Author Topic: Check out my movie script!  (Read 2197 times)

bez

Re:Check out my movie script!
« Reply #60 on: February 26, 2004, 08:22:24 AM »
LMAO, its still alll bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit.

Like they wud pay anyone for creating a fan fiction Jurrasic Park script when the movie itself is about to be made, they prob have about 10 writers writing a script for the actual film now.  Even I know my script wasn't good enough to actually be the movie, dumbasses.

As for the I have given them the scripts shit, lol thats bullshit, a company as big as Disney wouldent accept "Fan" scripts for a start and nevermind scripts that are in there 1st drafts and 25% complete.  Its all bullshit.

bez

« Reply #61 on: February 26, 2004, 08:24:28 AM »
Plus I still dont actually believe he has the scripts.  NIK speak to him again and ask him to post up the first few lines of both scripts.

bez

« Reply #62 on: February 26, 2004, 08:44:27 AM »
Oh and you cna tell him that I will be finishing my scripts and then I will see what I can do with them.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #63 on: February 26, 2004, 03:51:28 PM »
a company as big as Disney wouldent accept "Fan" scripts for a start and nevermind scripts that are in there 1st drafts and 25% complete.  Its all bullshit.

Depends on what kind of connections you have...The movie industry is all about connections...PeACe

bez

« Reply #64 on: February 26, 2004, 04:28:27 PM »
If he has got the scripts (which I dont think he has) and he has give them to Disney (Which also I dont think he has) then they are going to totally laff in his face.  A person giving them 2 30 page starts of a movie script, written once by an 18 year old, not checked for mistakes and errors, I wrote both scripts myself and even I know that after reading the first 30 pages of both scripts you cant tell where the stories are heading and how they will end up.  lol.

So you think DISNEY are going to buy a Jurrasic park script?  hmmmm, does Amblin entertainment mean anything to you, does the fact that the movie is going to be made mean anything to you?  LMFAO.

If I was a script supervisor reading my scripts I would laugh them off.  Nobody in any company is going to pay somebody for a Jurrasic Park 4 script and a 30 page start to a script that isn't really that good.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #65 on: February 26, 2004, 04:33:16 PM »
If he has got the scripts (which I dont think he has) and he has give them to Disney (Which also I dont think he has) then they are going to totally laff in his face.  A person giving them 2 30 page starts of a movie script, written once by an 18 year old, not checked for mistakes and errors, I wrote both scripts myself and even I know that after reading the first 30 pages of both scripts you cant tell where the stories are heading and how they will end up.  lol.

So you think DISNEY are going to buy a Jurrasic park script?  hmmmm, does Amblin entertainment mean anything to you, does the fact that the movie is going to be made mean anything to you?  LMFAO.

If I was a script supervisor reading my scripts I would laugh them off.  Nobody in any company is going to pay somebody for a Jurrasic Park 4 script and a 30 page start to a script that isn't really that good.

He's not sending the Jurrasic Park script, he's sending the other one about the dude named John trapped on the island... ::)

Also, he's not just sending it to Disney, he's having his friend hook him up (a producer at Disney)...Like I said, it's all about connections...PeACe

bez

« Reply #66 on: February 26, 2004, 04:58:09 PM »
and whats the name of this producer then?

LOL

God this is very funny.

bez

« Reply #67 on: February 26, 2004, 05:00:47 PM »
Oh I thought it was his cuz too?

???

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: February 26, 2004, 05:48:51 PM »
Who knows...I'm just telling u what I heard... ::)

bez

« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2004, 06:56:31 PM »
Who knows...I'm just telling u what I heard... ::)

well do me a big favour then and try and find out the name and contact details of this guy, please.

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #70 on: February 26, 2004, 10:05:43 PM »
bez, i doubt this guy is serious. but if he was i would go find out where he is living and cut off all of his limbs and leave his body in his "New Mercedes".

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2004, 10:24:10 PM »
bez, i doubt this guy is serious. but if he was i would go find out where he is living and cut off all of his limbs and leave his body in his "New Mercedes".

don't even sweat it it's mostly talk anyway you'll see whats up if they get picked up, plus u got that convo where he said exactly what he was doing if he banks off of these Bez you'll get yours 1 way or another.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #72 on: February 26, 2004, 10:39:21 PM »
I asked him what u asked me:

DEEEEzzzz NuTz: yo
RipTheJacker786: sup
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: bez wanted me to ask u shit
RipTheJacker786: bout the script?
RipTheJacker786: lol
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: yea
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lol
RipTheJacker786: k
RipTheJacker786: LOL
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: u read the board, see what he said
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he wants info or some shit
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: he doesnt believe it
RipTheJacker786: LMFAO
RipTheJacker786: dude the script aint goin 2 disney
RipTheJacker786: u misunderstood
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i know, didnt u say it was going 2 the dude
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: who works at disney?
RipTheJacker786: i said my cousin works at disney... and he therefore knows a lot of ppl (at disney and outside disney)
RipTheJacker786: but he's having his supervisor (not a producer) take the script to some "agency"
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: ure cousin or ure friend?
RipTheJacker786: my cousin
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: ohhhh
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i thought it was that one dude
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: that works at taft
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: that u were talking about
RipTheJacker786: yea i gave the script 2 my cousin, he gave it 2 his supervisor, and his supervisor takes it 2 the place that will actually look at the script
RipTheJacker786: nah my cousin graduated he's at ucla now
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: thats tight
RipTheJacker786: disney has nothin 2 do with the script though,,, lol they got pros there man
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: yea, i know
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: thats why he didnt believ eu probably
RipTheJacker786: who bez?
RipTheJacker786: dude i'd rather he not believe me
RipTheJacker786: LOL
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: yea, lol, he thinks ure kidding
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: lmao
RipTheJacker786: so he can drop this shit
RipTheJacker786: i swear its not a big deal
RipTheJacker786: he wasnt gonna use it anyways
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: i know, u shoulda never told him
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: that way he would enver know
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: *never
RipTheJacker786: whatever i could care less
RipTheJacker786: neways u said u were gonna send me that freestyle
DEEEEzzzz NuTz: 1 sec

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #73 on: February 26, 2004, 10:55:04 PM »
this cat ain't got no principles and aint about NOTHING, he a square ass lil sissy boy sittin there thinkin he some shit, tryin 2 be somebody wit his miserable ass life, get yo mind correct u reject ass rat......if U was some cut throat hustlin ass cat, U would've did what U had to do on tha low......punk talkin bout he feel sorry he gone make money off someone else's work, talkin bout he finna get a benz......uz a bitch ass muthafuca that ain't thankful of what U have......muthafucaz hustle for survival, not for no benzes......U buy that car and god will make sure to get U bac......and bez, if some this script actually goes thru to these punk hollywood muthafucaz and dood makes money of yur shit, I would go down there and personally get him.....god knows I would destroy his life......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2004, 01:40:19 PM »
What a tit.

i still dont believe him, everything I have asked for in terms of proof has been ignored.