Author Topic: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Troops  (Read 1178 times)

Doggystylin

Re: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Tro
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2002, 09:29:54 PM »

VIOLENT?  Who said it was going to be violent?  I said Muslims are going to be marching on Washington, and they are having meetings here in Kansas City, and we are going to take some action.  Marches, and Protesting, are non-violent campaigns.

dogg i think your misunderstanding what trauma is sayin....hes sayin that its good that yall are marching and protesting but peacefull protests dont get the point across. only violence has done it
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2002, 03:57:52 AM »
Yup, exactly.  I was saying that nobody cares about peaceful protests.

People DO care about violent protests, but those don't work, it works the other way (people reject the message).

I'mjust saying you need to find ways at home to get your point across.  It's a very slow process.

Like, for instance, the freedom marches of the 60's, in my opinion, mainly only worked because people were already looking to change, the hippie movement was just about to start, and the young generation agreed that blacks shouldn't be discriminated against.  If the entire white community would have been against it, it still never would have happened.  Instead, you had a lot of white college students, and younger whites in major cities who agreed with the cause, so it went through.  

Same thing now.  Yall are such a small minority (that are unhappy with the governments policies over there) that your message will be rejected, the peaceful protest won't matter to anyone (sadly, even me, that's what i'm saying) and you'll be wasting time better spent elsewhere.  

BUT, if  you started small, at home with your message, and try to influence people you know, etc. etc. etc. maybe it can grow bigger.  Don't go to washington to do what you can't do in your own town.  

Peace~

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: April 06, 2002, 09:29:42 AM »
Yup, exactly.  I was saying that nobody cares about peaceful protests.

People DO care about violent protests, but those don't work, it works the other way (people reject the message).

I'mjust saying you need to find ways at home to get your point across.  It's a very slow process.

Like, for instance, the freedom marches of the 60's, in my opinion, mainly only worked because people were already looking to change, the hippie movement was just about to start, and the young generation agreed that blacks shouldn't be discriminated against.  If the entire white community would have been against it, it still never would have happened.  Instead, you had a lot of white college students, and younger whites in major cities who agreed with the cause, so it went through.  

Same thing now.  Yall are such a small minority (that are unhappy with the governments policies over there) that your message will be rejected, the peaceful protest won't matter to anyone (sadly, even me, that's what i'm saying) and you'll be wasting time better spent elsewhere.  

BUT, if  you started small, at home with your message, and try to influence people you know, etc. etc. etc. maybe it can grow bigger.  Don't go to washington to do what you can't do in your own town.  

Peace~

I understand what you saying now..... but what I am saying is that when they see thousands of Muslims unified and ready to cause ruckus, if shit gets out of hand, then they are going to be less likely to kill off Muslims in other countries, because they'll see that we are watching the situation very closely.  Like a president would be less likely to do something corrupt, if he knows the press is on his ass every second, well we are on their ass watching for foul play.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #33 on: April 06, 2002, 06:42:14 PM »
I don't appreciate being called brainwashed. because I do my research as much as anyone else here. I don't agree with the excessive bombing in the Middle East as much as Infinite and Techniec. That's not my point.

My point is that suidice bombing is murder. You guys are making it out like suicide bombing is justified due to the way the Palestinians are being treated.

That's almost like saying that it was okay for Tim McVeigh to blow up the Oklahoma building and kill all of those innocent kids in there because he had problems with the way the government treated US troops. You just can't justify that.

exactly (this is why i love sikotik, this man has almost the exact same opinion as me everytime)

i'm not brainwashed....hell i don't even watch CNN, and the only time i do is when i watch it's sister station CNN headlines news...and that's only to see the sports scores on the bottom of the page, hell idon't even watch those news channels (cnn, fox new, cnn headline, msnbc, ect) the only thing i watch really is the sports scores and maybe the "o'reily factor" (great show btw) but other than that the only  shit i watch on tv, is Basketball, MTV, BET, and FOX (simpsons, and king of the hill and shit) i read about all my shit in the newspapers (Bakersfield Calafornian, LA Times, Washtington post, NY times which we HAVE to read at school)

and tech I KNEW that Al Sharon was Prime minister of Israel, i was talking about BEFORE THAT when benjamen netenyahoo was their leader, mr. "canada won the war of 1812" and if anyone's going to be labled ANYTHING it should be you, mr. overly biased and mr. i only see things from one perspective

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #34 on: April 06, 2002, 06:49:41 PM »
LOL you two are like Israel & Palestine, had a lil peace for a while that wasnt really peace but shit broke out again, lol

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2002, 01:55:02 PM »
^^^why?

cuz he's speaking the truth?

cuz he refuses to conform to the established belief and way of thinking?

cuz he dont see the "american dream" being shared by the world?

cuz what is in americas favour isnt in the worlds?

cuz he sees oppresion and speaks against it?

shut up im not talkin 2 u

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2002, 01:58:10 PM »

Why?  I pay taxes.  And it is stated in the constitution that I have the right to disagree with the governments foriegn policies, and as our Democratic leaders, it is their duty as the government to listen to the greivences of thousands and thousands of Muslim Americans paying taxes.  It's like Dr. King said, I follow the laws of the government, unless the laws of the government controdict those of a higher power.  And get ready because thousands of Muslims are getting ready to
march on Washington, believe that, until the occupation of Palestinian terrotories is put to an end.  And in America, the constitution gaurantee's us the right of peaceful protest.

man seriously what happened on 9-11 fucked our country over, they killed INNOCENT people,,,,,and u should be thankful that the US troops are over there fightin for your ass man, i dont see u over there,,,,,,,,,,how can u be hatin on the greatest country ever man, the place where u rest your head

but anyway i wish u would stop wit the religious posts and the post like this because it is just fuckin up the board seriously

infinite59

« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2002, 02:09:13 PM »

man seriously what happened on 9-11 fucked our country over, they killed INNOCENT people,,,,,and u should be thankful that the US troops are over there fightin for your ass man, i dont see u over there,,,,,,,,,,how can u be hatin on the greatest country ever man, the place where u rest your head

but anyway i wish u would stop wit the religious posts and the post like this because it is just fuckin up the board seriously

Troops over there fighting for me, are only putting us in more danger, and earning us more enemies, the U.S. has enough enemies already, but we gain more everyday.  
Your not a moderator or designer of this forum, so basically you can't say what threads are good, and what threads are not, in fact I think that's a matter of opinion.

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2002, 03:38:59 PM »
^^^^^^^^ i guess when someone comes and fuccs up our country we just let it slide

ToNe1904

« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2002, 03:47:41 PM »
murder is murder yall. get over it. for one thing, u can NEVER take the word of a politician...thats known. So if they say were are doing sumthing for a just reason...find out for yurself, dont go by their word. Tha suicide bombing IS a fucked up way to go about proving yur point. Infinite (frum what i saw) wasnt defending tha suicide bombers at all. Only saying that before pointing the fingers at other people and judging them....look at yurself and see how u handle situations. Which Americans dont tend to do. I dont think that any SPECIFIC people are evil....and others arent. We are not "In the right" in every situation. sumtimes our wars MIGHT be for a good cause...but alotta times their not. Rather then questioning that, most Americans jus believe that we are tha good guys. 9/11 was a real tragedy, and tha perpetrators were completely wrong in doing it. I dont think ANYone here is questioning that. But, it was tha ACTION that was wrong...and not necessarily tha belief behind it. Instead of our country trying to figure out why others hate us, we jus say that theyre evil. Its like when tha riots out here in LA popped off years ago. Whites didnt take tha time to understand WHY black people were upset...they jus came to tha conclusion..."they just hate us". well, hate alwayz has a reason behind it. and it doesnt end by us Bombing tha shit out of another country, or sending in troops to destroy towns and kill people. That jus inflames tha hate. Our government has done sum VERY curupt things in its time. And probably more curupt then what is happening in most middle eastern countries now. The problem is, we dont bother to HELP fix the government there....we just try to enforce our policies on them. They arent the same as us, and dont want to be. IF we are going to help, we need to understand their culture and work WITH it...instead of going against the grain. Or jus stay tha fuk outta their business. Makin enemies now, is only gonna hurt us in tha future. Hypothetically, what would happen...if say in 60 yrs...tha US isnt a superpower anymore. and while we WERE tha most powerful country in tha world, we made all these enemies...who imposed their policies on you? then what? would u question yur governemts choices then? probably so...

techniec

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2002, 02:07:00 AM »

exactly (this is why i love sikotik, this man has almost the exact same opinion as me everytime)

i'm not brainwashed....hell i don't even watch CNN, and the only time i do is when i watch it's sister station CNN headlines news...and that's only to see the sports scores on the bottom of the page, hell idon't even watch those news channels (cnn, fox new, cnn headline, msnbc, ect) the only thing i watch really is the sports scores and maybe the "o'reily factor" (great show btw) but other than that the only  shit i watch on tv, is Basketball, MTV, BET, and FOX (simpsons, and king of the hill and shit) i read about all my shit in the newspapers (Bakersfield Calafornian, LA Times, Washtington post, NY times which we HAVE to read at school)

and tech I KNEW that Al Sharon was Prime minister of Israel, i was talking about BEFORE THAT when benjamen netenyahoo was their leader, mr. "canada won the war of 1812" and if anyone's going to be labled ANYTHING it should be you, mr. overly biased and mr. i only see things from one perspective

ha ha ha you fuckin kill me man, youre the biggest fuck i know

you admit you read newspapers , you';re still subjected to biased media....idiot

and what do u know, the 16 yr old boyscout turned super-MOD, just brought up one of my old posts, how cute...

you sure are mature......

and please tell me how i see things from one view,

I WAS BORN IN THE FUCKIN MIDDLE EAST AND RAISED IN CANADA, YOU MY FUCKIN LIL FRIEND ARE BORN AND BRED AMERICAN, WHOS MORE SUBJECTIVE???

pussy

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #41 on: April 09, 2002, 01:39:51 PM »
all the proof i need that prince is conitually fixated on acting his shoe size

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #42 on: April 09, 2002, 02:18:36 PM »
oh god  ::)

techniec

« Reply #43 on: April 09, 2002, 06:19:28 PM »
all the proof i need that prince is conitually fixated on acting his shoe size

im gonna shut up before you "flex your powers"

herb, lol

ToNe1904

« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2002, 08:57:52 PM »
^^^^^^^^ i guess when someone comes and fuccs up our country we just let it slide

what do other countries do when we fuk up theres?