Author Topic: LOL @ America - now the IRA is fucking u 2!  (Read 841 times)

Don Seer

Re: LOL @ America - now the IRA is fucking u 2!
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2002, 07:14:17 AM »

Clinton did, personally and through the government, JFK did, New York City + Boston did, their the high profile donors. Other donors are major businesses + congressmen. We're talking alot of money...

Although in Americas defense, since September 11, donations have dropped drastically, but if the WTC thing hadnt gone down, i doubt the funding would've but for whatever reason their not giving money like they used too, which is a good thing.

the funding would have slowed anyways, 3 IRA men were arrested in columbia the middle of last year. the reason its in the news now is because congress is looking at something to do with it.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2002, 10:05:50 AM »
And also Overseer wasn't calling any American "fuckers" he was calling the hypocrites who run the country "fuckers".

Bullshit. The topic is lol@america. That doesn't say lol@american government, it says america. My country as a whole. And as a citizen, it kind of pisses me off seeing someone try and rag on it. So I don't understand why I'm to be laughed at, or insulted by being called a fucker, at something a guy in washington is responsible for. I think idependantly as a citizen, as well as probably 90% of the world. We don't always know what is going on elsewhere cause unlike some of you guys, I can't watch cnn 24 hours a day, or wheverver you are getting these sources. Damn.

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2002, 02:56:07 AM »
LMFAO @ this topic

I thought everyone knew the IRA were a terrorist group. But they have a lot of support. I think we need to realise that they were formed AFTER a loyalist equivilent was formed early in the last century. Anyway, I never heard of the us govt funding the ra. I always thought it was rich irish-americans who sent the money. + how can u expect an organisation like the ra not to train other countries in urban combat. LMAO... i think we played the americans and again it shows they should take a step back in foreign policy.

+The IRA are under seize-fire
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

SCY

« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2002, 03:10:13 AM »
my dad woz in the army and he woz killed in a bomb attack called ohma bus bomb

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2002, 11:23:15 AM »
shit, thats fucked up shit. I apologise on behalf of whatever fool did that in the name of my country.

BTW do u mean the Omagh bombing that killed 28 people?
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2002, 06:12:59 PM »
Honestly, yall, and this is the truth.  I got other things to worry about, in my personal life, than this.  

So, God bless America! And the good things it does for me.  Maybe the bad things will become less and less, and we can all appreciate the positive this great country brings us.  God Bless America!!!!

TheSheriff

« Reply #36 on: May 01, 2002, 08:53:11 AM »
Well, next time Al Qaeda bombs you shitless, we'll go ignore the USA and continue our own life.

'Seer, you missed out Airey Neave's death. Also, the killing by Pat McBride and Martin McGuiness of 12 Catholic suspected informants.

Also the Soho bombings, the murder of James O'Neill, etc.

And FUCK, FUCK, FUCK them for killing Mountbatten.

Dead in 9/11: 3000

America flips and kills twice that number of Afghan civilians.

Dead in The Troubles: 5000-7000

America does jack shit until they find out the PIRA and OIRA have screwed them.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2002, 12:08:20 AM »
I dont know shit about politics. I start every Political Thread with that sentence. I'm like Trauma.. I got other shit to worry about. I'm part of the unimformed public.

There was some guy speaking on this on TV though(Politically Incorrect). I dont know if he was right or not... but he was saying that if the 9/11 tragedy didnt happen in NYC.. but somewhere else in the world, in Europe like Italy or the UK.. that America would most likely have their backs no questions asked. That they would be ready and willing to help the Europeans... and he was just kinda mad. Talked about how he thinks you guys (UK) criticize us so much and kinda dissed us.

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Joachim

« Reply #38 on: May 02, 2002, 03:33:50 AM »

There was some guy speaking on this on TV though(Politically Incorrect). I dont know if he was right or not... but he was saying that if the 9/11 tragedy didnt happen in NYC.. but somewhere else in the world, in Europe like Italy or the UK.. that America would most likely have their backs no questions asked. That they would be ready and willing to help the Europeans... and he was just kinda mad. Talked about how he thinks you guys (UK) criticize us so much and kinda dissed us.

Britain fully supports America's war on terror, it was Britain that rallied european support for the 'coalition', if we hadnt offered our support immediately to America or if Blair hadnt personally visited all the nations whos support is vital to Americas cause, then there would be little or no European support for America's war on terror. Let alone Pakistan.

We just disagree with your policies involving Israel and Palestine, it aint nothing personal against y'all, just that we're concerned with the situation, and we can see both sides of the story as we're not commited to either Israel or Palestine.

Sorry for being humanitarians, and not following everything America does like robots.

Big_Loco_FME

« Reply #39 on: May 02, 2002, 01:03:40 PM »
I think the main point to come out of this thread is not to generalize people. The American public isn't the same as the American govt. Same with UK.

If the American cats here didn't know IRA was terrorist, that aint their fault. It means CNN doesn't show you the full story, they just telling you what they're 'allowed to'. You won't know what's really going on in the world until you get your head into some books and do some research, feel me.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #40 on: May 02, 2002, 05:25:01 PM »
I think the main point to come out of this thread is not to generalize people. The American public isn't the same as the American govt. Same with UK.

If the American cats here didn't know IRA was terrorist, that aint their fault. It means CNN doesn't show you the full story, they just telling you what they're 'allowed to'. You won't know what's really going on in the world until you get your head into some books and do some research, feel me.

Thank you for understanding what I was tryin to say.