Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1730 times)

Cold187umKilla

Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 07:02:43 PM »
i hate this guy whos fake lol and armenians lol ya they should of never came to america feel me

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 07:32:50 PM »
FUCK you Floydness and Cold187umKilla Fucking fags should fuck each other in the mouth or something, racist ass pig motherfuckazzz
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2004, 07:41:54 PM »
FUCK you Floydness and Cold187umKilla Fucking fags should fuck each other in the mouth or something, racist ass pig motherfuckazzz

I take it you are Armenian. ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 07:42:17 PM »
i hate this guy whos fake lol and armenians lol ya they should of never came to america feel me

Why do you hate Warith Deen Mohammed? And you are a racist. Out of curiousity are you that Ruthless guy who got banned recently?

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #19 on: February 19, 2004, 07:58:37 PM »
When I am in the club on the first floor and there as some Bomb ass females that arent dancing, aint drinkin, and lookin mad as fuck!  Why did you pay your cover fee shit it's mexico you can drink at 18 Bitch!  Damn I hate those girls.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Mua ha ha

• 'G'
  • You Hear it First
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2004, 09:04:33 PM »
...rolling backacks....

Theres these bookworm lookin bitches dragging them around getttin in everyones way slowin angry niggas like me down, this has pissed me off all the way since 9th grade when they came out.  These ugly bitches wann look at me all crazy when I kick the shit outta their fuckin airport luggage backpack, I be like "Fuck You! trick ass bitch get a real backpack whore" Fuck those I hate em.  Lookin all crazy and shit walkin all slow in front of me.  The worst is this one chick I new back in highschool who had a regular backpack but strapped that shit to those old lady carry all roll-adilly luggage things and wheeled around her shit.  I saw that bitch today too I jus pretended not to see her, luckily she didn't have the MAcgyver ass rollin backpack shit.  I HATE rolling backpacks.

Exxxxaaactly. That shit is so fucking stupid. It's even worse because I got to college here in San Antonio (UTSA), and a bunch of people have that stupid shit... I seriously don't understand why you need a fuckin roll around backpack. There was this 30 year old lady who had one with the lights in the wheels and shit.

Fuckin pointless.
Some say that if you play a Microsoft CD backwards, it plays satanic messages. That's nothing... if you play it forwards, it installs Windows.

oh and by the way, I wasn't being racist, I was being prejudice.  I hate dumb people.  Dumb is not a race you fuckin moron.

Don Breezio

« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2004, 09:12:51 PM »
heres what i fuckin hate...today i get out of class at like 730 pm...i start my car and its making a horrible noise...i drive to my gf's house & call my dad to see if he can look at it in the morning...they end up coming to my gf's house to look at it and then make me ride home w/ them so my dad can drive my car...so i have to leave my gf's house ON OUR ANNIVERSARY because my car is fucked...then to top it off on the way home my mom starts bitching at me about fucking downloading music, then when i tell her to let me deal with one problem at a time she starts telling me "not to attack her"...im like fuck you im not attacking you im tryin to deal with my shit...im already fuckin bummed out and your pissin me off more.

lifes a fuckin bitch.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 19, 2004, 11:08:00 PM »
I hate motherfuckers saying they're not racist and then making racist comments. At least if you make racist comments, don't say you ain't racist. that's just hypocritical as fuck, and u know it mothafukkazzz

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: February 19, 2004, 11:10:07 PM »
and I hate the fact that the world is run on money, it's about who has more and who has less, and it's all a big race for having more the shit is so fucked up it causes me to have sleepless nights. I should have been born in Russia in the 50's and died in 89. haha. And i hate how people hide their true nature to seem some particular way or to get something they want.

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: February 19, 2004, 11:13:46 PM »
and i HATE when women cry and don't tell u why

Don Breezio

« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2004, 12:02:55 AM »
i hate when people make three posts for something they could've said in one

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2004, 12:32:27 AM »
heres what i fuckin hate...today i get out of class at like 730 pm...i start my car and its making a horrible noise...i drive to my gf's house & call my dad to see if he can look at it in the morning...they end up coming to my gf's house to look at it and then make me ride home w/ them so my dad can drive my car...so i have to leave my gf's house ON OUR ANNIVERSARY because my car is fucked...then to top it off on the way home my mom starts bitching at me about fucking downloading music, then when i tell her to let me deal with one problem at a time she starts telling me "not to attack her"...im like fuck you im not attacking you im tryin to deal with my shit...im already fuckin bummed out and your pissin me off more.

lifes a fuckin bitch.

Life's not a bitch, your parents are  ;D

I also hate dumb people...Ignorance I can take, but stupidity is something I can't stand.

Don Breezio

« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2004, 12:35:13 AM »

lifes a fuckin bitch.

Life's not a bitch, your parents are  ;D

lol true

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2004, 12:42:47 AM »
Ignorance I can take, but stupidity is something I can't stand.

well for me its the other way around. i can take dumb people (theres a limit though), cause they cant do nothing about it, but ignorant people can. not that I associate with those people though, im just sayin..
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Breezio

« Reply #29 on: February 20, 2004, 12:45:50 AM »
see its dumb people that make me sick...like this girl that used to work with me...she was fuckin dumb as dog shit...i couldnt stand her...i used to go home with a headache every night just cuz of her dumbass comments.