Author Topic: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Troops  (Read 1162 times)

infinite59

Re: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Tro
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2002, 07:59:13 PM »
i gotta agree with criminal and sikotik

i mean fuck, a terrorists whole job is to kill the innocent, i mean if they REALLY wanted to don't you think you terrorize fair game like lets say where the military is... i mean fuck, japan got it right  (not justifying pearl harbor BUT a military base where people are willling to die for their country  as aposed to people who could give a funk less about governement issues and shit and arn't trying to die)  you also got to remember that INNOCENT ALWAYS DIE IN ANY WAR , but there's 2 ways of looking at it , killing the innocent on purpose which terrorists do....and killing the innocent on accident with intent on killing the enemy.

i.e jeffry dommer killed innocent boys with intent .....but this lady i use to know in my old neighborhood killed her own son with a gun by trying to protect her son from a kidnapper, she was aiming for the kidnapper but she shot her son ....now should she be thrown in the same category as dommer? no. should she go to jail for life for that? no. any organized military that's will is to kill ANOTHER military is not considered a terrorist. but a poor military of rag tag fundamentalist who just hi jack a plane and go and kill people who don't even know anything about the conflict in the m. east is just WRONG...theres a BIIIIIIG difference

So you recommend the Palestinian "suicide bombers" just let Isreal take over Palestine and install troops in their territories till eventually the Muslims end up like the Native American?

They are bombing for a cause, they are demanding that the troops occupying their territory leave the territory, it's similar to the Boston Massacre in American history.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2002, 08:05:29 PM »

So you recommend the Palestinian "suicide bombers" just let Isreal take over Palestine and install troops in their territories till eventually the Muslims end up like the Native American?

They are bombing for a cause, they are demanding that the troops occupying their territory leave the territory, it's similar to the Boston Massacre in American history.

first of all i think thats a pussy way to resolve a problem, by blowing yourself up and killing innocent, that's going to do you  NO FAVORS but escalating the dispute and putting fuel on the fire....and if Arafat wasn't so overdemanding , and if Netinyahoo (sp?) could swallowed  some pride i think this issue could've been handled a long time ago diplomatically

second of all , do you even know what happened at the boston massacre?? besides the fact only 6 people died that whole thing was a joke really lol the boston 'masacre' you read about and hear about is greatly exagerated and theres fault on both sides
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2002, 08:10:16 PM »

I know they are bombing for a cause but that cause is hurting people that don't have anything to do with the gov't, they are just trying to live their lives.

Like Jake said, go and blow yourself up near the millitary or people who are willing to die, not innocent civilians. That's just wrong and their is absolutely NO way around killing civilians.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

techniec

« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2002, 02:30:57 AM »

first of all i think thats a pussy way to resolve a problem, by blowing yourself up and killing innocent, that's going to do you  NO FAVORS but escalating the dispute and putting fuel on the fire....and if Arafat wasn't so overdemanding , and if Netinyahoo (sp?) could swallowed  some pride i think this issue could've been handled a long time ago diplomatically

second of all , do you even know what happened at the boston massacre?? besides the fact only 6 people died that whole thing was a joke really lol the boston 'masacre' you read about and hear about is greatly exagerated and theres fault on both sides

first of all, sharon is the israeli leader not "netinyahoo"

second of all, you know what fuck it
im tryin and tryin to spit truth and to open up american eyes to injustice, but you muthafuckaz been brainwashed to the point where yall wont believe anything else, cnn has done its job

you know what on the day of judgement well see where the George Bushes and the people who supported him stand....

fuck this

Youngster323

« Reply #19 on: April 05, 2002, 02:41:08 AM »
if there is a 15 year old boy pickin up a gun infront of a U.S Soldier, u think the US Soldier will say "no please dont shoot" Fuck no. After that 15 year old boy gets killed some other guy picks up his gun so people assume its the US are killing innocent people. But right now when the US are droppin bombs, accidents always happen

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: April 05, 2002, 04:48:31 AM »

I know they are bombing for a cause but that cause is hurting people that don't have anything to do with the gov't, they are just trying to live their lives.

Like Jake said, go and blow yourself up near the millitary or people who are willing to die, not innocent civilians. That's just wrong and their is absolutely NO way around killing civilians.

I don't like the killing of innocent civilians any more than you do, but let's be real about it, Americans has been bombing civilians Libya, Iraq, and Sudan for ten years, when we should have been working with the people over there (Iraq), to overthrow their own governments, even the most brainwashed American dimplomats can admit that.  Many of these Arabs are defending their land, while America is out for oil, if it wasn't for oil and the threat of Sept. 11th, Americans would advocate the bombing Arab countries, "back into the stone age."

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2002, 09:36:29 AM »
c'mon man what your talkin about is bullshit
the suicide bombers killed innocent people that were unarmed and the us troops are just defending the US, because they struck first

where u from infinite cuz if your from the states your ass needs 2 move from another country

techniec

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2002, 09:39:15 AM »
^^^why?

cuz he's speaking the truth?

cuz he refuses to conform to the established belief and way of thinking?

cuz he dont see the "american dream" being shared by the world?

cuz what is in americas favour isnt in the worlds?

cuz he sees oppresion and speaks against it?

PoeticJustice

« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2002, 01:42:33 PM »
i aint liken this thread at all this the last time ima peep it.. yes they are at war.. but do suicide bombers do that shit in military areas or target military shit.. hell naw they try and prove a point by killen innocent people... suicide bombers are not fighting a war.. they are makeing a war they aint doing shit for their county other than makeing israel retaliate causing more casualties.. maybe if suicide bombers were the same as troops then they would attack the israeli police or army but now there cowards and blow up street corners and malls with little kids around and shit.. FUCKEN COWARDS

Sikotic™

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2002, 03:22:32 PM »
I don't appreciate being called brainwashed. because I do my research as much as anyone else here. I don't agree with the excessive bombing in the Middle East as much as Infinite and Techniec. That's not my point.

My point is that suidice bombing is murder. You guys are making it out like suicide bombing is justified due to the way the Palestinians are being treated.

That's almost like saying that it was okay for Tim McVeigh to blow up the Oklahoma building and kill all of those innocent kids in there because he had problems with the way the government treated US troops. You just can't justify that.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2002, 04:33:23 PM »
c'mon man what your talkin about is bullshit
the suicide bombers killed innocent people that were unarmed and the us troops are just defending the US, because they struck first

where u from infinite cuz if your from the states your ass needs 2 move from another country

Why?  I pay taxes.  And it is stated in the constitution that I have the right to disagree with the governments foriegn policies, and as our Democratic leaders, it is their duty as the government to listen to the greivences of thousands and thousands of Muslim Americans paying taxes.  It's like Dr. King said, I follow the laws of the government, unless the laws of the government controdict those of a higher power.  And get ready because thousands of Muslims are getting ready to march on Washington, believe that, until the occupation of Palestinian terrotories is put to an end.  And in America, the constitution gaurantee's us the right of peaceful protest.

Woodrow

« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2002, 06:16:34 PM »
What's the fuckin difference?  Bush was on TV today saying that a suicide bomber is a murderer.  Well I got news for him, if he's going to call them murderers then let's keep it real, so is everyone who has every killed anyone in any war.  We celebrated in the streets after we dropped the atom bomb on thousands of innocent people in Japan, in WW2.  What the fuck is the difference? This is fuckin bullshit.

50 some years...

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2002, 07:15:53 PM »
Guys, Honestly, arguments like these are the reason that people like me get turned off by politics.  I could care LESS about politics now, I can't change it, and it's a circular argument, nobody will back anything the government does, it's totally useless to even give a crap about any of it.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2002, 07:18:48 PM »

Why?  I pay taxes.  And it is stated in the constitution that I have the right to disagree with the governments foriegn policies, and as our Democratic leaders, it is their duty as the government to listen to the greivences of thousands and thousands of Muslim Americans paying taxes.  It's like Dr. King said, I follow the laws of the government, unless the laws of the government controdict those of a higher power.  And get ready because thousands of Muslims are getting ready to march on Washington, believe that, until the occupation of Palestinian terrotories is put to an end.  And in America, the constitution gaurantee's us the right of peaceful protest.

Man, sadly, Nobody cares.  I wish muslims would march on washington, it'd give me something interesting to watch on cnn again.  Name 1 time a peaceful protest accomplished anything.  Nobody cares.  VIOLENT protests might accomplish the opposite of what you're lookin' to accomplish, but at least that's results, lol.  

infinite59

« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2002, 08:54:31 PM »

Man, sadly, Nobody cares.  I wish muslims would march on washington, it'd give me something interesting to watch on cnn again.  Name 1 time a peaceful protest accomplished anything.  Nobody cares.  VIOLENT protests might accomplish the opposite of what you're lookin' to accomplish, but at least that's results, lol.  

VIOLENT?  Who said it was going to be violent?  I said Muslims are going to be marching on Washington, and they are having meetings here in Kansas City, and we are going to take some action.  Marches, and Protesting, are non-violent campaigns.