Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1684 times)

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #90 on: February 24, 2004, 08:19:21 PM »
people who don't listen to what you're saying and then ask the question you just answered for them while they weren't listening.

when people pocket your weed when they think you're not watching and then deny it to their last breath. the last cunt that did that to me had a skateboard impaled thru him.

kick ass album

JTSimon

« Reply #91 on: February 24, 2004, 08:32:46 PM »
OH! ANOTHER ONE.  Yall gonna love me for these.

I hate when you're at a gas station or somewhere public, using the bathroom.  Then, some dumbass comes up and knocks on the fucking door.  Motherfucker.  It's locked.  What does that mean? You knocked.  What the fuck do you want me to do?  Do you think I'm going to say "Who is it?" or am I going to answer the door with my pants down around my ankles and say "May I help you?" what the fuck.  ITS LOCKED.  GET THE FUCKING PICTURE, it's pretty easy.  Door Locked - somebody's in there.  Door unlocked - it's all yours!  How simple is that? I can't believe motherfuckers knock.  

No, because some gas stations require a key...Moron... ::)

Fuck you, you don't even comprehend a simple concept like the one I tried to present, you're not worth an explanation or a clarification.

Trauma is a moron...not some but most gas stations require keys/coins.

So you have to knock on the door.

1. To see wheter or not you should go and fetch the key.
2. Hold the door open for me when done...so I don't have to waste a quarter.

Even if the door is unlocked you still got to knock before entering because people sometimes forget to lock the door.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 08:33:52 PM by Nebuchadnezzar »

JTSimon

« Reply #92 on: February 24, 2004, 08:39:01 PM »
Another one I hate is that you have to have a 'member' card to buy anything at the grocery store for a discount.  Last night I didn't have one, so I payed 3 fucking times what I would have paid! Think about that shit, it was "buy 1 get 2 free", so for me, 3 times as much.  How much longer before we can't even shop unless we have a card?  How much longer before we can't shop unless we have the mark of the beast tattooed on our arm? You might think it's different, but I don't.  This is the beginning of the end, folkx.  

Umm if you give the cashier your telephone number or dial it in thats the same as swiping your card.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 08:39:59 PM by Nebuchadnezzar »

JTSimon

« Reply #93 on: February 24, 2004, 08:42:37 PM »
Oh, since you mentioned seeing a woman from behind... I have bad eyes so I see girls that look good, I can't tell if they're 12 or 35.  Seriously, from a distance, you can't tell.  You have to walk up and start talking to them before you can figure out if it's alright to check them out.  LOL.

Mormon genetics.

JTSimon

« Reply #94 on: February 24, 2004, 08:45:47 PM »
people who dont get the msg when they're banned from here :)

Give me the word...and I'm outta of here  :)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #95 on: February 24, 2004, 10:53:14 PM »
LoL...Thanks for making my job easier, Kain.

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #96 on: February 25, 2004, 09:15:10 AM »
Hate being penniless all the time. Hate being single for too long.

Hate it every fucking year more and more - the summer time always ends too soon, winter always has days that are too fucking cold for people to be alive and during winter it gets dark too fucking soon. Guess that's the price you got to pay for having a summer where the sun never goes down for some time...

Hate motherfuckers who alone are able to ruin a perfectly good thing for everybody else.

Right now I hate still being in school although there's nothing left in the syllabus for us to be taught. "So what are we doing today?" "Revising." What are we doing for the next three and a half fucking weeks?" "Fucking revising."

I feel Trauma on the bathroom/toilet thing. Don't fucking bother me while I'm taking a shit!

And the babies in theaters - I'm with ya.

Hate the fucked up thing about food - most often the better it tastes, the more unhealthy it is.

Grammar study. Take any language in the world - I hate grammar. #1 fucked up grammar: Finnish (believe it or not. I'm 100% pure blooded Finnish, it's my mother tongue, speak and write it no problem - but try to get a grip of the grammar of our language and you're FUCKED.)
#2 fucked up grammar: German.
My german teachers throughout my years in school: "Just follow this simple rule, and you're set! BUT, remember this exception! And this exception! And this third exception! And this fourth exception! And also remember that all these exceptions have about a million exceptions to them!"

Don Breezio

« Reply #97 on: February 25, 2004, 11:30:42 AM »
i hate when your listening to an album and you hear a really hot song...the chorus is hot, the beat is hot...but you're waiting for the dude to start rapping and he never does and it turns out to be a fuckin interlude....DMX's "My Life" for example from Grand Champ....hot shit...X coulda ripped that shit...but he didnt.

Trauma-san

« Reply #98 on: February 25, 2004, 12:34:30 PM »
I hate when children think they're more intelligent than the previous generations that ever existed in the entire world, usually because they've just recently learned if they rub their penis it makes them feel good.

Anyways, I thought of some more.  

I hate political correctness.  I.E., racial political correctness, for instance.  It's alright for a network to be called "Black Entertainment Television", but if I made one called "White Entertainment Television", I could be called nothing short of a racist bigot.  

Women beg and moan to be treated equally, but then most I've met want to screw around with small-time jobs at the mall making pennies, until they get married and can wait at home raising children.  If that's what you want to do, fine, but don't complain about wanting to be treated equally!

I hate religious intollerance.  Literally, honestly, i have no problem with any religion in the world.  I don't care what you believe... but like this post shows; why do you care what I believe? I've given you that courtesy, why can't you return it?  

I hate when people try to downplay the significance of the human condition.  Everyone of us has the potential to be great, but many people just assume from childhood that they're destined for nothing, so they never get anywhere.  I hear people bitch about having bad luck all the time, shit... life is what you make of it.  I hate complainers and whiners who talk about how bad they have it, or how rough life has been to them, because it hasn't been all that great to me, but I still think it's wonderful.  So it's hard to sympathize.  Also, when you see examples like Arnold Schwartzenegger (and many many many many others) who were born in poorer countries, make something great out of themselves simply through hard work, you have to think that's possible for anybody if they're motivated.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #99 on: February 25, 2004, 12:48:31 PM »

Right now I hate still being in school although there's nothing left in the syllabus for us to be taught. "So what are we doing today?" "Revising." What are we doing for the next three and a half fucking weeks?" "Fucking revising."

LMAO

I-Yoof

« Reply #100 on: February 25, 2004, 01:44:11 PM »
Nike TN hats
Nike Shock trainers
Phones on a chain around your neck

Eh Bez...?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #101 on: February 25, 2004, 03:05:34 PM »
I hate when children think they're more intelligent than the previous generations that ever existed in the entire world, usually because they've just recently learned if they rub their penis it makes them feel good.

I hate people who think they're better than another person only because they're a few years older...Especially when they continuously get sonned, and their only defense is "I'm older than you! HAHA!"... ::)

Trauma-san

« Reply #102 on: February 25, 2004, 08:26:07 PM »
I hate people who don't know when to quit, after getting their ass kicked physically out of a place, they realize they have nowhere else to go, come back, and then pretend they don't really want to be there, they're just hanging around.  

Fill in the blanks.  

I also hate people who call themselves emcees and have yet to make 1 song that didn't sound like the mc was scc... shit.  

Fill in the blanks.

I hate people that are born with a silver spoon up their ass, and then treat others they meet like fucking peons bragging about spending 200 dollars a week on CD's.

Fill in the blanks.

I hate people that use cliche'd slang like 'sonned' that white people imagine black people still use, even though the word got old 4 years ago.  

Fill in the blanks.

I hate watching people get stomped on intellectually over and over and over again, but they imagine themselves in some sort of alternate universe where they're actually the ones who are clever.  

Fill.... In.... The..... Blanks.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #103 on: February 25, 2004, 10:54:03 PM »
I hate people who don't know when to quit, after getting their ass kicked physically out of a place, they realize they have nowhere else to go, come back, and then pretend they don't really want to be there, they're just hanging around.

Me & Jamal

I also hate people who call themselves emcees and have yet to make 1 song that didn't sound like the mc was scc... shit.

Sccit Tha Shit.

I hate people that are born with a silver spoon up their ass, and then treat others they meet like fucking peons bragging about spending 200 dollars a week on CD's.

Me.

I hate people that use cliche'd slang like 'sonned' that white people imagine black people still use, even though the word got old 4 years ago.

Me Again.  

I hate watching people get stomped on intellectually over and over and over again, but they imagine themselves in some sort of alternate universe where they're actually the ones who are clever.

This... one... would... be.... you

Don Breezio

« Reply #104 on: February 26, 2004, 12:01:41 AM »
i hate when trauma and nick argue over shit but they do it inderectly towards each other...