Author Topic: looks like CAMRON & DIP SET lost an away game!!!  (Read 1197 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
looks like CAMRON & DIP SET lost an away game!!!
« on: February 16, 2004, 10:15:59 AM »
On saturday for the NBA all star weekend, Camron got his ass robbed and slapped around by some crips in attendance....then Jim Jones at a later time got his ass WHOOPED cuzz he thinks he has blood connections in tha East (or maybe he does) but who knows.....he sports his red rags too often....but yea, apparently his security didnt have tha nuts 2 jump in either.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

D1G1T4L

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Digital Productions
Re:looks like CAMRON & DIP SET lost an away game!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2004, 10:57:04 AM »
lol thats pretty sad if you pay security and they dont do shit

KURUPTION-81

« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2004, 11:32:16 AM »
cant wait to c what the jim jones on here has to say about this  ;D

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2004, 11:54:08 AM »
BITCH-set
BITCH-set
BITCH-set
BITCH-set
BITCH-set
BITCH-set

I'm Rick James Bitch!

-KIDRENEGADE-

We Fly High

« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2004, 12:50:32 PM »
damn this shit always happens, when people come to california, they always get jacked.

i think when cash money millionaires came a few years back to Oakland they got jacked hardcore. for a couple mill in jewelry.

and now this shit wit camron and dipset. i read the siccness forum, where the guy saw it with his own eyes. damn.

those guys were flossin the red a bit too hard though. damn, i wish i saw this in real life. hahah.  what other artists have got jacked when they came to cali? i guess B.I.G. got jacked outta his own life, and Kanye got into a car accident, but im talking more along the lines of jack moves , and what not.

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2004, 12:56:39 PM »
Hahahahahaha! I like Jim Jones, but fuck Cam'ron's fake ass.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2004, 02:28:14 PM »
it aint killa cali for nothin, lol

Diabolical

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2004, 02:52:58 PM »
Its About Damn Time 8)

.:W:.

BadAzz4001

« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2004, 03:29:35 PM »
LOL... Cam a Fake Ass NIGGA

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2004, 04:12:24 PM »
i think when cash money millionaires came a few years back to Oakland they got jacked hardcore. for a couple mill in jewelry.

gyea, my cuzzin was rite there when it happened.....lil wayne got his ass mopped on and tha other ones got jacked....

hella shit went down in L.A this past week tho....I heard dat 1 new dood CASSIDY dat rides wit Swizz Beatz got his jacked for tryin act smart.....

Freak-O from the Ghetto Stars got killed by some Dennys restaurant around there some where too.....RIP

lol @ I heard CAMRON was on hot97 2day tryin 2 explain what happened....but ofcourse he twisted tha story and made it seem like he's sicc wit it............

COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2004, 04:37:31 PM »
I heard dat 1 new dood CASSIDY dat rides wit Swizz Beatz got his jacked for tryin act smart.....

Freak-O from the Ghetto Stars got killed by some Dennys restaurant around there some where too.....RIP

was that all this past week?

-KIDRENEGADE-

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2004, 04:41:07 PM »
yea.....NBA all star weekend....keep yur ears 2 the streets, hella otha shit happened out there.....

COMING IN 2008.

We Fly High

« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2004, 05:41:11 PM »
damn tahts crazy all that shit went down. they said carmello anthony got his chain snatched too.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 05:53:34 PM by justin718 »

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 16, 2004, 08:16:38 PM »
for real, thats fucked bout Melo

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #14 on: February 16, 2004, 08:18:52 PM »
Blue, it's a Boy! Pink, it's a Boy? Pink is a color that holds a sense femininity, but not any more the once unacceptable, has become the norm.

"I think it is OK for men to wear pink. I think they are showing not that they are gay, but are in touch with their feminine side and nothing is wrong with that," said Myla Oubre, senior business management major from Vacherie.

Pink, like all colors of the spectrum, has its own analytical features for the person who appreciates it.

For example, the color analysis on the Widely Wonderful Wearables website. "If you love, pink you are talented and have a subdued drive, charm and warmth, and are probably an incurable romantic."

"Light colors bring out a good reflection within a person's behavior, light colors make you feel more relaxed."

The far from soft Roca-Fella recording artist Cam'ron is notorious for wearing pink. Cam'ron has appeared in everything from pink camouflage to furs.

He recently sold his pink 2003 Range Rover on E-bay that was seen in his videos "Get 'Em Girls," and "Kill Cam."

While more and more guys are shopping for pink, there are still some who are wary of the subtle color.

"Some guys are comfortable with themselves, because Cam'ron and some other big name artists are wearing it. It is not cool to wear pink," said Anderson Dye, a graduate student from Ferriday. "Pink is pink."

^^ lol@article
« Last Edit: February 16, 2004, 08:20:54 PM by ~~**Mr.Tongue Twista**~~ »