Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1683 times)

PhantomChild

• 'G'
Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #75 on: February 21, 2004, 09:59:20 PM »
Ok.....I know I did this topic bout 6 months ago....but since there are alot of new folks here....maybe they can input.

But just the other day I was at Wendys and the cashier chick jus slams my change down in my hand, coins fly everywhere...I said bitch...you lucky I'm on probabtion or this napkin dispenser would be upside your head. >:(

Outta all the inputs,thats the funniest one

However I surely hate when someone poots outloud and doesn't say anything and then they love to blame it on people&I hate it when every fuckin person from young to old has asked me do you play football!Man if I
could get away with murder,i'd have a few dead bodys stacked in my bedroom closet right about now! :o ;) :)

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #76 on: February 22, 2004, 02:28:45 AM »

I hate it when every fuckin person from young to old has asked me do you play football!Man if I
could get away with murder,i'd have a few dead bodys stacked in my bedroom closet right about now! :o ;) :)

Man I know exactly what u mean, I'ma big guy And I wrestled in High School,never played football but people look at me and say u should play football, its a known fact that alot of Wrestlers use football as a relaxer sport before Wrestling, Way Easier than Wrestling practice!

Anyway

I was at my school about 3 weeks ago in line to admissions and some David Westerfield lookin Motherfucker taps me on the shoulder and goes "So How much CAN you lift?" like I was in the middle of a conversation with him and shit and he's standing about two or three people behind me.  So I give a weird ass look and say "Oh about 200 bench press" and I turn around and put my headphones back in and he taps me again and says "Well I wold expect more with those short arms."  and I was about to hit him cause it was a bad day anyway but he was about 40 years old with thick glasses on so he coulda been a 'tard but that had me heated through most of the day.

Moral of the story, DONT FUCKIN TALK TO ME! >:(

-KIDRENEGADE-

Don Seer

« Reply #77 on: February 22, 2004, 02:52:16 AM »
people who dont get the msg when they're banned from here :)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
« Reply #78 on: February 22, 2004, 10:02:52 PM »
I hate that video on MTV called "polyphonic 'something'", i don't quite remember. Anyway, what it is, is this ghetto ass video that sounds like freaking church music, it has all these people dressed in white, these balloons floating in the  air, grown-ass men jumping all around like little bunnies, its freaking horrible man, you'll believe me when u see it.
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #79 on: February 23, 2004, 02:34:05 AM »
most reality shows on tv
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Bramsterdam (see ya)

• UG HipHop Head
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: February 23, 2004, 04:22:08 PM »
school

and money

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #81 on: February 24, 2004, 05:01:40 AM »
People who don't directionally indicate on the road.

Child molesters

Rapists

Heroin Addicts

and when you see a sweet girl from behind and think mmmm mmmm mmmm and then she turns around & it's revealed to be an old women in her 50's  :P

Trauma-san

« Reply #82 on: February 24, 2004, 05:14:52 AM »
I hate when you're at a cashier and they give you the bills change first, then the change (silver) on top of that, so you have to balance all the coins on top of the bills in your hand.  What the fuck good is that?  How do you put that away? You can just slam it all in your pocket in a fucking ball, or you can take your other hand and grab the change, or whatever.  The best (most intelligent) way to do it is just hand me the fucking change, then hand me the bills.  Duh.  

Another one I hate is that you have to have a 'member' card to buy anything at the grocery store for a discount.  Last night I didn't have one, so I payed 3 fucking times what I would have paid! Think about that shit, it was "buy 1 get 2 free", so for me, 3 times as much.  How much longer before we can't even shop unless we have a card?  How much longer before we can't shop unless we have the mark of the beast tattooed on our arm? You might think it's different, but I don't.  This is the beginning of the end, folkx.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #83 on: February 24, 2004, 05:16:10 AM »
Oh, since you mentioned seeing a woman from behind... I have bad eyes so I see girls that look good, I can't tell if they're 12 or 35.  Seriously, from a distance, you can't tell.  You have to walk up and start talking to them before you can figure out if it's alright to check them out.  LOL.

Trauma-san

« Reply #84 on: February 24, 2004, 05:18:13 AM »
OH! ANOTHER ONE.  Yall gonna love me for these.

I hate when you're at a gas station or somewhere public, using the bathroom.  Then, some dumbass comes up and knocks on the fucking door.  Motherfucker.  It's locked.  What does that mean? You knocked.  What the fuck do you want me to do?  Do you think I'm going to say "Who is it?" or am I going to answer the door with my pants down around my ankles and say "May I help you?" what the fuck.  ITS LOCKED.  GET THE FUCKING PICTURE, it's pretty easy.  Door Locked - somebody's in there.  Door unlocked - it's all yours!  How simple is that? I can't believe motherfuckers knock.  

Mick a/k/a Mickaveli_#1

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Greenleaf
« Reply #85 on: February 24, 2004, 05:20:26 AM »
So So true

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: February 24, 2004, 05:36:06 AM »
Oh, since you mentioned seeing a woman from behind... I have bad eyes so I see girls that look good, I can't tell if they're 12 or 35.  Seriously, from a distance, you can't tell.  You have to walk up and start talking to them before you can figure out if it's alright to check them out.  LOL.
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Don Breezio

« Reply #87 on: February 24, 2004, 07:58:19 AM »
LMAO @ Trauma

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: February 24, 2004, 04:59:09 PM »
OH! ANOTHER ONE.  Yall gonna love me for these.

I hate when you're at a gas station or somewhere public, using the bathroom.  Then, some dumbass comes up and knocks on the fucking door.  Motherfucker.  It's locked.  What does that mean? You knocked.  What the fuck do you want me to do?  Do you think I'm going to say "Who is it?" or am I going to answer the door with my pants down around my ankles and say "May I help you?" what the fuck.  ITS LOCKED.  GET THE FUCKING PICTURE, it's pretty easy.  Door Locked - somebody's in there.  Door unlocked - it's all yours!  How simple is that? I can't believe motherfuckers knock.  

No, because some gas stations require a key...Moron... ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #89 on: February 24, 2004, 08:04:41 PM »
Fuck you, you don't even comprehend a simple concept like the one I tried to present, you're not worth an explanation or a clarification.