Author Topic: Check out my movie script!  (Read 2195 times)

bez

Re:Check out my movie script!
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2004, 03:23:35 PM »
And you wud steal my work to do that.

Che

« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2004, 03:29:46 PM »
Of course. What do you think? You think I'd give up an easy opportunity such as this? I have no work to put into it, except call my cousin who works for Disney and can make the necessary arrangements with some indie shit. Capitalism  baby. Gots to love it.

bez

« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2004, 03:33:01 PM »
Of course. What do you think? You think I'd give up an easy opportunity such as this? I have no work to put into it, except call my cousin who works for Disney and can make the necessary arrangements with some indie shit. Capitalism  baby. Gots to love it.

I dont evne believe you. lol what a joker.

Che

« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2004, 03:35:28 PM »
LOL, that Jurassic Park is pretty good too. Damn man, thanks. If I knew you, I'd have them credit you partly. And you know they pay up for the script even if they don't use it. LOL, that's the beauty in it. And they don't even need it to be a "full" one, as long as they can make something out of it, they'll pay you something.

You're gonna send me through college, and if the right money comes along, my future kids. Thanks. :-*

bez

« Reply #34 on: February 24, 2004, 03:37:33 PM »
BULLSHIT.

Che

« Reply #35 on: February 24, 2004, 03:41:06 PM »

Woodrow

« Reply #36 on: February 24, 2004, 03:42:05 PM »
Jamal.... you need to get a life

Che

« Reply #37 on: February 24, 2004, 03:42:07 PM »
And this is just what I'm doing online on my part. Once my cousin gets a hold of this, and shows it to the people he knows...:o  8)

Che

« Reply #38 on: February 24, 2004, 03:43:11 PM »
Jamal.... you need to get a life

Wait, you follow me into threads, and I'm the one that needs to get a life? LOL.

bez

« Reply #39 on: February 24, 2004, 03:45:20 PM »
LMAO.  Think I give a fuck that you can post up 2 websites.lol.

I bet you dont even have the scripts, prove you have them.

Che

« Reply #40 on: February 24, 2004, 03:49:10 PM »
Yo man,

I am asking you as a person to not do what you say your going to do with my script.  I have spent alot of time and effot on them scripts and I decided to post em up just to get a few opnions on them and shit, to have somebody say that they are going to steal them is very disheartening.  You gotta understand that I have spent about 6 months just writing them first 30 pages of each of them scripts, probably even longer, if you put your mind to it I am sure you could write a script as good as one of mine if you really want to.

I would even give you some tips and hints and shit if you really wanted to start writing.  For you to say your going to steal my work has really upset me man.

Peace, Bez

Awww...  :'( :'( :'(

Woodrow

« Reply #41 on: February 24, 2004, 03:52:17 PM »
Let's see:

You lie in wait for Overseer to go to bed. You've gotta hit refresh a WHOLE bunch of times to make sure he isn't on when you sign up or else you'll get banned right away. Then you create a fake email address, and sign up using that email. Next you come on and make an ass out of yourself. When Overseer comes on in the morning, you get banned AGAIN. Lather rinse repeat. You say that I'm the one that needs to get a life?

You claim that you're such a baller and you've got lots of friends etc.. If that’s true why do you feel the need to come on here? Your life is pathetic. You're a looser. You don't have any friends in the real world. You're a fucking nerd who doesn’t get ANY attention in real life. You come in here and the negative attention you receive just makes you feel good because somebody is noticing you and paying you a tiny bit of mind. Do the world a favor. Put a gun in your mouth.

bez

« Reply #42 on: February 24, 2004, 03:53:56 PM »
Yer you fucking loser, lol, I bet you dont even have the scripts, and everything you have said is bullshit.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2004, 03:56:49 PM »
lol what  a low life
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Woodrow

« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2004, 03:57:26 PM »
Bez- Don't worry about this little trick. He's created this "Big bad ass" presona on the internet because it's whats lacking in his real life. He's making up for what's not there.