Author Topic: Religion before Christianity and Muhammad  (Read 244 times)

infinite59

Religion before Christianity and Muhammad
« on: April 25, 2002, 10:17:34 AM »
The essence of Islam is One God, and the belief in all the prophets, from the first man, Adam, to Abraham, Moses, and on up to Jesus and Muhammad, peace be unto all of them.

Adam believed in One God, which is the essence of Islam, even though it wasn't called Islam then.  It is still submiting in the will of Allah, preaching the word of One God.  That is why Adam, peace be unto him, is our first prophet.

Simple and Clear answer, explained through reason.  I'll let Christians come in and explain religion before Christianity.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: Religion before Christianity and Muhammad
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2002, 04:11:00 PM »
Before Religion is simple and clear. Adam was the first profit, we teach that, but before Christianity, there was Judoism, and the Jews. Everyone before the Virgin Mary was a Jew, as the Virgin Mary was the first Christian. She was the one that was told she'd bare a son, Emmanual would be his name, which means God is with Us. She was then the first Christian. Jesus himself was a Christian, but also a Jew, as he was raised under Jewish faith. And for the record, Jesus is not white, Jesus had woolly hair, and feet the color of cooper. Jesus was a Middle Eastern, and he was a Jew who, with Mary, were the first Christians.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2002, 04:23:11 PM »
don't forget bout joseph :)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 04:38:45 PM »
Before Religion is simple and clear. Adam was the first profit, we teach that, but before Christianity, there was Judoism, and the Jews. Everyone before the Virgin Mary was a Jew, as the Virgin Mary was the first Christian. She was the one that was told she'd bare a son, Emmanual would be his name, which means God is with Us. She was then the first Christian. Jesus himself was a Christian, but also a Jew, as he was raised under Jewish faith. And for the record, Jesus is not white, Jesus had woolly hair, and feet the color of cooper. Jesus was a Middle Eastern, and he was a Jew who, with Mary, were the first Christians.

Good answer.  Makes complete sense.  I asked Trauma that and he didn't know what to say.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2002, 06:49:04 PM »

Good answer.  Makes complete sense.  I asked Trauma that and he didn't know what to say.

Actually, I knew exactly what to say.  I said it 3 times, and you couldn't comprehend it.

I said, and I repeat, that You say Islam was the first religion.  You honestly believe that, because you are in your religion, and from your perspective, that makes sense.  To me, outside your religion, it makes no sense, since Muhammad founded your religion.  Now, to you, I'm completely wrong, and an idiot, and I don't see your point.

My point is, I believe Christianity (Not Judaism) was the first religion, adam and eve's religion.  Why do I believe that?  Because I'm a christian, a mormon, and that's what we believe... we have proof to back it up, as a matter of fact, it's the basis of part of our philosophy.  Adam and Eve knew Jesus, just like all of us as children of god knew Jesus, and we fully well knew his plan to come to earth to atone for our sins.  The entire old testament speaks of this.  However, after Noah (we know it was still 100% at his time, because he was spared death by God), This knowledge was slowly lost, and only held by a few people.  It's called the power of the priesthood... basically, you have been confirmed a member of the church of Jesus Christ, and you have that knowledge to pass to your children.  John the Baptist had this knowledge of Christ, that's why he knew who christ was when he baptised him.  Prophets all throughout the old testament knew of christ, they were prophets because they were priesthood holders in his church on earth.  After Christ was baptised, he baptised and ordained the priesthood on his followers... soon after his death, they were all martyred, and the priesthood was taken from the earth (nobody knew the entire knowledge of his kingdom, and what Jesus's mission was).  This was restored by a resurrected Simon Peter, James, and John to Joseph Smith in the 1800's, he shortly after translated a book he was led to, a history of priesthood holders in the united states, up until shortly after Jesus's death.  The priesthood has been passed down until this day, when millions of Mormon men hold it, and it slowly is re-spreading across the earth, like in the days of Abraham, and the 12 tribes of Israel.  

That's why Christianity was the 1st religion; but you don't believe that, do you?  YOu don't even believe Jesus was the son of god, so how in the world would I ever expect you to believe that Christ was the head of the first church on the earth? LOL.

That's my point.  Nobody, but mormons, would agree with me.  And nobody, but Muslims, would agree with you.  M Dogg, as a traditional christian, feels that Judaism was the first religion, because it points that way in the old testament.  In the book of mormon, and the book of moses, which ONLY mormons hold as true words of god, it tells me different.  I honestly believe this, and have had the holy ghost testify to me that it's true.  You haven't... so I cannot expect you to believe it.

So it's not that I don't know what to say... because as you can see, as usual, I am at no loss of words when it comes to the glory of God, and his son Jesus Christ... it's just that I don't expect you to understand it, appreciate it, consider it, acknowledge it, agree with it, or even THINK about it, much less pray about it... it's not even worth my time to type it out to you, because the negativity that consumes your life will do nothing but soil the faith I have.  

I say, all this in the name of Jesus Christ.  Amen.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2002, 06:22:31 AM »
well...what later became the religion of Islam we know today(after it has been founded by Muhamed)...was somethin very diffrend to it"z basics....the OG thing wasn"t about one god...it was almost like the encsiont Egyptions..wit multipale gods...that"s why the Islam throughout it"z existance(since it was reformed) waz puting a great line under the "on god" thing...but even tho many things changed bout Islam since then...they still have this enormous respect to that black stone(sorry dont remeber the name) in MEKA...and still MEKA and MADINA considered sacred citys(identically to the OG Islam...i think there is a tradition called somethin like HAG or somethin...wit muslims anually travelling there, and doing this whole ritual).
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2002, 06:35:13 AM »

My point is, I believe Christianity (Not Judaism) was the first religion, adam and eve's religion.  Why do I believe that?  Because I'm a christian, a mormon, and that's what we believe... we have proof to back it up, as a matter of fact, it's the basis of part of our philosophy.  .

WELL to tell you the truth...and i know how hard it is for religious people(from any religion) to admit...that the first religions weren"t even monoteistic(that believe in one god)....it"z enough to take a glimpce at encsiont BABILONE writings to see it(many of the twistz were taken from babilonies to Judaism ...and from there to the other monoteistic religions)...and considering how long they"ve existed...this leaves no doubt...also the originall Egyptions
were existing far be4 the bible times even started(archeologists proved it)......but if you"re talking bout the first monoteistic religion- Judaism takes it....and i ain"t being spiritaul here...it"z an archeological fact.
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?