Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1688 times)

mrtonguetwista

Things that piss you off '04
« on: February 18, 2004, 08:34:08 PM »
Ok.....I know I did this topic bout 6 months ago....but since there are alot of new folks here....maybe they can input.

But just the other day I was at Wendys and the cashier chick jus slams my change down in my hand, coins fly everywhere...I said bitch...you lucky I'm on probabtion or this napkin dispenser would be upside your head. >:(

Don Breezio

Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2004, 08:36:02 PM »
some dude came into my work yesterday and wanted to return something he bought over 30 days ago (we have a 30 day return policy)...i told him i could only give him store credit and he started screaming at me and yelling "whens your fuckin manager gonna be in here god dammit"....that pissed me off...it doesnt take 30 fuckin days to return something...ya lazy asshole.

i also hate people who think they have the right of way on the road when they dont...i think thats what pisses me off more than anything

and i cant stand when girls put words in your mouth...thats some bullshit.

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2004, 09:03:01 PM »
When a fool comes into your lane without any turn signal....good way for a pepsi bottle to end up on your back windshield

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2004, 09:16:06 PM »
...rolling backacks....

Theres these bookworm lookin bitches dragging them around getttin in everyones way slowin angry niggas like me down, this has pissed me off all the way since 9th grade when they came out.  These ugly bitches wann look at me all crazy when I kick the shit outta their fuckin airport luggage backpack, I be like "Fuck You! trick ass bitch get a real backpack whore" Fuck those I hate em.  Lookin all crazy and shit walkin all slow in front of me.  The worst is this one chick I new back in highschool who had a regular backpack but strapped that shit to those old lady carry all roll-adilly luggage things and wheeled around her shit.  I saw that bitch today too I jus pretended not to see her, luckily she didn't have the MAcgyver ass rollin backpack shit.  I HATE rolling backpacks.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2004, 09:31:07 PM »
i hate fat chicks who think they are down and act like they know someone famous..I wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole nevermind Puffy..I hate people that drive slow. i think i have severe road rage issues because If someone goes below the speed limit in front off me i feel like i wanna beat them to death with the billyclub hidden under my seat.

MANBEARPIG.

I'M NOT RACIST!
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2004, 10:03:59 PM »
I hate mexicans. I'm not racist, its just that I take the bus to school and its usually nothing but mexican kids and old mexican people on the bus in the morning.  for an  1-2 hours a day I listen to all kinds of fucking spanish from these people who dont believe in talking quietly among each other.  They talk loud as fuck speaking spanish and shit to each other and none of them laugh, they all have this ugly cackle.  I can't stand it, this should be my motivation to get a job so I can get a car.  The old people are the worst because they all smell weird and they insist on sitting next to me on the bus getting their funk on me an shit.....I'm not racist though, I like my mexican friends but the mexicans on the bus are the worst, BTW my college is in the middle of a very mexican area of San Diego, Chula Vista Ya'll know what I mean.

-KIDRENEGADE-

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2004, 10:07:50 PM »
OLD PEoPLE ON THE BUS!

I ahte with the most passionate passion ever when I'm on the bus near the back and old people get on and they walk right past open seats near the front (old people priority seating) and sit nnext to me.  FUCK I'm not sitting in ther reserved seating so dont expect me to give up my seat or something SHIT! >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

ecrazy

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2004, 10:37:59 PM »
*Breaks Character

I Hate:

Slow Ass Drivers & Drivers who slow down on the freeway when they see the CHP on the side who HAS ALREADY PULLED SOMEONE OVER! fuck, i dont think the Highway patrol is going to try to get u when they already pulled someone over..

Mexican girls who shave their eyebrows and draw them with crayon....Im mexican, but that shit is very ugly on those girls who do that...And is it me, or Do Most Mexican girls wear white tops with Black pants???...they need to coordinate or sumthin with more colors...seems like they wear the same shit everyday (I aint doggin on mexican girls, Im dating a Mexican girl...theses girls that im talkin about are what I like to refer to as the "Chunti" Girls....there are Mexican girls with style and class, like my girl!)

Arab People who smell like Subway...My Lebanese Homie brought this to my attention....most arabs who smell DO SMELL LIKE SUBWAY...i remember we were @ sixflags and i told him that i felt hungry for some wierd reason that i smelled subway, and he laughed and said that the dude behind us was reekin, and he said he heard a comedian say the same shit one time...i lmao

when people laugh and they seem all interested, then immediatly right after they frown or make a "whatever" face...makes me want to kick them in the face

When You tell a Girl your not interested and she keeps persuing you...Get away U Heffer!

When You Go up for a layup and it rolls around 3 or 4 times on the rim and IT DOESNT GO IN! ...FUCKIN MAKES ME FURIOUS!

Girls who talk to you and seem all interested in having fun, but then Bail out the last minute because "They Have A Boyfriend!"...fuckin bitch, should have made that clear to begin with

Streets that have 4 or 5 lights on like every little street and the light never turns green and traffic backs up into the intersection of the other streets and people who want to go thru the intersection cant

Downloading something on the internet for 2 hours and it doesnt work in the end! I HATE THAT SOO MUCH!!

there's probubly more, but i cant think of them now...that's it for now...Peace

*Back into character
(As Trauma)

I Hate Democrats

JTSimon

« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2004, 10:58:00 PM »
People that don't turn on red lights [allowed in California  ;D]

Everything an old person does.

I have no problem with Mexicans unless they are bumping that Mexican polka music with the accordion  :-[ :-X :-\ ;D

People that fuck up my order at the drive-thru. I don't give a shit I'm driving back.

Motorcops that pull me over for my tinted windows

Floydness

« Reply #9 on: February 19, 2004, 12:17:49 PM »
i fucken HATE Armenians... they're loud as fuck and they think they're the shit, they dress tacky and they're fucking UGLYYYYYYYY.. to top that off they're really hairy and all of them have this like big ass nose from here to china.. yeah  >:( ::)

PLANT

« Reply #10 on: February 19, 2004, 12:25:29 PM »
I hate when you buy a bag of cool ranch Doritos that dont have enough seasoning on them.... >:(

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2004, 02:07:43 PM »
But just the other day I was at Wendys and the cashier chick jus slams my change down in my hand, coins fly everywhere...I said bitch...you lucky I'm on probabtion or this napkin dispenser would be upside your head.  
lol that shits funny.

Also i never put my turn signals on, and i swirve from lane to lane, i hate fuckin slow drivers, and pretty much Everything Trauam said are thing that piss me off

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 19, 2004, 03:59:50 PM »

^^I hate that girl, but she's fuckin' hillarious...

Don Breezio

« Reply #13 on: February 19, 2004, 06:15:00 PM »
i hate bible thumpers...i dont think god needs your publicity dumbasses

i also hate when one religion doesnt respect another...theres a lot of that on this board. lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #14 on: February 19, 2004, 06:19:09 PM »
i also hate when one religion doesnt respect another...theres a lot of that on this board. lol

As do I. Islam teaches tolerance but some don't follow that part.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris