Author Topic: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Troops  (Read 1160 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Bush: Suicide Bombers=Murderers/So Are US. Tro
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2002, 09:23:26 PM »

im gonna shut up before you "flex your powers"

herb, lol

haha cute

yet another example ::)
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

UPINSMOKETOUR

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2002, 02:01:15 AM »
True dat homie.  war is never the answer.  no matter what side you are on, it is wrong.

i agree but here in EUROPE
almost all people suports PALISTINIA
because we see that inocent children get killed by israels ppl
and BUSH has sayd pull out

TheSheriff

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2002, 12:52:20 PM »
In Europe, honestly now, all we hear is Palestine's side. We like have the opposite of CNN. I swear Al Jazeera owns all the European stations.

We very rarely hear the Israeli side of the story here.

Joachim

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2002, 01:06:36 PM »
In Europe, honestly now, all we hear is Palestine's side. We like have the opposite of CNN. I swear Al Jazeera owns all the European stations.

We very rarely hear the Israeli side of the story here.

Recently yes, over the past years though, the press have constantly drawn comparisons between the PLO and the IRA, portraying them as evil, brainwashed and twisted, much like the IRA have been portrayed by the media. The difference between here and America is that we see both sides of the story and people can decide what to think for themselves, plus the UK places great emphasis on politics and free will, which is why so many people have an opinion on the troubles.

TheSheriff

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2002, 01:18:09 PM »
Well, they are comparable. Whether as maniacs or freedom fighters, same situation. But I wish to recall the Daily Mail front cover cartoon by Stan McMurtry.

Gerry Adams is in his new office at Westminster. Looking out at the view...

"Look, Martin! There's where we blew up Airey Neave! There's where we blew up Victoria Station! The Hyde Park bombing, there, that's where we did it!"

Fuck 'em. Whatever their cause...Gandhi won peacefully, can't you bunch of fuckers who pretend to be Irish, but ain't?

Maestro Minded

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2002, 01:31:59 PM »
ive tried to stay outta this, but i feel now that i gotta express myself...

I dont like self bombings ... the Holy Qu'ran says that you shall pretect yourself and your religion, but it doesnt say that you shall kill innocent people or commit suicide...

BUT...

I do understand the exterm palestians for doing this, since their home, their kids, their friends and even their pets have been bombed by american weapons .... the only way to stop it is by suicide-bombings... as matter fact, its known that USA have reduced the boms they're detonating in arab countries after the Twin towers bombings (exept afghanistan) .. becuz they dont want empire state building or the white house to be bombed .... so did the terrorist succeed??? answer: yes

i dont think that the twin towers bombings or any other "terrorist" bombings is correct, but you gotta remember than the only diffrence between the terrorist and USA is that USA is does it official while the terrorist does it and hide... USA have for example killed over 200 000 people from iraq by bombs and by forbidding other european countries to export food and medecins, theyve set a limit nobody must exeed... people are saying that USA only targets military areas when bombing, if thats tru, i gotta say that the american pilots are really dumb and uneducated since they managed to kill 200 000 civilians during 20 years "by accident"... btw the hiroshima and nagasaki atom bombs wasnt aimed against the military .. it was aimed againt the civilians + all the important buildings (not much diffrent from the bin laden bombings)....

Joachim

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2002, 01:32:06 PM »
Well, they are comparable. Whether as maniacs or freedom fighters, same situation. But I wish to recall the Daily Mail front cover cartoon by Stan McMurtry.

Gerry Adams is in his new office at Westminster. Looking out at the view...

"Look, Martin! There's where we blew up Airey Neave! There's where we blew up Victoria Station! The Hyde Park bombing, there, that's where we did it!"

Fuck 'em. Whatever their cause...Gandhi won peacefully, can't you bunch of fuckers who pretend to be Irish, but ain't?

On the real, my great grandfather, an uncle and my 2nd cousin died in the troubles, they were all Irish catholics persecuted in their homeland, and now you call me a fucker like im the cat in the IRA? Did any of them bomb anyone? Nope Infact did they do anything against the law? Nope and yet YOU call ME a fucker, were they in the IRA? nope what were they? Irish catholics thats all, i ask you how you can call them fuckers?

BUT your right, Sinn Fein should say fuck it, y'all are dieing for nothing, fuck all the people who died for their freedom FUCK THEM, as long as their not British WHO THE FUCK CARES?

Im from London, but whats more painful, my hometown being bombed or my family dieing in their homeland cause their catholics hmm hard one...

Oh and FUCK YOU...

TheSheriff

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2002, 01:37:43 PM »
If you read it, I pointed towards the IRA as being "fuckers". I'm a Catholic. Been there, done that, people hate me for it. So I understand that, no doubt.

I think the IRA and their ilk are blinkered, to say the least.

Joachim

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2002, 01:55:54 PM »
If you read it, I pointed towards the IRA as being "fuckers". I'm a Catholic. Been there, done that, people hate me for it. So I understand that, no doubt.

I think the IRA and their ilk are blinkered, to say the least.

No you said "you" fuckers, did you grow up in central London?, did you windows shake when they bombed NatWest? Did you have family in Derry and London living in fear of death? I cry every night when i pray and send up a message to the people who died, and i will until i die.

And Sinn Fein are the political representitives of the IRA their not terrorists, they've neither bombed nor killed anyone.

Spill the blood of my fam, ima spill your blood, word to you and all the people  Republican/loyalist/british that died in the troubles...

TheSheriff

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2002, 02:07:30 PM »
Well, I'm sorry I was vague.

But...You wanna talk about fear, about terror?

You ever been in some small Lebanese Christian enclave when 5 Syrian tanks drive through, blowing the shit out of random houses?

When Palestinian and Jewish criminal groups duel each other over some petty field, involving the whole enclave, killing several?

Had this happen about once a week?

As for tears, I know bout them, too.

You had family killed by the IRA? I dunno if you have, but if you have, you'll understand me. I have.

As for that Sinn Fein comment...Martin McGuiness has boasted about killing 12 Catholic informers. Gerry Adams is thought to be responsible for Warrenpoint. And so on.

Sinn Fein is basically IRA in suits, with lawyers instead of bombs for weapons.

techniec

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2002, 02:50:55 PM »

haha cute

yet another example ::)

cut ya bullshit out man, aint nobody checkin for u

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2002, 05:27:33 PM »
....except ..YOU, right?

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2002, 08:04:53 PM »

exactly (this is why i love sikotik, this man has almost the exact same opinion as me everytime)

lol, I find myself quoting off you alot too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Joachim

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2002, 11:11:58 PM »
Well, I'm sorry I was vague.

But...You wanna talk about fear, about terror?

You ever been in some small Lebanese Christian enclave when 5 Syrian tanks drive through, blowing the shit out of random houses?

When Palestinian and Jewish criminal groups duel each other over some petty field, involving the whole enclave, killing several?

Had this happen about once a week?

As for tears, I know bout them, too.

You had family killed by the IRA? I dunno if you have, but if you have, you'll understand me. I have.

As for that Sinn Fein comment...Martin McGuiness has boasted about killing 12 Catholic informers. Gerry Adams is thought to be responsible for Warrenpoint. And so on.

Sinn Fein is basically IRA in suits, with lawyers instead of bombs for weapons.

What the hell has syrian tanks got to do with this? You blatantly called me a "fucker", i feel for the Lebanese and whoever faces war, no war is right, i never condoned war or death and never will, i just object to being insulted for my beliefs, my people have had enough of that over time...

I havent had any family killed by the IRA, my uncle was shot in the arm by an IRA marksman (trying to kill him) when he served in the British Army out there, and 2 of my neighnours were killed in the Natwest bomb.

Your right about Sinn Fein, except now their politicians, commited to peace as they have proven,  what they've done in their past, in a war, does not make them terrorists, terrorists are the ones who bombed London. If Gerry Adams left any of the bombs in London then i would denounce him.

And i never once condoned the IRA, i fully support their political views but have never agreed with violence, however if my family are being killed then i have no quarrels with their killers dieng slow painful deaths on the streets of Derry.

How many weapons have loyalists decommisioned? Keep calling the IRA terrorists all you want, but to quote Martin Luther King "injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere"

However i should apologise for going off on you, its just i dislike being called a fucker for wanted my family members killers dead...

TheSheriff

« Reply #59 on: April 11, 2002, 02:57:14 AM »
Man, can I REPEAT I did not mean YOU. I was talking of the IRA, for fuck's sake. I'm entirely in agreement with you there.

The Loyalists have decommed more weapons than the IRA, in fact. The Orange Order is now completely decommed except handguns, and many other orgs are in similar states.