Author Topic: Some of you people need to be concious of what your listening to...  (Read 359 times)

Young Dan Iza

Re:Some of you people need to be concious of what your listening to...
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 12:42:57 AM »
this doesnt belong here MOVE IT

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 06:20:51 AM »
infinite ANYTHING you say about music is automatically VOID and without merit or credibility

"dre is better than Mozart"

"andre 3000 just threw together the love below , it's a joke"

go wrap your head up with a bath towl and get educated

word.....although i do also kinda believe andre threw together the love below....

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2004, 06:47:40 AM »
Agreed, some good points made.  However, not everyone is going to agree with your views, there is room in this world for more than one point of view.  I like to have a good time and here a song in the club that is bumpin once in awhile, and sometimes i like to see girl exploit herself by looking mad sexy!  

If you are trying to convert people or make people change, you are going about it the wrong way homie.  NOthing against you, but i for one have enough intelligence and self-esteem to not emulate hiphop culture just because i like a certain song or certain artists.  

Ibrahim Islam, youve changed in your time on the board and for you this is a positive change, but for others they just want to be carefree and enjoy life without taking it to seriously.  peace man

You said that some people just want to enjoy life and not take it seriously.  That's a good point.  And thank you for displaying some dignity and respect in your response (as opposed to other responses).  However, I think that everything we do in this life has it's repercussions, either before or after we die, it has it's repercussions.

And this is a serious matter.  Our innocence is being stolen.  We have a word "fitrah" in Islam, meaning natural.  We are strongly opposed to anything that is unnatural.  The way that our natural inclination for sex is being manipulated and exploited, causes decay within the human spirit.  It makes us to desire things that are unlawful, unhealthy and unnatural.  It has seriously damaged people's perception of good.  When a Muslim woman wants to wear a scarf covering her hair and dress modestly she is considered extreme.  In France they even banned women from doing that in public schools.  Why is it a problem when women want to wear more clothes?  It is because society has been conditioned to desire things that are unnatural for them.  
« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 06:48:58 AM by Ibrahim Islam »

One Eyed Willy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • DIPSET
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 07:16:45 AM »
*smacks Ibrahim Islam's kufi straight off his head*

'there it goes, kufi straight off your punk ass head'

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004, 12:06:14 PM »
i love the "dre is better than mozart" remark, shows how stupid some people are

Don Breezio

« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2004, 12:10:56 PM »
man when the fuck do you ever stop preachin? shut the fuck up for once and let people decide what they want to listen to.

NobodyButMe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • OB - Original Boardster
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2004, 02:24:06 PM »
man when the fuck do you ever stop preachin? shut the fuck up for once and let people decide what they want to listen to.

cheers to that!