Author Topic: LOL @ America - now the IRA is fucking u 2!  (Read 875 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re: LOL @ America - now the IRA is fucking u 2!
« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2002, 09:34:52 PM »
Why am I a fucker? Cause I was born on American soil? Cause I'm free to think the way I want to? What about my location makes me a fucker in any way? Explain to me if you have the time, how that makes me a fucker.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2002, 09:40:09 PM »
Yeah, sorry we don't get to kiss tha Queen's ass.

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2002, 11:08:33 PM »
Damn ya'll trip to easy and quit that queen/tea biscuits shit.. it just highlights your ignorance about affairs outside the US.

The UK does shady things like the US.. but we are allied.. even though we have conflicting interests.

let me break this down

1) The IRA is recognised by the UK as a terrorist organisation
2) The IRA was not acknowledged as a terrorist organisation by the US.
3) The US supplied the IRA with funding.
4)  The US are upset because it seems the IRA have been training columbians.
5) The US believe its the IRA because the only *terrorist* organisation outside columbia to use these methods is the IRA.
6) 5 shows they must now acknowledge the IRA as a terrorist organisation.. how can non-terrorists show terrorists how to terrorize?
7) Therefore the US knowingly funded terrorists (for whatever agenda).  Therefore US = 'fuckers' for funding a terrorist organisation against its allie the UK.
8) The US says the IRA received monies from the IRA in return for training. specifically in a type of mortar bomb only used (and advanced over years) by the IRA. The columbians didn't innovate this technology they suddenly started using the exact same technology the IRA have used - at exactly the same time... The US says its because the IRA *terrorists* trained them
9) Therefore the US has been 'fucked' by the IRA...

put 7 and 9 together.. "fuckers (get) fucked"

don't take this as an affront on the US and get all patriotic

lets flip this....

Think how ya'll would feel  if the UK had been funding a terrorist organisation that worked against the US despite repeated claims from the US that they were terrorists.
In fact, lets say the UK doesn't believe the US and says they aren't really terrorists.

Then imagine the UK getting caught out because the anti-US terrorists were trainiing anti-UK terrorists as well

how would you feel about the UK then?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2002, 03:53:28 AM »
And also Overseer wasn't calling any American "fuckers" he was calling the hypocrites who run the country "fuckers".

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2002, 05:40:03 AM »
Why we support the IRA is 'cause the U.S. has always had a soft spot for the Irish. At first we were just as bad as the Brits, calling them White Niggers, and what not, but as time moved on, the U.S. has had some orginzations give money to the IRA, because to us, we didn't know the were terriorist, just the Irish looking to be independent. And we would like to think we help out the little guys. We got played, it happens in life, shit, you act like we have to be Gods.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2002, 05:58:32 AM »
Why we support the IRA is 'cause the U.S. has always had a soft spot for the Irish..

Well that's a good reason for funding terrorism ::)

The USA knew what they were doing.

As if they didn't know the IRA was a terrorist organization when the IRA was blowing up Britain throughout the 80's

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2002, 06:01:05 AM »
Hey we didn't know they were terriorist. I didn't know until resently. What can we do... say sorry, and make it better. It was done, now our nations have to fix the problem. Mistakes were made, but we know one thing. As the Beatles sang... Give Ireland back to the Irish man....LOL

Don Seer

« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2002, 06:05:15 AM »
hang on...

so the IRA claming responsibility for mortar bombin number 10 and blowing up a hotel containing the whole conserative party at their conference in the mid/late eighties isn't terrorist action.. wtfffffffff

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2002, 06:12:36 AM »
hang on...

so the IRA claming responsibility for mortar bombin number 10 and blowing up a hotel containing the whole conserative party at their conference in the mid/late eighties isn't terrorist action.. wtfffffffff

Hey, what's news in Britain ain't always news in the U.S. I'm part of the uninformed public, kill me now... I can't take it anymore.

Do you know who sponsered it in the U.S., 'cause you can say U.S. sponsered, but it's more than likly a busness. I need more than we gave money out. 'Cause it might be a busness, CIA (if it's them, most people will never know here) or even the straight government. So do you know who is giving money.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2002, 06:12:45 AM »
Yeah MDogg you need to check your facts

Hopefull there will be a united Ireland, but it's not that easy

Hittman

« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2002, 06:16:21 AM »
Hey we didn't know they were terriorist. I didn't know until resently. What can we do... say sorry, and make it better. It was done, now our nations have to fix the problem. Mistakes were made, but we know one thing.

I Find It Near Impossible To Believe That The US Government Didn't No About IRA Been A Terrorist Organisation. The Fact That They Have Been Rebelling Against The British For So Long Now And America Didn’t Realise Is Kind Of Weird.

Oh Well…

Joachim

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2002, 06:22:48 AM »

Do you know who sponsered it in the U.S., 'cause you can say U.S. sponsered, but it's more than likly a busness. I need more than we gave money out. 'Cause it might be a busness, CIA (if it's them, most people will never know here) or even the straight government. So do you know who is giving money.

Clinton did, personally and through the government, JFK did, New York City + Boston did, their the high profile donors. Other donors are major businesses + congressmen. We're talking alot of money...

Although in Americas defense, since September 11, donations have dropped drastically, but if the WTC thing hadnt gone down, i doubt the funding would've but for whatever reason their not giving money like they used too, which is a good thing.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2002, 06:23:14 AM »

I Find It Near Impossible To Believe That The US Government Didn't No About IRA Been A Terrorist Organisation. The Fact That They Have Been Rebelling Against The British For So Long Now And America Didn’t Realise Is Kind Of Weird.

Oh Well…

Public and government are two different things, as I guess you can tell by most of the people here. I think I'm one of the more informed, but I didn't know shit. All I know is we support a United Ireland, and that we fund an orginzation that is working to do so. Now I'm assuming now we supported the IRA. I really didn't know we supported terriorist to Britain, as they are suppose to be the Mother Country for the big doggs here. I'm sure most people in the nation are not aware of who we support, but I would once assume since it's an allied country, that we would support a political orginzation. But hey, who knows, Reagon was Prez then, and after him Bush, and Clinton was to busy getting blown, and now Bush Jr. God help us all.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2002, 06:26:24 AM »

Clinton did, personally and through the government, JFK did, New York City + Boston did, their the high profile donors. Other donors are major businesses + congressmen. We're talking alot of money...

Although in Americas defense, since September 11, donations have dropped drastically, but if the WTC thing hadnt gone down, i doubt the funding would've but for whatever reason their not giving money like they used too, which is a good thing.

Thanks... I would figure the Kennedy's good Irish Catholics, and Clinton 'cause he was a JFK wannabe. If they knew what they supported, then they should be charged, as it was not the government, indivuals. Not tax money, Clinton money, well from tax money, damnit.

Don Seer

« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2002, 07:12:29 AM »
whatever their reasons, they will be more careful now.

I have discovered the main reason the US doesnt like the IRA training the columbians is because columbia accounts for 90% of the cocaine trade into the US.
Also because, the US are supporting 'the other side' (the current official power there). this is so they can stop the drug trade into the US.

below is a list of the major IRA attacks on irish + english soil.
----------

Provisional IRA's history of violence

Canary Wharf: Bombing marked end of the last IRA ceasefire

The Provisional IRA was formed in late 1969, when it split from the Marxist-inclined Official IRA. Since then, its roll-call of violence includes:
March 1971: Attack at Ligoniel: Three soldiers killed.

July 1972: Bloody Friday. Series of blasts across Belfast. Nine killed, many more injured as 22 bombs go off.

July 1972: Ten die in bomb attack in County Derry.

October 1974: Guildford pub bombing on British mainland. Five die, 44 injured.

November 1974: Birmingham pub bombings. 19 dead, 182 injured.

December 1975: Balcombe Street siege. Four IRA gunmen take a couple hostage after a street gun battle in London, surrendering after six days.

February 1978: Firebomb at hotel in Co Down. Twelve people killed, 23 injured.

November 1978: Deputy governor of Crumlin Road prison, Albert Miles, shot dead.

Wreckage of Lord Mountbatten's boat after the IRA bomb
August 1979: Lord Mountbatten, the Queen's uncle, and three others killed by Provisional IRA bomb in County Sligo. The same day, 18 soldiers killed in bomb attack at Warrenpoint, County Down.

November 1981: Ulster Unionist MP for Belfast South, Robert Bradford, murdered.

July 1982: Two bombs in Hyde Park and Regent's Park, London. In Hyde Park, two members of the Household Cavalry and seven horses die. In Regent's Park, six soldiers from the Royal Green Jackets killed.

December 1983: Harrods bomb. Five people killed and 80 wounded in a blast during Christmas shopping at the West London department store.

October 1984: Brighton bomb. Huge blast at the Grand Hotel, during the Conservative Party conference. Five die. Among the injured: the Cabinet minister Norman Tebbit and his wife.

November 1987: Consignment of 150 tons of weapons and ammunition destined for the IRA intercepted on the French coaster Eksund.

November 1989: Enniskillen massacre. Remembrance Day parade in Enniskillen, County Fermanagh. Blast kills 11 people, injures 63.

September 1989: Deal bombing. Ten Royal Marines bandsmen are killed and 22 are injured when base in Deal, Kent, bombed.

July 1990: Ian Gow, Conservative MP for Eastbourne and former Northern Ireland minister, killed by bomb at his Sussex home.

Police clear Whitehall after the mortar attack
February 1991: Three mortar bombs launched from across Whitehall at Downing Street during a Cabinet meeting. One explodes in the garden, but nobody injured.

January 1992: Eight Protestant builders killed by a bomb on their way to work at an Army base near Omagh.

December 1992: Series of IRA bombs throughout the province culminates in a blast in east Belfast which injures 27.

March 1993: An IRA bomb hits Saturday shoppers in Warrington, Cheshire. Two children, Jonathan Ball and Tim Parry, killed.

April 1993: IRA bomb in the City of London causes £350 million of damage.

October 1993: Blast at a fish and chip shop on the Protestant Shankill Road, Belfast, kills 10 people, including two children.

February 1995: Massive bomb at Canary Wharf in east London ends the IRA ceasefire that had been running since August 1994.