Author Topic: Check out my movie script!  (Read 2198 times)

bez

Re:Check out my movie script!
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2004, 03:59:09 PM »
Another reason I put them online too was to also show university lectures when I go for an interview in like 2 weeks, I have now had to take em offline cos of this fool.  I know he is probably bullshitting and I doubt he even had the intelligence to even save the scripts, but it still pisses me off ya no.

Che

« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2004, 04:02:51 PM »
Let's see:

You lie in wait for Overseer to go to bed. You've gotta hit refresh a WHOLE bunch of times to make sure he isn't on when you sign up or else you'll get banned right away. Then you create a fake email address, and sign up using that email. Next you come on and make an ass out of yourself. When Overseer comes on in the morning, you get banned AGAIN. Lather rinse repeat. You say that I'm the one that needs to get a life?

You claim that you're such a baller and you've got lots of friends etc.. If that’s true why do you feel the need to come on here? Your life is pathetic. You're a looser. You don't have any friends in the real world. You're a fucking nerd who doesn’t get ANY attention in real life. You come in here and the negative attention you receive just makes you feel good because somebody is noticing you and paying you a tiny bit of mind. Do the world a favor. Put a gun in your mouth.

I claim that I'm such a baller? LOLOL. Is this how you get through life, false accusations to make yourself feel better? Yes, because I post on a board, it means I have no friends. As a matter of fact, I think you're the one with no friends. You live in a little town full of hippies, whose opinions and views are quite contrary from yours, and if you held a conversation with anyone in your town they'd spit in your face. So, you probably have no friends where you are. That's why you come online, and start hunting for other people that you can reflect your life upon. Nice try.

bez

« Reply #47 on: February 24, 2004, 04:03:52 PM »
PROVE U HAVE THE SCRIPTS.

Che

« Reply #48 on: February 24, 2004, 04:05:03 PM »
Another reason I put them online too was to also show university lectures when I go for an interview in like 2 weeks, I have now had to take em offline cos of this fool.  I know he is probably bullshitting and I doubt he even had the intelligence to even save the scripts, but it still pisses me off ya no.

I'll prove you wrong too.

"JOHN HAMMONDS lease of the 2 islands has now run out and the islands have been handed back to the governments of Costa Rica. Costa Rica tells the world that now the islands are now in their hands they will not be held responsible for any harm the dinosaurs inflick on the world so therefore they will drop 2 bombs 1 on each island and kill ALL dinosaurs. As the islands now belong to Cosa Rica once again nobody in the world can do anything about this and most people actually think its a good idea considering the disaster of San Diego.

We watch as John Hammond sits at home watching the news, we see a short news flash of terrorist that have been attacking countires all over thwe world then we cut to another news story. We watch as planes drop bombs over the 2 islands totally destroying both islands. (Or so we think) John Hammond watches in terrors, tears roll down his face."

Obviously I have to fix some of the spelling.

Che

« Reply #49 on: February 24, 2004, 04:07:50 PM »
Bez- Don't worry about this little trick. He's created this "Big bad ass" presona on the internet because it's whats lacking in his real life. He's making up for what's not there.

Show me where I've claimed to be a baller, and how I've created a Big Bad Ass persona. Unless of course you believe that those characteristics fit me, which is quite understandable. And since you're talking about me acting "bad ass" online 'cause I can't in real life, maybe you come on here to try to pick on people because that's what you go through in real life. I can see it: Engel's head being flushed down the toilet, people throwing meatballs at Engel at school, etc.

bez

« Reply #50 on: February 24, 2004, 04:09:44 PM »
LMAO that aint the script .olololol

Thats just the synopsis of the script, thats from the previous page dumbass.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: February 24, 2004, 04:40:59 PM »
Actually dude, Jamal has connections with the movie industry, and has been into script writing for quite some time...I wouldn't be suprised if he used your shit...He once jacked a rhyme of mine to win a battle without me even knowing...He's shady like that...Plus he knows some dude from Disney quite well...He's been tryna' pitch him a script for some cash (every script they view is bought, whether they use it or not)...So, Bez, I wouln't be surprised if Jamal was slangin' your script to make some money as we speak...PeACe

bez

« Reply #52 on: February 25, 2004, 05:00:51 AM »
I dont think so, cos I dont even think he had the actual scripts.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #53 on: February 25, 2004, 02:47:06 PM »
I dont think so, cos I dont even think he had the actual scripts.

LoL, He did...trust me.

Woodrow

« Reply #54 on: February 25, 2004, 02:52:50 PM »
You've got a copyright Bez... If Dinsey starts making a movie that looks even remotely like yours, you could be a very rich man.

Anyone who creates a work of literature,  lyrics, a book, etc, has a copyright, but then if they choose they can become a registered copyright, which is a legal copyright, it holds up in court a lot better than just saying "hey I wrote that you fruity bastard!"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: February 25, 2004, 03:10:21 PM »
You've got a copyright Bez... If Dinsey starts making a movie that looks even remotely like yours, you could be a very rich man.

Anyone who creates a work of literature,  lyrics, a book, etc, has a copyright, but then if they choose they can become a registered copyright, which is a legal copyright, it holds up in court a lot better than just saying "hey I wrote that you fruity bastard!"

That's true, but if Disney decides to buy the script, that doesn't necessarily mean they have to use it...Every script they view is bought, so Jamal could be making cash off the script, and Bez would never even know...LoL

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #56 on: February 25, 2004, 03:19:33 PM »
wow, thats some scumbag low life shit, damn bez comes on and shares his script with us, and this fuck wants to steal it, thats low, thats sad that some fucker  would do something like that.... damn people do anything for money, i learned well from my parents that stealing is bad

bez

« Reply #57 on: February 25, 2004, 05:48:36 PM »
I really dont think has the scripts, that still aint been proved to me.

Plus the whole "they buy the scripts even if they don't use them" thing seems like bullshit to me.  So your saying every person that writes a script and sends it in to Disney automatically has there script bought, hmmmm sounds like bullshit.

I actually don't believe that he has the intelligence to finish off the script though and even if he does then its still not his so hes still a dick head.  

I am actually going to get in touch with Disney myself and see if this stuff is true, if it is I will send them my script myself and tell them.  I will attach all of this thread too.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #58 on: February 25, 2004, 10:39:01 PM »
Heres my convo with Jamal:

RipTheJacker786: sup man
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: what up loc
RipTheJacker786: nm ay dude i gave my cousins both scripts today... and he's gonna give him 2 his supervisor @ disney, but disney is not gonna be the ones readin the scripts
RipTheJacker786: they go 2 like a "middleman"
RipTheJacker786: and like those ppl gonna read it
RipTheJacker786: and if they like it
RipTheJacker786: they'll pay me my money
RipTheJacker786: and its up 2 them if they use it or not
RipTheJacker786: how dope is that ?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: word? damn...how much they payin?
RipTheJacker786: LOL
RipTheJacker786: i dunno
RipTheJacker786: but my cousin said the least they pay is like $30000
RipTheJacker786: but sumtimes it can get into the hundreds of thousands
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: DAMNNN
RipTheJacker786: especially for that JP4
RipTheJacker786: loll
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: naah dude, thats if they use the script
RipTheJacker786: FUCK MAN
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: if they just buy it, to read it
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: to see if they want it
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: its diff
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: but if they actually use it
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: u can make hella bank
RipTheJacker786: yea if they just buy it off me and not use it... then i think it will be less than 50k
RipTheJacker786: but still bro
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: dude
RipTheJacker786: ima roll in a new mercedes instead of the shit im driving now...
RipTheJacker786: 1 like ur dad's
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: u can get rich off that fools shit
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: LMAO
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: thats crazy
RipTheJacker786: yea but i kinda feel bad for that fag
RipTheJacker786: he did all the work
RipTheJacker786: and ima make money off it
RipTheJacker786: and no1 will know
RipTheJacker786: LOLLOLOL
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: LMAO
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he says he has copyrights tho
RipTheJacker786: dude i cant believe that foo posted his scripts online
RipTheJacker786: nahhhhh
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i know, that was dumb
RipTheJacker786: not an official 1
RipTheJacker786: he aint got shit dude
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i know, he was just saying that to scare u..lolol
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i kinda feel bad for him
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he sent me PMs saying how he was crying and all
RipTheJacker786: and i already have em sent 2 that place... where they also copyright it for me
RipTheJacker786: SO IF HE EVER USES IT.... i can sue hiM
RipTheJacker786: lolololl
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he said it was heartbreaking
RipTheJacker786: damn man i love america
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: like some chick just dumped him
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lol
RipTheJacker786: dude i dont care... its his own stupid ass fault for postin em up
RipTheJacker786: i jumped at the opportunity
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: u should send him like a few bux
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: just for writing it
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lmao
RipTheJacker786: i didnt even finish the script... my cousin said i dont have 2.... he said i could even just give them a "plot"
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: pay him like the british minimum wage
RipTheJacker786: and they'll pay
RipTheJacker786: lmfao dude ill email him a thank u card
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: ay, can i post this?
RipTheJacker786: what?
RipTheJacker786: the convo?
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: yea
RipTheJacker786: dude i dont care do what u want... i got my shit copyrighted already.. and i already have ppl readin the shit by this week sum time
RipTheJacker786: so its all good
RipTheJacker786:
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lol, alright
RipTheJacker786: anyways bro ima go finish up my essay for school... (this 1 im writin myself)
RipTheJacker786: lol
RipTheJacker786: peace
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: posted
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: pz

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: February 25, 2004, 10:46:27 PM »
Plus the whole "they buy the scripts even if they don't use them" thing seems like bullshit to me.  So your saying every person that writes a script and sends it in to Disney automatically has there script bought, hmmmm sounds like bullshit.

Wanna make a bet? I know a lot about this type of shit...Sometimes it depends on what kind of deal the writer has going with the company, but most of the time they purchase scripts, and once they do that, they have the right to do whatever they want with it...They choose what scripts they wanna buy based on the plot summary, and the writers credibility...I know this shit, because I used to really be into film-making...PeACe