Author Topic: Donnie Brasco (the book)  (Read 136 times)

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Donnie Brasco (the book)
« on: February 17, 2004, 09:46:42 AM »
i'm sure most of you have seen the film, but have you read the book? what were your thaughts on it if you have seen. btw if you liked the film u should read the book as its an excellant read and goes into proper detail rather than the summerised inaccurate film (thats not saying its a bad film cos its one of my favourites)

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
Re:Donnie Brasco (the book)
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2004, 11:43:53 AM »
saw the movie yesteraday, good film

Don Breezio

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2004, 12:51:34 PM »
lmao i own the movie and didnt even know there was a book, im gonna go find it and read it...its one of my fav. movies

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2004, 01:53:59 PM »
yea the book is written by the guy who was donnie brasco (joe pistone)

couple of interesting things about when he came out of the operation

when the mafia commission found out he was an fbi agent they put a $500,000 open contract on him to anyone who killed him mafia or non mafia.

they also reinstated the old rule that you had to kill someone to become a made guy due to how close donnie got to being one.

there was even a suggestion to hit everyone in the mafia who had anything to do with him, some did get hit but you can find out who for yourselves (might be different to the film ;) )
« Last Edit: February 17, 2004, 02:14:13 PM by Don Rizzle »

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?