Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1686 times)

Cold187umKilla

Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2004, 05:32:19 PM »
FUCK you Floydness and Cold187umKilla Fucking fags should fuck each other in the mouth or something, racist ass pig motherfuckazzz
i was just playin man
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 05:39:54 PM by Cold187umKilla »

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2004, 08:52:26 PM »
i hate this guy whos fake lol and armenians lol ya they should of never came to america feel me

Why do you hate Warith Deen Mohammed? And you are a racist. Out of curiousity are you that Ruthless guy who got banned recently?
lol im not RuthlessG and i dont believe in that shit mohammed is fake in my opinion so dont take it personally

You're obviously Ruthless G. That's not a pic of the Prophet Mohammed Ibn Abdullah (SAWS) who I think you're referring to, that's Warith Deen Mohammed, former leader of Islam in America.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2004, 08:52:44 PM by Lincoln »

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: February 21, 2004, 01:42:47 AM »
i hate this guy whos fake lol and armenians lol ya they should of never came to america feel me

Why do you hate Warith Deen Mohammed? And you are a racist. Out of curiousity are you that Ruthless guy who got banned recently?
lol im not RuthlessG and i dont believe in that shit mohammed is fake in my opinion so dont take it personally

You're obviously Ruthless G AG...

Floydness

« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2004, 01:43:21 AM »
FUCK you Floydness and Cold187umKilla Fucking fags should fuck each other in the mouth or something, racist ass pig motherfuckazzz

lol dude, its true... 99.9% of ur people have very big ugly noses and are extremely hairy (the truth hurts sometimes) also, you guys are very loud, rude, and obnoxious. Theres nothing worse than an armenian dude thinking hes tha shit... LOL

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2004, 01:44:00 AM »

lol dude, its true... 99.9% of ur people have very big ugly noses and are extremely hairy (the truth hurts sometimes) also, you guys are very loud, rude, and obnoxious. Theres nothing worse than an armenian dude thinking hes tha shit... LOL

LMAO!!!!! I don't think it's true but it's jus extremely funny

Floydness

« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2004, 01:48:45 AM »

LMAO!!!!! I don't think it's true but it's jus extremely funny

once you go to a school full of fucking armenians like i do, you'll realize its the sad truth... im not saying ALL of them are like that but just MOST of them.

Throwback

« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2004, 02:24:12 AM »
whats with al the topics about armenians?

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2004, 03:19:45 AM »
I hate:

Little people walking slowly in front of me when I have to stay behind me
Stupid ignorant tourists
My part of the country never being mentioned in weather forecasts
Rain,cold and hard wind when I cycle to school (especially when the weather changes fast from good to such things)
Nelly
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

West C. Connected

« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2004, 03:25:42 AM »
Somebody make a post about Asians so I can finally try this diss button out. 8)

Throwback

« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2004, 03:44:59 AM »
lol okay, can i have a number 46 with extra rice, a number 124, 2 times a number 14  and some eggroles? and no i don't want any hotsauce with it..
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 03:45:27 AM by Throwback.. . »

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2004, 08:17:27 AM »

You're obviously Ruthless G. That's not a pic of the Prophet Mohammed Ibn Abdullah (SAWS) who I think you're referring to, that's Warith Deen Mohammed, former leader of Islam in America.
ya i know im "A" Ruthless G but what what can say and doesnt matter who i was reffering to i dont like any of them
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 08:18:39 AM by Cold187umKilla »

West C. Connected

« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2004, 08:39:08 AM »
lol okay, can i have a number 46 with extra rice, a number 124, 2 times a number 14  and some eggroles? and no i don't want any hotsauce with it..

???

Is that what Asians do to piss you off?

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2004, 09:54:07 AM »
i hate when asians walk by each other in the hallway and make little clicking noises at each other.I dunno if its a gang thing but its gay.

Throwback

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2004, 09:59:10 AM »

???

Is that what Asians do to piss you off?

lol no it pisses me off that when people make jokes about asians they always make jokes over the chinese restaurants

West C. Connected

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2004, 10:04:08 AM »
i hate when asians walk by each other in the hallway and make little clicking noises at each other.I dunno if its a gang thing but its gay.

-57  ;D