Author Topic: Check out my movie script!  (Read 2196 times)

bez

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Check out my movie script!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 09:51:49 AM »
cool i'll read it later and drop some feedback. at first glance tho it looks quite short tho

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

bez

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 10:12:32 AM »
cool i'll read it later and drop some feedback. at first glance tho it looks quite short tho

yer man its totally not finished.  But I thought fuck it I wud post it up.  

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 11:38:17 AM »
yo, thats awesome, i wanted to write one, but never did, give like a summary of the scrpit, like the plot, cause i dont wana read the whole thing

bez

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2004, 11:51:46 AM »
its basically about this boy called JOHN who is told by school teachers that he will never amount to anything in life and shit and then the story suddently cuts to an island sumwhere and tells the story about this charachter called John.  

The idea of the story is that the readers/viewers think that they are watching the life of the boy many years later and sumhow he has become trapped on this desert island sumwhere and he is all alone.  Whilst on this island he write a chapter/diary for every year that he is there.  He is there for 9 years and when we join him he is in the middle of writing chapter 7, so in other words JOHN has been stranded on this island for 7 years.  (Cast Away style).

Anyway the 9 years ends and shit and JOHN runs out of paper or life or whatever I decide and he builds small little wooden boxes and set each chapter out to sea.  Thats the last we see of JOHN.

We then cut back to the little boy JOHn, the kid who was told he wud never amount to anything in life.  He is now older and shit.  Anyway all the chapters where recovered in many different countries and the chapters where brough together to form a classic book that has sold millions worldwide but there was one chapter missing, chapter 7.  The chapter JOHn on the island  was writing when we first joined him in the story.  

We then watch JOHN open a safe and bring out chapter 7.  He heads to the beach and we watch as news cameras and shit watch John swim out to sea and bring in Chapter 7, complete with its wooden case.  John finds chapter 7 and the book is complete, John makes millions off finding this chapter.  

But the thing is, John has actually wrote the story.  The man, the island, never existed.  We see flashbacks of John releasing all the other chapters into the sea, apart from chapter 7 which he kept for himself.  

He fooled the world, he made himself rich, he amounted to something in life.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2004, 05:40:01 PM »
Wow, that'd be a really weird movie...LoL...Any plans on filming it?

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 05:17:59 AM »
I didn't read the whole script, but from your summary and what I did read that actually sounds like a really dope idea for a film. I think once you complete the script and shit you should actually try and get someone to take up the script and make a movie out of it, cause its a real original idea.

bez

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2004, 07:41:42 AM »
I always thought it was quite original too and I was determined to get it complete as soon as I could but then I saw cast Away and too me I kinda kicked me in the stomach because it was kind of the same sort of plot as mine.  

As far as filming it goes, I doubt that would happen.  Theres so many scripts and scriptwriters out there, all I am doing this for now is a hobby and for self satisfaction.  

I would actually like people to give it a quick read tho.  Drop some feed.

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004, 12:08:21 PM »
Shit is hot, at first its a little confusing, but in the end it all makes sense, could make a Great fuckin movie, ending will be suprizing as hell, Good job

PLANT

« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2004, 01:16:17 PM »
Cool shit Bez.....

Thats pretty dope man.  8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2004, 03:53:59 PM »
I always thought it was quite original too and I was determined to get it complete as soon as I could but then I saw cast Away and too me I kinda kicked me in the stomach because it was kind of the same sort of plot as mine.  

As far as filming it goes, I doubt that would happen.  Theres so many scripts and scriptwriters out there, all I am doing this for now is a hobby and for self satisfaction.  

You can film it like a student film though...Ever thought of that?

bez

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2004, 04:16:55 PM »

You can film it like a student film though...Ever thought of that?

I aint really ever gave any thought into filming to be honest.  I just like to sit and write for a hobby and then see where that gets me and shit.  I most of the time end up writing about 30 pages and then stop writing because I either get bored of the story, find out its already been done or I just dont know where to take it.  If you want I''ll post up some of my other stuff for ya to have a look thru.  Just let me know.

I would love to write a full script though and then film it but for now I am happy with just the writing.  Oh just thought I'd add, nobody has taught me any of this, the layout, what everything means, how a script is written has all been researched by myself and then I have created scripts using methods I have picked up whilst reading film scripts such as Signs, Unbreakable, Training Day, Braveheart, American Beauty etc etc etc etc.  I now use a program called final Draft to help write my shit, but even so all of the techniques and sit have been self taught.  Just thought i'd boast a bit on that. lol

bez

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2004, 04:27:34 PM »
Here check this out too, I started writing a Jurrasic park 4 script, I stopped as soon as I found out that another 1 was actually going to be made, kinda took away the fun of it for me.

http://star.southport-college.ac.uk/30013028/jurrasic.txt

white Boy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2004, 05:13:34 PM »
wats your story line in Jurassic 4

bez

« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 10:57:09 AM »
this is the story for it, I wrote a bit of the script out when i was actually writing the story so I knew what I would be writing in the actual script.

----

Story

JOHN HAMMONDS lease of the 2 islands has now run out and the islands have been handed back to the governments of Costa Rica. Costa Rica tells the world that now the islands are now in their hands they will not be held responsible for any harm the dinosaurs inflick on the world so therefore they will drop 2 bombs 1 on each island and kill ALL dinosaurs.  As the islands now belong to Cosa Rica once again nobody in the world can do anything about this and most people actually think its a good idea considering the disaster of San Diego.  

We watch as John Hammond sits at home watching the news, we see a short news flash of terrorist that have been attacking countires all over thwe world then we cut to another news story.  We watch as planes drop bombs over the 2 islands totally destroying both islands.  (Or so we think)  John Hammond watches in terrors, tears roll down his face.

ALL DINOSAURS DEAD??

Far from it, the bombs that where dropped where simply knock out bombs designed and produced by the company BIOSYN.  The bombs have been designed and made to knock out all dinosaurs on the 2 islands for 6 months.  The world thinks all dinosaurs are dead.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson shaking hands with many members of the Costa Rican government.  Dodgson has now leased the islands and promised Costa Rica that they are going to make billions of dollars off what he has in mind.

We watch as we see huge pieces of metal being loaded up onto many ships that sit in the harbour.  There must be 10 to 15 ships being fully loaded up with equipment.  Everything from bricks, steel, to food, to paint, to cars, to weapons, many YELLOW 30 men DINGIS to hundreds upon hundreds or workers all with BIOSYN uniforms on.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson and many lawyers all dressed in same suits also at the harbour.  The unlike all the other workers board a luxery yatch, we zoom out to see many more ships docking into the harbour.  Something big is happening, some huge.

We cut to the island of Isla Nublar we where see the luxery yatch docked at the East port.  Its alone, it has outsped the many many other huge ships.  its ALONE.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson inside the boat talking to many nervous looking lawyers.  He presents them with a presentation of his plans for Jurrasic park.  He tells them that the bombs that where dropped where created by BIOSYN and that they are simply bombs that would knock out any living thing in its radius for 6 months, in this case its all the dinosaurs that roamed freely around Jurrasic Park.  He tells all the lawyers that they are right now perfectly safe because he can guarentee that every animal on that island is sleeping peacefully.  He then gets down to the wire.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   For years this island has sat here, untouched
   and for years I have had to wait and wait and wait
   until John Hammond's lease expired.  I have dreamed
   of getting my hands on this island for years because
   I know what I can make it into and I know I can turn
   it into the greatest ever attraction the world has ever seen,

John Hammond failed in his attempt to open this park
   simply because of the fact that he wasn't prepared for
   ANYTHING that could go wrong.  1 storm and the whole place
   went offline allowing the dinosaurs to cause havoc.  Were
   they failed, I and BIOSYN will suceed.  All of them ships that
   we witnessed being loaded full of equipment are on there way here
   and should be arriving in the morning when it begins.

Lawyer:
   When what beings?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   The reconstruction of Jurrasic Park

Dr. Lewis Dodgson's ships arrive at the North, South East and West docks early in the morning.  There are 10 ships to each dock and we watch as all the equipment that was being loaded onto the ships is now being offloaded by nervous looking BIOSYN workers.  Once all the equipment has been offloaded we watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson deliverys the plans to all the workers at the EAST DOCK and we also watch as other team leaders delivery the plans to the hundreds upon hundreds of workers at each of the docks.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Gentlemen.  There is no need to be afriad of the island
   that stands before you.  Every single dinosaur on this island
   is asleep for 6 months thanks to the bombs that we dropped.
   We have a mission gentlemen, a mission that we will acomplish
   that will make each of you a very wealthy man.  I am not going to
   lie to you and tell you that no dangers are present on this island
   because we all no of the dangers that can happen if mistakes are made.
   No mistakes will be made.  We are to begin a journey gentlemen, a    
   journey which will take us to the middle of the island where we    
   will rednevous with the 3 other teams.   On the way to the middle
   you are to take the co-ordinates of every sleeping dinosaur we encounter
   using your hand held computers.  We are to create a line gentle men
   and we will walk in this line until we reach the middle of the island
   then we will turn back on ourselves and travel North East until we reach
   the very corner of the island.  Each dinosaur along the way will be recorded
   so we can collect them later.  The operation will last 2 weeks gentle men so
   make sure you have enough food and water for that period of time.  This is
   where it begins gentlemen, remember there is no room for mistakes.

Each team will travel to the center of the island and then turn in a diagonal direction and heads to the 4 corners of the island.  This way BIOSYN hopes they will cover ALL of the island and record the co-ordinates and species of every unconcious dinosaur.

3 Weeks Later we watch Dr. Lewis Dodgson as he is at the East dock still with his lawyers waiting nervously.  We see that now only 1 large boat remians at the dock but still all of the supplies are littered everywhere.  This boat is there to provide all the workers with a home for the next 6 months.  We watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson sees all of the workers returning from their journey.  Nobody looks hurt but every 1 of them looks tired and hungry.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson speaks to the team leader asking what took them so long.  He tells Dr. Lewis Dodgson to take a look around, Dr. Lewis Dodgson sees mountains and the greenery of the jungle.  He asks about the dinosaurs.  The team leader replies 56 taken account of every single 1 of them asleep.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson asks "Rex's?" Team leader replies "6, 1 fully grown and the rest still in the early stages of developemnt"  Dr. Lewis Dodgson smiles as he speaks into his walkies talkie communicating with the other teams on the North, South and West of the island.  They have been waiting on The East Docks teams arrive for a few days.  

The East dock team cannot work though, the journey has been tough on them and every man out of the hundreds there looks so tired they can hardly walk.  THEY CANNOT WORK.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson decides that if they are going to continue with the plan then they must abandon the work that he had in mind for the East of the Island.  All men board the ship and the ship and the luxery yatch set sail for the West DOCK of the island.  Leaving all the materials behind.  The bricks, the cables the 30 MEN YELLOW BOATS,

Dr. Lewis Dodgson figures that with the mountains providing good defenses to the rest of the park the 56 dinosaurs that live in the mountains should stay there and if they did happen to turn up BIOSYN would have the firepower to kill them instantly.  He also suggest that they could built an electirc fence at the bottom of the moutains that would stop any dinosaur crossing over into another area of the park.

They arrive at the WEST DOCK where work has already begun.  Trees are being chopped down, bags of bricks are being carried, cables being lorried through the forest.  As with the EAST DOCK the WEST is also littered with thousands of materials.  Inclduing many YELLOW DINGIS.  Lorries and vehicles of all kinds are transporting huge steel cages and cables to many parts of the island.  They are using the co-ordinates that the workers took to cage the sleeping dinosaurs.  The workers on Dr. Lewis Dodgson ship rest for a few days before the whole team starts working on the WEST of the island. Work is also taking place on the north and the south.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Team, we have less than 6 months, we are already
   a little behind schedule but now we have abandonded work
   on the East of the island we should finish the work many weeks
   before are deadline.  Lets get it done gentlemen.

Many workers gather around a huge table, the workers from the EAST ships and the WEST SHIPS watch as a huge blueprint is layed flat on the table.  

5 months later

We sit in Dr. Lewis Dodgson luxery yatch still with his group of lawyers. Its night, they are laughing and having a party.  Morning arrives, the door to the yatch is opened to reveal a fantastic site, its the theme park that was never created.  A huge sign that says welcome to the WEST DOCK hangs above their heads.  Shops, and stalls are scattered all around the place.  The group of lawyers walks through the dock entrance to reveal a rollercoaster rides and many other rides aroudn the park.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson smiles, its his dream, its come true.

We zoom out to reveal the NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST of the park have been totally refurbished.  Rides and attraction are all over the place.  The musem (from the first film) has been given a new coat of paint and it still provides the starting point for the jounrey into jurrasic park.

All the dinosaurs have been moved into the North of the island and the WEST and the SOUTH provide rollercoaster rides, attractions, shows, everything you would accosiate with a normal theme park.  Alot of the trees have been chopped away to make way for the attractions but in the NORTH all the tress still remain.  The NORTH is where all the dinosaurs are now beihnd triple re-enfourced electric fences, in the NORTH is the place where the tour takes place.  We also see a new hotel in the SOUTH of the island.  The EAST mountains have been blocked off thanks to Dr. Lewis Dodgson idea.  And the park is pretty much complete.

2 Airfield have been made with many hangars for private planes.  A hotel has been made so familes can stay and enjoy the whole Jurrasic Park experience because there is so much stuff to do you couldent do it all in one day.  The DOCKS have all been given a fantastic make over and there is harbours for boats and ships.  There is a HUGE WHITE BUILDING in the SOUTH area of the island.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson knows that all he needs to do now is SHOW the lawyers that the park is totally safe.

We watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson goes through the park safety precautions, he tells them of how they have 3 eletric fences and 3 back up generates that will automaticlly switch on within seconds if the 1st generator goes down.  We watch as every question the lawyers have is answered confidently by Dr. Lewis Dodgson, every question has an answer and it seems like he has thought of everything.  

We watch the world as the information reaches them, every county is information through radio, tv and the internet about what BIOSYN has done and they are told that the park will offically open in 3 weeks time.  We watch as familes place orders for tickets through the Internet, we watch as rich familes get in touch with Jurrasic Park headquaters in SAN DIEGO booking tickets for Planes and boat and hotel rooms on the island.

We watch as JOHN HAMMOND watches his tv screen is shock, another terrorist attack this time in brazil, we see the face of the man who is wanted by police, we see him for only a few seconds.  The next news report is of the opening of Jurrasic Park to the public..   We watch as Alan Grant watches his tv in shock, we see all the members of the first film as they recieve the information is utter disbelif.  

The next day we see Dr Alan GRANT Dr Ian MALCOLM Dr Ellie SATTLER all turn up at JOHN HAMMOND mansion.  First Alan then Ellie and then Ian, all turn up asking JOHN What should they do, after discussion and arguements Ian picks up he phone and calls up the JURRASIC PARK HEADQUATRES in SAN  DIEGO.  He asks for 3 tickets to the opening of  Jurrasic park and a 3 day stay at the hotel, the lady on the phone asks for the name of the person who is booking the tickets, the group watches Ian in shock as he says, Grant, Dr Alan Grant.

3 weeks later, opening day.

We watch as thousands of people stand at the WEST DOCK, THE NORTH DOCK and the SOUTH DOCK.  We see the EAST DOCK still littered with the equipment that has been long forgotten about.   We see the airfields packed with small private jets, we see the harbours full up with small boats and a few luxery cruise liners.  We watch as thousands of people await the offical opening time of the park.  8AM.  We see Alan Grant, Ian MALCOLM and ELLIE SATTLER tying up a boat given to them by JOHN HAMMOND.  Alan is bumped into by a mysterious man dressed in a black hood.  A voice comes over the tannoy system of the whole park.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Ladies and Gentlemen.  We ask you to not all please
   rush to the tour of the dinosaurs, please enjoy the other
   attractions around you.  Everyone of you will get to
   see the dinosaurs up close on the tour but please
   don't all go there straight away.  Have a ride on the
   river ride, the rollercoasters.  

And without futher ado, I would like to thank you for
   making History here today, Ladies and gentle men I welcome you
   to JURRASIC PARK.

We watch as kids open maps of the park, the gates open, people pay as fast as they can and rush into the park.  They disobey Dr. Lewis Dodgson advice and most people head straight for the tour.  Grant and Co still watch from the harbour and walk slowly to the gate.  They pay and enter the park.  Music is playing, kids are buying pop corn and candy floss, small children are being pushed around in Jurrasic Park buggys.  Alan Grant "This is not good".  Ellie smiles as the kids rush around.  Suddently a hand appears on Grant shoulder, is is Dr. Lewis Dodgson or a member of the BIOSYN staff, no its LEX, shes with TIM.  They are older and wiser and here with there mother and father who watch them talking to Alan and CO from a distance.  The whole gang is re-united.

We watch as Lex and Tim tell there mother and father that they will meet them here at 8PM, they wish to stay with Alan and Co for the rest of the day.  There mother and father dont mind, they leave before Alan has even said yes.  The gang walks around the park and head for the MUSEUM.  Its quite a long walk but they make it to see that the que to go on the tour is absolutely gigantic.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson had purchased around 30 cars for the tour so they could usher people around the 2 hour tour quickly but all the cars are in the tour and people have been waiting for a long time.  

Alan and co walk into the musem and right past the que to find that the car that plummeted over the ridge is on display.  Lex has a flashback and remembers the huge T-Rex attacking the car that he almost lost his life in.  The other car that Dennis Nedry lost his life in is also on display behind red ropes.  There is a stone with writing on in front of the cars, saying These are the results when mistakes are made.  Alan grant and the team look at the cars and the stone, horrified.

We then cut to a car on the tour.  Suddently the door opens and 5 men get out of the car dressed in all black, we then cut to many other cars which hold men dressed in exactly the same outfits jump out of the cars.

We watch as around 30 men dressed in all black are near the eletric fences each man is in a different part of the tour.  We watch them as they set bombs on the foundation of the eletrci fences and return to their cars, each man is back in his car within seconds and each man tells the familes that sit with them in tthe car that they felt a bit sick.  We see one of the men in the car is the Terrorist from the news that John HAMMOND was watching.

We cut to the south harbor and BOOM, then the WEST DOCK and BOOM and then the NORTH DOCK and BOOM then the 2 airfield BOOM, planes are sent flying into the air, boats and srapnel explode one after another, the fireballs from the expolsions light up the sky.  And children and familes are going crazy inside the park.  They are totally stranded though, the harbours and airfields have been destroyed along with their planes and boats.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson comes over the tannoy.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Please do not panic, please do not panic.
   You are totally safe, the noise you have just heard
   was simply us detonating a mountain on the East of the park.
   Please dont panic.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson is lying through his teeth.  The people in the park calm down as they realise that the noise was just nothing but they don't know that theres planes and boats are all gone.  They are stuck.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson sends for emergency planes and boats but he is told that a storm is approaching and no boats or planes will be able to leave tonight.  

We zoom into the clock on one of the bombs that a man had set and the time on it says.  05.25.25 and ticking.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson cannot let the parks visitors know what has happened so he orders for barriers to be errected at the DOCKS and the airfield and he tells the staff to send the people to the hotel for the night, tell them its complimentary of the park and everything will be provided for them there.  

Everything is going wrong for Dr. Lewis Dodgson and BIOSYN, the transport has blown up and there is a storm on the way.  But at least the dinosaurs are behind the safety of the triples eletric fences.  

We watch as kids till enjoy the park and enjoy the rides.  THE HUGE WHITE BUILDING in the south of the island is where ALAN And CO are now.  Its a ride, a water ride, Lex and Tim and Ian are all anxious to goon the ride but Alan donest want to.  We cut to the ride where Lex, Tim, Ian, Alan and Ellie all sit in a huge Yellow dingi with many other people.  its a water ride.  It suddenly starts raining in the sky and the sky is slowy becoming dark and grey.  

We watch the group on the ride as they start to enjoy themselves.  They are travelling upwards in a dark room when suddenly a T-REX appears, the groups screams as the dingi shoots down a slope and the T-REX misses them by a few feet.  The dingee crashes into water at the bottom of the ride and totally soaks the group.  For a few seconds everyone on the ride thought that the T-REX was real, it was just part of the ride.  We cut to the photos from the ride and we see smiling faces on everyone expet the group of Tim, Lex, Alan, Ian and Ellie.  They look terrified and people are actually laughing at them as they see the photo on the computer screen.  Lex hands money in to the lady and buys the photo.

The sky has now become more black and rain is fallin heavier, he storm has begun.  We watch as we see people trying to fetch belongins from their plans and boats but only to be stopped by Jurrasic park staff.  The staff tell the angry people that they have all been provided with complimentarty rooms for the night and they cannot go and get their belongings because the seas are ruff and the staff at the airport says along the same stuff.  People turn away upset at the face that they cannot go and get clean clothes and items for tommorrow but actually made up at the fact they don't have to sleep on their boats or their planes for the night but FREE in the Jurrasic Park Hotel.

The park has now closed for the night as rain falls heavily and the pitch black skies allow for no seeing around the park.  The hotel is huge with easily enough rooms for all the guests and we are in the lobby with the group as they enjoy a few drinks and actually startto like the place that BIOSYN has made.  Everyone still remains unaware that BOMBS have destoryed all of there ships and planes so everybody around the hotel is in a great mood.  People are singing and talkign and getting to know each other.

The group are joined by Lex and Tim parents who ask The group about how they feel being here again after the incidents that took place.  They group tells them about the horror and pain and terror they encounter.  Alan Grant looks at Lex Mum and says "You never know when danger is going to strike, you just feel it deep inside"

BOOM we hear a footstep, BOOM a louder 1, "Nobody move" says Alan, BOOM Ian looks at the drink on the table moving  (like in the first film) the other member of the group are laffing.  Ian and Alan turn around to see a large screen with surrownd sound speakers showing GodZilla.  The group laugh and enjoy a fun night.

Cut to Hotel room where Ian is looking at his clock its 7.55.  He takes off his top and look out of his Hotel window, he is on the 46 floor.  7.56, 7.57, 7.58, 7.59.  

Ian stretches as we cut to the bomb on the electic fence in the NORTH of the island.  00.00.01.  The boom.  Cut back to Ian in his room as he opens his eyes from his stretch.  No sound but he sees in the far distance many small expolision, he sees around 30 expolosions and he can tell that from where he is they are only small but he knows that where the explosion are they are big.  He rushes out still topless and knocks on Ellies door, she tells him I have a kid and a husband you know he grabs her hand and leads her to the window where the explosions have finished, no longer to be seen.

Ellie:   
   What Ian?

Ian:
   Explosions, big explosions...in the distance.

ELLIE:
   Maybe you've had a little bit too much to drink
   Ian.

IAN:
   You know what...maybe I have,

Ian returns to his room and we cut to him in bed  hours later.  Its now 11pm 4 hours after we last saw Ian.  He awakes from bed dreaming of the T-Rex that injured his leg.  He sits at the end of his bed cluthing his head.  He stands and walks over to the window and pulls the curtains.  A t-REX, this time a real T-REX.  Its eye right at IAN's window.  He falls backwards to the floor and screams ALAN, ELLIE.  ELLIE hearing the sound of Ian disstressed rushes out of her bed and out of her door and bangs on IAN door.  Ians answer.  Ellie:  What Ian, what is it, dreaming again.  Alan Appears, whats the matter.  Ian:  This time its no dream.  T-REX ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  ALAN: Oh My God.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson is in bed in the hotel.  He hasnt heard the t-rex yet.  He can hardly sleep with thinking about the destoryed boats and planes.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Its ok...its ok...with the money I make off
   this place I will be able to buy them all
   new boat and planes.  Simple.  I am ok...I am
   ok...I will just send for some planes and boats
   tommorrow then explain to the people that their    
   boats and planes where destroyed in the storm.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson sits up in bed at the sound of the t-rex.  We start seeing lights all over the hotel come on.  The rex is alerted to each light coming on.  A light comes on and a family stands by the window of its room.  The rex appears right in front of them.  They scream, the rex's mouth goes straight through the class and grabs the father of the family, twisting him and biting him.  His wife screams as she watches her husband being torn to shreds by the Rex.  The rex comes back for more grabbing the woman and tossing her from the hotel room, the kids watch, frozen solid.  The rex ROAAAAAAAAR's again and walks off into the distance.  We see a huge hole in the side of the hotel.

We cut to the lobby.  Everybody is going crazy.  Alan grant asks for the microphone.  He shouts to the horrified crowd.  NOBODY LEAVE THE HOTEL.  If there is 1 out there then there are mostly likely to be many others so everybody stay in the hotel and try to keep calm.  

30 men run out of the hotel lobby doors and into the park.  They are the terrorists trying to make an escape.  They run through forests of trees and vines trying to get to the boat that waits for them.  They are ambushed.  Raptors jump out from all sides attacking the men.  Ripping them limb from limb.  A boat waits for the men at the EAST DOCK but the men never show up....the boat speeds off.  We notice the many yellow Dingis at the docks still there.

Back in the hotel the crowd have settled down a bit and some hotel staff go to the room where the t-rex hit. The children are still standing there.  Frozen solid, scared to move, only a few feet in front of them is a drop to certain death.  The staff get the children and take them to the hotel lobby.

The lobby is packed full of familes.  nearly everyone in the hotel has gathered here.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson approaches Dr.Grant.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   I heard your speech...nice to meet you Dr Grant.

GRANT:
   You son of a bitch....Why you do it huh?  To fatten
   up your pockets..you know what these things are capeble
   of but you just dont care about the lives of people do you?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   I can assure you we build this park knowing that know
   dinosaur could escape from its area.

IAN:
   Without help that is

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   What?

IAN:
   The 30 guys that just ran outter here dressed in all
   black and the explosion I saw before..

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   More explosions!

GRANT:
   What do you mean more?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Well somebody kinda blew up all the boats and planes early this
   afternoon

IAN:
   ....If I could finish my sentance please...thank you.  So
   your telling me that all the boats and planes are gone so
   in short terms that means we are stuck here.  And not only
   that we have a T-REX that looked kinda pissed off when I saw
   it waiting for us outside.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Well....yes....but if we all wait here till the morning when
   the storm has passed I can send for new planes and boats and
   have us all outter here.  We just gotta hope that T-Rex doesn't
   come back

IAN:
   But what if his friends come.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Friends?

IAN:
   Well I saw many explosions not just one so I am guessing that
   these explosions where set by them black clothes guys on the
   fences of the dinosaurs.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   .....About how many explosions did you see?

IAN:  Give or take I would say around 30...How many areas do you
   have?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:

GRANT:
   Great...so we are stuck on an island, again, we no way to get off it and
   we are sitting ducks for hundreds of species of dinosaurs.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   I guess so.

Grant punches Dr. Lewis Dodgson to the ground.

GRANT:
   Thats what happens when mistakes are made.

Wait till morning.. Call for help no planes can land, helicopters have been sent for from aircraft carrier but due to costa rican law they have to wait to be given an ok to enter the island.  The choppers will have to wait and boats will take a while to get there.
They are all alone.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson, GRANT, and ELLIE scope out the surrowing area in the morning.  It seems all clear, no dinosaurs to be seen.  They are by the river ride when suddenly 2 raptors appear behind them.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson turns on the river ride and they carefully climb into the yellow dingi before the raptors can see them.  The sit in the boat carefully.  A raptor jumps out at them, but its just a model for the ride.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   What do you sugges then Dr Grant

GRANT:
   Its your island I thought you had all the answers

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Now isn't the time for this we have to think of a way of getting all
   these people off this island.  We gotta try and get them out of danger.

GRANT:
   I know...I know....SO we have no boats for a few days by then we could all be dead
   We have no planes and non can land at the airfields and we dont know when the choppers
   will come  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Right

GRANT:
   Well I really can't see a way outter here unless we wait for a few
   days for the boats and choppers and even then they might not turn up or we can.....

Grant looks down to see the dingi they are sitting in

GRANT:  
   We could use these boats.  We could carry them to a beach.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Yes....yes...the nearest beach from here is at the EAST DOCK.  
   All the other beaches are surrownded by cliffs, we
   would never make it down.  Plus the East Dock has
   many other boats, surly enough for everybody to get
   in.  

GRANT:
   Well we go to the EAST DOCK then, we carry the boats.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   One problem.  The dinosaurs.

ELLIE:
   I thought all the dinosaurs where in the North

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   No, we fell behind schedule when first creating the park.
   We had to leave all the equipment at the East Dock and forget
   about that area of the island.  Thats why the boats are still
   there, we was going to create another water ride in the EAST.
   There are 56 dinosaurs roaming free in that area of the park.
   Plus an electirc fence, which I have no clue how we are going too
   overcome.

GRANT:
   SO we gotta carry these boats to the east and through mountains
   of dinosaurs or stay here and delay the inevitable

ELLIE:
   Alan I really am starting to hate dinosaurs

The ride is in its final stages.  The climb to the top.  ALAN, ELLIE and Dr. Lewis Dodgson see the T-REX they are approaching.  But its different from the last time, its moving around alot more.  Its a REAL t-REX.  The dingi starts to descend down the slope and ELLIE and ALAN duck down, Dr. Lewis Dodgson is too late, the rex bends down and grabs him by the head head.  Swollowing him whole.  

The ride comes to an end and ROOAAAAAAAAR ALan and Ellie hear the Rex roaring.  They sit up and see that Dr. Lewis Dodgson is gone and blood is all over where he was sitting.  They get out of the boat and run back to the hotel.  People in the hotel are now extremly worried and 1 person asks ALAN where the other guy is.  Hes dead ALAN replies.  Alan takes the mic and informs all of the people what the situation is.

GRANT:
   People...people.  We have a bit of a situation on our hands.

Tim and lex watch anxiously.

All of the dinosaurs from the tour are now free.
   We have 2 options, we can either stay here and wait
   for help that we don't know is coming.  Or we can
   carry the boats from the river ride up through the mountains
   in the East and to the East Dock where there will be many
   more boats for us all to ecaping this island in.

people react angrily to the suggestion that GRANT wants to walk
around an island carrying boats where dinosaurs are hunting.

GRANT:  
   We can stay here and wait for what will happen.  And what
   will happen is they dinosuars will come and they will find us
   just like the T-Rex did last night and they will kill us..
   they will kill us all.

In my eyes we have only 1 choice and that is to carry the boats
   through the east and get the hell off this island.  

The crowd look on.

MORNING - Crowd tell GRANT that they are with him, as long as he can lead them there they will do exactly as he tells them.

GRANT:
   Good, we leave in an hour.  Bring nothing with you.
   Exept for yourselves.

PERSON:
   We don't have nothing to bring anyway.

Grant smiles.

GRANT:
   Just try to remember your kids then.

We see Lex and Tim playing with the 2 kids whos parents died earlier.  

An hour later we watch as everybody leaves to hotel.  They are directed to the boats by ALAN and men go over and pick up the yellow dingis.  They are heavy but carriable.  They drag them into the hotel and let theair outter them.  A rebellion begins over 200 peoples think they should wait in the hotel and stick together and hope the choppers arrive, many people thnk that the whole group should stay together but GRANT tells the rebels that if they want to stay then fine good luck to them but we are all going through the mountains and to the East dock.  You wanna wait for the choppers, then wait.

Team watches from inside the hotel as GRANT and most of the visitors leave, some of them wit backpacks on with the dingis in.  We watch as man people line the windows of the hotel and watch the group walk away.Story

JOHN HAMMONDS lease of the 2 islands has now run out and the islands have been handed back to the governments of Costa Rica. Costa Rica tells the world that now the islands are now in their hands they will not be held responsible for any harm the dinosaurs inflick on the world so therefore they will drop 2 bombs 1 on each island and kill ALL dinosaurs.  As the islands now belong to Cosa Rica once again nobody in the world can do anything about this and most people actually think its a good idea considering the disaster of San Diego.  

We watch as John Hammond sits at home watching the news, we see a short news flash of terrorist that have been attacking countires all over thwe world then we cut to another news story.  We watch as planes drop bombs over the 2 islands totally destroying both islands.  (Or so we think)  John Hammond watches in terrors, tears roll down his face.

ALL DINOSAURS DEAD??

Far from it, the bombs that where dropped where simply knock out bombs designed and produced by the company BIOSYN.  The bombs have been designed and made to knock out all dinosaurs on the 2 islands for 6 months.  The world thinks all dinosaurs are dead.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson shaking hands with many members of the Costa Rican government.  Dodgson has now leased the islands and promised Costa Rica that they are going to make billions of dollars off what he has in mind.

We watch as we see huge pieces of metal being loaded up onto many ships that sit in the harbour.  There must be 10 to 15 ships being fully loaded up with equipment.  Everything from bricks, steel, to food, to paint, to cars, to weapons, many YELLOW 30 men DINGIS to hundreds upon hundreds or workers all with BIOSYN uniforms on.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson and many lawyers all dressed in same suits also at the harbour.  The unlike all the other workers board a luxery yatch, we zoom out to see many more ships docking into the harbour.  Something big is happening, some huge.

We cut to the island of Isla Nublar we where see the luxery yatch docked at the East port.  Its alone, it has outsped the many many other huge ships.  its ALONE.  We see Dr. Lewis Dodgson inside the boat talking to many nervous looking lawyers.  He presents them with a presentation of his plans for Jurrasic park.  He tells them that the bombs that where dropped where created by BIOSYN and that they are simply bombs that would knock out any living thing in its radius for 6 months, in this case its all the dinosaurs that roamed freely around Jurrasic Park.  He tells all the lawyers that they are right now perfectly safe because he can guarentee that every animal on that island is sleeping peacefully.  He then gets down to the wire.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   For years this island has sat here, untouched
   and for years I have had to wait and wait and wait
   until John Hammond's lease expired.  I have dreamed
   of getting my hands on this island for years because
   I know what I can make it into and I know I can turn
   it into the greatest ever attraction the world has ever seen,

John Hammond failed in his attempt to open this park
   simply because of the fact that he wasn't prepared for
   ANYTHING that could go wrong.  1 storm and the whole place
   went offline allowing the dinosaurs to cause havoc.  Were
   they failed, I and BIOSYN will suceed.  All of them ships that
   we witnessed being loaded full of equipment are on there way here
   and should be arriving in the morning when it begins.

Lawyer:
   When what beings?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   The reconstruction of Jurrasic Park

Dr. Lewis Dodgson's ships arrive at the North, South East and West docks early in the morning.  There are 10 ships to each dock and we watch as all the equipment that was being loaded onto the ships is now being offloaded by nervous looking BIOSYN workers.  Once all the equipment has been offloaded we watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson deliverys the plans to all the workers at the EAST DOCK and we also watch as other team leaders delivery the plans to the hundreds upon hundreds of workers at each of the docks.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Gentlemen.  There is no need to be afriad of the island
   that stands before you.  Every single dinosaur on this island
   is asleep for 6 months thanks to the bombs that we dropped.
   We have a mission gentlemen, a mission that we will acomplish
   that will make each of you a very wealthy man.  I am not going to
   lie to you and tell you that no dangers are present on this island
   because we all no of the dangers that can happen if mistakes are made.
   No mistakes will be made.  We are to begin a journey gentlemen, a    
   journey which will take us to the middle of the island where we    
   will rednevous with the 3 other teams.   On the way to the middle
   you are to take the co-ordinates of every sleeping dinosaur we encounter
   using your hand held computers.  We are to create a line gentle men
   and we will walk in this line until we reach the middle of the island
   then we will turn back on ourselves and travel North East until we reach
   the very corner of the island.  Each dinosaur along the way will be recorded
   so we can collect them later.  The operation will last 2 weeks gentle men so
   make sure you have enough food and water for that period of time.  This is
   where it begins gentlemen, remember there is no room for mistakes.

Each team will travel to the center of the island and then turn in a diagonal direction and heads to the 4 corners of the island.  This way BIOSYN hopes they will cover ALL of the island and record the co-ordinates and species of every unconcious dinosaur.

3 Weeks Later we watch Dr. Lewis Dodgson as he is at the East dock still with his lawyers waiting nervously.  We see that now only 1 large boat remians at the dock but still all of the supplies are littered everywhere.  This boat is there to provide all the workers with a home for the next 6 months.  We watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson sees all of the workers returning from their journey.  Nobody looks hurt but every 1 of them looks tired and hungry.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson speaks to the team leader asking what took them so long.  He tells Dr. Lewis Dodgson to take a look around, Dr. Lewis Dodgson sees mountains and the greenery of the jungle.  He asks about the dinosaurs.  The team leader replies 56 taken account of every single 1 of them asleep.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson asks "Rex's?" Team leader replies "6, 1 fully grown and the rest still in the early stages of developemnt"  Dr. Lewis Dodgson smiles as he speaks into his walkies talkie communicating with the other teams on the North, South and West of the island.  They have been waiting on The East Docks teams arrive for a few days.  

The East dock team cannot work though, the journey has been tough on them and every man out of the hundreds there looks so tired they can hardly walk.  THEY CANNOT WORK.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson decides that if they are going to continue with the plan then they must abandon the work that he had in mind for the East of the Island.  All men board the ship and the ship and the luxery yatch set sail for the West DOCK of the island.  Leaving all the materials behind.  The bricks, the cables the 30 MEN YELLOW BOATS,

Dr. Lewis Dodgson figures that with the mountains providing good defenses to the rest of the park the 56 dinosaurs that live in the mountains should stay there and if they did happen to turn up BIOSYN would have the firepower to kill them instantly.  He also suggest that they could built an electirc fence at the bottom of the moutains that would stop any dinosaur crossing over into another area of the park.

They arrive at the WEST DOCK where work has already begun.  Trees are being chopped down, bags of bricks are being carried, cables being lorried through the forest.  As with the EAST DOCK the WEST is also littered with thousands of materials.  Inclduing many YELLOW DINGIS.  Lorries and vehicles of all kinds are transporting huge steel cages and cables to many parts of the island.  They are using the co-ordinates that the workers took to cage the sleeping dinosaurs.  The workers on Dr. Lewis Dodgson ship rest for a few days before the whole team starts working on the WEST of the island. Work is also taking place on the north and the south.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Team, we have less than 6 months, we are already
   a little behind schedule but now we have abandonded work
   on the East of the island we should finish the work many weeks
   before are deadline.  Lets get it done gentlemen.

Many workers gather around a huge table, the workers from the EAST ships and the WEST SHIPS watch as a huge blueprint is layed flat on the table.  

5 months later

We sit in Dr. Lewis Dodgson luxery yatch still with his group of lawyers. Its night, they are laughing and having a party.  Morning arrives, the door to the yatch is opened to reveal a fantastic site, its the theme park that was never created.  A huge sign that says welcome to the WEST DOCK hangs above their heads.  Shops, and stalls are scattered all around the place.  The group of lawyers walks through the dock entrance to reveal a rollercoaster rides and many other rides aroudn the park.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson smiles, its his dream, its come true.

We zoom out to reveal the NORTH, SOUTH AND WEST of the park have been totally refurbished.  Rides and attraction are all over the place.  The musem (from the first film) has been given a new coat of paint and it still provides the starting point for the jounrey into jurrasic park.

All the dinosaurs have been moved into the North of the island and the WEST and the SOUTH provide rollercoaster rides, attractions, shows, everything you would accosiate with a normal theme park.  Alot of the trees have been chopped away to make way for the attractions but in the NORTH all the tress still remain.  The NORTH is where all the dinosaurs are now beihnd triple re-enfourced electric fences, in the NORTH is the place where the tour takes place.  We also see a new hotel in the SOUTH of the island.  The EAST mountains have been blocked off thanks to Dr. Lewis Dodgson idea.  And the park is pretty much complete.

2 Airfield have been made with many hangars for private planes.  A hotel has been made so familes can stay and enjoy the whole Jurrasic Park experience because there is so much stuff to do you couldent do it all in one day.  The DOCKS have all been given a fantastic make over and there is harbours for boats and ships.  There is a HUGE WHITE BUILDING in the SOUTH area of the island.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson knows that all he needs to do now is SHOW the lawyers that the park is totally safe.

We watch as Dr. Lewis Dodgson goes through the park safety precautions, he tells them of how they have 3 eletric fences and 3 back up generates that will automaticlly switch on within seconds if the 1st generator goes down.  We watch as every question the lawyers have is answered confidently by Dr. Lewis Dodgson, every question has an answer and it seems like he has thought of everything.  

We watch the world as the information reaches them, every county is information through radio, tv and the internet about what BIOSYN has done and they are told that the park will offically open in 3 weeks time.  We watch as familes place orders for tickets through the Internet, we watch as rich familes get in touch with Jurrasic Park headquaters in SAN DIEGO booking tickets for Planes and boat and hotel rooms on the island.

We watch as JOHN HAMMOND watches his tv screen is shock, another terrorist attack this time in brazil, we see the face of the man who is wanted by police, we see him for only a few seconds.  The next news report is of the opening of Jurrasic Park to the public..   We watch as Alan Grant watches his tv in shock, we see all the members of the first film as they recieve the information is utter disbelif.  

The next day we see Dr Alan GRANT Dr Ian MALCOLM Dr Ellie SATTLER all turn up at JOHN HAMMOND mansion.  First Alan then Ellie and then Ian, all turn up asking JOHN What should they do, after discussion and arguements Ian picks up he phone and calls up the JURRASIC PARK HEADQUATRES in SAN  DIEGO.  He asks for 3 tickets to the opening of  Jurrasic park and a 3 day stay at the hotel, the lady on the phone asks for the name of the person who is booking the tickets, the group watches Ian in shock as he says, Grant, Dr Alan Grant.

3 weeks later, opening day.

We watch as thousands of people stand at the WEST DOCK, THE NORTH DOCK and the SOUTH DOCK.  We see the EAST DOCK still littered with the equipment that has been long forgotten about.   We see the airfields packed with small private jets, we see the harbours full up with small boats and a few luxery cruise liners.  We watch as thousands of people await the offical opening time of the park.  8AM.  We see Alan Grant, Ian MALCOLM and ELLIE SATTLER tying up a boat given to them by JOHN HAMMOND.  Alan is bumped into by a mysterious man dressed in a black hood.  A voice comes over the tannoy system of the whole park.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Ladies and Gentlemen.  We ask you to not all please
   rush to the tour of the dinosaurs, please enjoy the other
   attractions around you.  Everyone of you will get to
   see the dinosaurs up close on the tour but please
   don't all go there straight away.  Have a ride on the
   river ride, the rollercoasters.  

And without futher ado, I would like to thank you for
   making History here today, Ladies and gentle men I welcome you
   to JURRASIC PARK.

We watch as kids open maps of the park, the gates open, people pay as fast as they can and rush into the park.  They disobey Dr. Lewis Dodgson advice and most people head straight for the tour.  Grant and Co still watch from the harbour and walk slowly to the gate.  They pay and enter the park.  Music is playing, kids are buying pop corn and candy floss, small children are being pushed around in Jurrasic Park buggys.  Alan Grant "This is not good".  Ellie smiles as the kids rush around.  Suddently a hand appears on Grant shoulder, is is Dr. Lewis Dodgson or a member of the BIOSYN staff, no its LEX, shes with TIM.  They are older and wiser and here with there mother and father who watch them talking to Alan and CO from a distance.  The whole gang is re-united.

We watch as Lex and Tim tell there mother and father that they will meet them here at 8PM, they wish to stay with Alan and Co for the rest of the day.  There mother and father dont mind, they leave before Alan has even said yes.  The gang walks around the park and head for the MUSEUM.  Its quite a long walk but they make it to see that the que to go on the tour is absolutely gigantic.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson had purchased around 30 cars for the tour so they could usher people around the 2 hour tour quickly but all the cars are in the tour and people have been waiting for a long time.  

Alan and co walk into the musem and right past the que to find that the car that plummeted over the ridge is on display.  Lex has a flashback and remembers the huge T-Rex attacking the car that he almost lost his life in.  The other car that Dennis Nedry lost his life in is also on display behind red ropes.  There is a stone with writing on in front of the cars, saying These are the results when mistakes are made.  Alan grant and the team look at the cars and the stone, horrified.

We then cut to a car on the tour.  Suddently the door opens and 5 men get out of the car dressed in all black, we then cut to many other cars which hold men dressed in exactly the same outfits jump out of the cars.

We watch as around 30 men dressed in all black are near the eletric fences each man is in a different part of the tour.  We watch them as they set bombs on the foundation of the eletrci fences and return to their cars, each man is back in his car within seconds and each man tells the familes that sit with them in tthe car that they felt a bit sick.  We see one of the men in the car is the Terrorist from the news that John HAMMOND was watching.

We cut to the south harbor and BOOM, then the WEST DOCK and BOOM and then the NORTH DOCK and BOOM then the 2 airfield BOOM, planes are sent flying into the air, boats and srapnel explode one after another, the fireballs from the expolsions light up the sky.  And children and familes are going crazy inside the park.  They are totally stranded though, the harbours and airfields have been destroyed along with their planes and boats.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson comes over the tannoy.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Please do not panic, please do not panic.
   You are totally safe, the noise you have just heard
   was simply us detonating a mountain on the East of the park.
   Please dont panic.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson is lying through his teeth.  The people in the park calm down as they realise that the noise was just nothing but they don't know that theres planes and boats are all gone.  They are stuck.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson sends for emergency planes and boats but he is told that a storm is approaching and no boats or planes will be able to leave tonight.  

We zoom into the clock on one of the bombs that a man had set and the time on it says.  05.25.25 and ticking.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson cannot let the parks visitors know what has happened so he orders for barriers to be errected at the DOCKS and the airfield and he tells the staff to send the people to the hotel for the night, tell them its complimentary of the park and everything will be provided for them there.  

Everything is going wrong for Dr. Lewis Dodgson and BIOSYN, the transport has blown up and there is a storm on the way.  But at least the dinosaurs are behind the safety of the triples eletric fences.  

We watch as kids till enjoy the park and enjoy the rides.  THE HUGE WHITE BUILDING in the south of the island is where ALAN And CO are now.  Its a ride, a water ride, Lex and Tim and Ian are all anxious to goon the ride but Alan donest want to.  We cut to the ride where Lex, Tim, Ian, Alan and Ellie all sit in a huge Yellow dingi with many other people.  its a water ride.  It suddenly starts raining in the sky and the sky is slowy becoming dark and grey.  

We watch the group on the ride as they start to enjoy themselves.  They are travelling upwards in a dark room when suddenly a T-REX appears, the groups screams as the dingi shoots down a slope and the T-REX misses them by a few feet.  The dingee crashes into water at the bottom of the ride and totally soaks the group.  For a few seconds everyone on the ride thought that the T-REX was real, it was just part of the ride.  We cut to the photos from the ride and we see smiling faces on everyone expet the group of Tim, Lex, Alan, Ian and Ellie.  They look terrified and people are actually laughing at them as they see the photo on the computer screen.  Lex hands money in to the lady and buys the photo.

The sky has now become more black and rain is fallin heavier, he storm has begun.  We watch as we see people trying to fetch belongins from their plans and boats but only to be stopped by Jurrasic park staff.  The staff tell the angry people that they have all been provided with complimentarty rooms for the night and they cannot go and get their belongings because the seas are ruff and the staff at the airport says along the same stuff.  People turn away upset at the face that they cannot go and get clean clothes and items for tommorrow but actually made up at the fact they don't have to sleep on their boats or their planes for the night but FREE in the Jurrasic Park Hotel.

The park has now closed for the night as rain falls heavily and the pitch black skies allow for no seeing around the park.  The hotel is huge with easily enough rooms for all the guests and we are in the lobby with the group as they enjoy a few drinks and actually startto like the place that BIOSYN has made.  Everyone still remains unaware that BOMBS have destoryed all of there ships and planes so everybody around the hotel is in a great mood.  People are singing and talkign and getting to know each other.

The group are joined by Lex and Tim parents who ask The group about how they feel being here again after the incidents that took place.  They group tells them about the horror and pain and terror they encounter.  Alan Grant looks at Lex Mum and says "You never know when danger is going to strike, you just feel it deep inside"

BOOM we hear a footstep, BOOM a louder 1, "Nobody move" says Alan, BOOM Ian looks at the drink on the table moving  (like in the first film) the other member of the group are laffing.  Ian and Alan turn around to see a large screen with surrownd sound speakers showing GodZilla.  The group laugh and enjoy a fun night.

Cut to Hotel room where Ian is looking at his clock its 7.55.  He takes off his top and look out of his Hotel window, he is on the 46 floor.  7.56, 7.57, 7.58, 7.59.  

Ian stretches as we cut to the bomb on the electic fence in the NORTH of the island.  00.00.01.  The boom.  Cut back to Ian in his room as he opens his eyes from his stretch.  No sound but he sees in the far distance many small expolision, he sees around 30 expolosions and he can tell that from where he is they are only small but he knows that where the explosion are they are big.  He rushes out still topless and knocks on Ellies door, she tells him I have a kid and a husband you know he grabs her hand and leads her to the window where the explosions have finished, no longer to be seen.

Ellie:   
   What Ian?

Ian:
   Explosions, big explosions...in the distance.

ELLIE:
   Maybe you've had a little bit too much to drink
   Ian.

IAN:
   You know what...maybe I have,

Ian returns to his room and we cut to him in bed  hours later.  Its now 11pm 4 hours after we last saw Ian.  He awakes from bed dreaming of the T-Rex that injured his leg.  He sits at the end of his bed cluthing his head.  He stands and walks over to the window and pulls the curtains.  A t-REX, this time a real T-REX.  Its eye right at IAN's window.  He falls backwards to the floor and screams ALAN, ELLIE.  ELLIE hearing the sound of Ian disstressed rushes out of her bed and out of her door and bangs on IAN door.  Ians answer.  Ellie:  What Ian, what is it, dreaming again.  Alan Appears, whats the matter.  Ian:  This time its no dream.  T-REX ROARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.  ALAN: Oh My God.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson is in bed in the hotel.  He hasnt heard the t-rex yet.  He can hardly sleep with thinking about the destoryed boats and planes.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   Its ok...its ok...with the money I make off
   this place I will be able to buy them all
   new boat and planes.  Simple.  I am ok...I am
   ok...I will just send for some planes and boats
   tommorrow then explain to the people that their    
   boats and planes where destroyed in the storm.

ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAR.

Dr. Lewis Dodgson sits up in bed at the sound of the t-rex.  We start seeing lights all over the hotel come on.  The rex is alerted to each light coming on.  A light comes on and a family stands by the window of its room.  The rex appears right in front of them.  They scream, the rex's mouth goes straight through the class and grabs the father of the family, twisting him and biting him.  His wife screams as she watches her husband being torn to shreds by the Rex.  The rex comes back for more grabbing the woman and tossing her from the hotel room, the kids watch, frozen solid.  The rex ROAAAAAAAAR's again and walks off into the distance.  We see a huge hole in the side of the hotel.

We cut to the lobby.  Everybody is going crazy.  Alan grant asks for the microphone.  He shouts to the horrified crowd.  NOBODY LEAVE THE HOTEL.  If there is 1 out there then there are mostly likely to be many others so everybody stay in the hotel and try to keep calm.  

30 men run out of the hotel lobby doors and into the park.  They are the terrorists trying to make an escape.  They run through forests of trees and vines trying to get to the boat that waits for them.  They are ambushed.  Raptors jump out from all sides attacking the men.  Ripping them limb from limb.  A boat waits for the men at the EAST DOCK but the men never show up....the boat speeds off.  We notice the many yellow Dingis at the docks still there.

Back in the hotel the crowd have settled down a bit and some hotel staff go to the room where the t-rex hit. The children are still standing there.  Frozen solid, scared to move, only a few feet in front of them is a drop to certain death.  The staff get the children and take them to the hotel lobby.

The lobby is packed full of familes.  nearly everyone in the hotel has gathered here.  Dr. Lewis Dodgson approaches Dr.Grant.  

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   I heard your speech...nice to meet you Dr Grant.

GRANT:
   You son of a bitch....Why you do it huh?  To fatten
   up your pockets..you know what these things are capeble
   of but you just dont care about the lives of people do you?

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   I can assure you we build this park knowing that know
   dinosaur could escape from its area.

IAN:
   Without help that is

Dr. Lewis Dodgson:
   What?
<