Author Topic: Are most of us bound for a life of misery  (Read 260 times)

HBKid_Jr

Are most of us bound for a life of misery
« on: April 29, 2002, 05:08:39 PM »
Straight up.  We start off as little kids in which most of us if not all of us love life,  we have no worries.  Than we hit tha teen years.  Most teens r lonely an miserable despite what they say,  Most adults hated there teen years.  Than we hit tha 20's.  this seems to be tha only time in which most enjoy life.  Your either sleepin wit every1 u see of u marry some1 u truly love.  You finally have freedom an u get a job makin real money.  but than come tha 30 an tha 40's.  If u were tha one sleepin around ur worried your never find a husband or wife.  If u got married tha honeymoon is over an most marrages lose that  spark.  Your kids became brats.  Your at a dead end job an realize that money u though was big money than is barely gettin you by.  Than comes tha 50's.  Your kids a finally grown an on there own.  Money isnt so much an issue anymore,  but u hit your midlife crisis.  after your mid-life crisis life seems pretty good.  Your retired,  u become a grandparent an shit.  so i guess from tha late 50's to late 60's seems dope.  But than u hit your 70's.  Life becomes boring.  u start losing your mind. U become weaker an weaker.  U feel death creepin up.  Bottom line r most of us bound to live a miserable life for tha majority of our years on earth.  there a lot of stuff i have yet to experience like gettin married having kids,  living on my own so maybe tha postives out way tha negatives,  i dunno.  what is every1 else's opinion
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Doggystylin

Re: Are most of us bound for a life of misery
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2002, 05:15:39 PM »
thats life... :-/ ....gotta make the best out of it

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2002, 05:57:46 PM »
I thank the Lord everyday for the life I lead. No matter how hard, or how ruff, it's still a great day. I pray for those who do not have the advantages I have, like the little kids in 3rd World Countrys, and I promised myself that no matter what life does to me, I will someday be able to go to the suffering countries, and help out in anyway I can. Not trying to spread Catholism, but in a way to help my fellow man. Are we made to suffer, well that's human life. It's how we handle it is how we are judged, and messures us as a person.

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2002, 06:02:51 PM »
Yeah, It's what you make it.  You gotta work at life like a jobby jobb jobb.  I have an awesome life, I just appreciate everything, that way I'm always having a good time.  As for the wife thing,t he secret is to marry a friend, so after they're ugly, yall can still stand each other, straight up.

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2002, 02:21:47 AM »
As for the wife thing,t he secret is to marry a friend, so after they're ugly, yall can still stand each other, straight up.

After their ugly, LOL. Naw, serious, I think if your truely love someone it doesn't matter what they look like. You can't help who you love at the end of the day, sometimes that can be a weakness but I think love can get you through life, I would rather be devistatingly poor but be able to love & be loved than be filthy rich, have everything i've ever wanted but recieve no real 'love' & understanding from anyone.

But yeah, back to tom, teens can be pretty harsh, or in some cases extremely harsh. I have my up days & down days, like most, but there's something in me that thinks there's always something better to come so it's worth the ride in the end. Tell you though, i'm so scared about growing old & dying. It's not even about looking old or anything, it's just if everything goes naturely i'll see my older family members just die & that scares & saddens me. I shouldn't think about it but sometimes I just can't help it, it's like a paranoia I have. & the thing about death is the mystery of it all, not knowing whats gonna happen, thats scares me the most  :o

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2002, 10:12:30 AM »
Well, the worst u can do it have a pessimistic attatude.  You gotta realize theres a LOT of ppl having it worse than u, be thankful for all you have, and ALWAYS have big ambitions.  Theres a lotta things we dont understand in this world, for example, my parents fight a lot, but from them i learn a lot of things, like how to treat people correctly, how to treat my wife n kids when im older.  If i had a bad approach n shit, id prolly be abusing my family when i get older.  I mean, its tought me a lotta things, and the suprising thing is, its made me closer to my parents, made me more thankful to what I have.  As for the marrage part, always remmeber, a jewl sparkels but gives no warmth.  Like Trauma said, marry a person whom you like a lot, whom you can LIVE with.  Beauty is noting if you cant get along wid tha bitch numsayin.  Plan your life, have high ambitions and hopes, and WORK, harder everytime to fulfil those ambitions.  My father is a great example of that, literly studyed under street lamps, had no money or anything back in India, and worked hard and never gave up.  Life, is what you make of it, God does NOT control everything thats going on.  YOU control it, so have a better self esteem, a positive attatude, high ambitions and be thankful for what you have ~ Peace....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2002, 10:26:47 AM »
always remmeber, a jewl sparkels but gives no warmth.    -{bLaDe}

HAHAHAHA, yall Indian's have cool ways of saying things.

This indian dude came to my chutch, to talk about Hinduism, and he said about our religion "If life is a garden, the book of mormon is a flower in that garden"

LOL.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2002, 10:29:54 AM »

HAHAHAHA, yall Indian's have cool ways of saying things.

This indian dude came to my chutch, to talk about Hinduism, and he said about our religion "If life is a garden, the book of mormon is a flower in that garden"

LOL.

LOL cool huh?

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2002, 10:43:27 AM »
And the only other Indian phrase I know is

"Thank You, Come Again"

=[Euthanasia]=

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2002, 11:51:03 AM »
And the only other Indian phrase I know is

"Thank You, Come Again"

LOL. That reminds me of Abu (think thats his name) off the simpsons, he also says that one line that goes something like "Welcome to my kwiki mart, would you like a squishy?"  ;D

I think that if you take one of the 'O's' out of 'Good' it's 'God', if you add a 'D' to 'Evil' it's the 'Devil'. I think some cool motherfucker sat down a long time ago and said 'let's figure out a way to control motherfuckers'.