Author Topic: Things that piss you off '04  (Read 1682 times)

Trauma-san

Re:Things that piss you off '04
« Reply #120 on: February 27, 2004, 12:50:49 PM »
i hate when people get in a lane where the only possibility in the lane is to turn and they put on their turn signals.

It's the law, dumbass.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #121 on: February 27, 2004, 05:17:01 PM »
i hate when people get in a lane where the only possibility in the lane is to turn and they put on their turn signals.

It's the law, dumbass.  

I already said that, you shit.

Trauma-san

« Reply #122 on: February 27, 2004, 07:19:29 PM »
Go watch your ancestors kill Jesus at the movies this weekend and leave me alone.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #123 on: February 28, 2004, 12:31:01 AM »
Go watch your ancestors kill Jesus at the movies this weekend and leave me alone.  

Everyone knows Romans killed Jesus... ::)

Don Breezio

« Reply #124 on: February 28, 2004, 02:20:44 AM »

lmfao

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #125 on: February 28, 2004, 10:26:55 AM »

(Mind you, I'm not about trating any faith inferior here or trying to be a smartass or anything like that, but I gotta set this right.)

It's not about who hammered the nails in him - it's about who called his name to be crucified. The people did, not the romans. That's why some say "the Jews killed Jesus" and some stupid shit like that.

Oh yeah, about hating something - I HATE cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini. That shit wasn't made to be eaten, I swear.

And I hate it when you buy a CD and there's some lame ass advertisement stickers on the cover that are impossible to get off without leaving a sticky smudge behind. I had to change the lid of Kanye West's CD cover with one from a blank CD, the sticker on it just wouldn't come off.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2004, 10:36:30 AM by T-Dogg »

Joseph

• Lil Geezy
  • M-E-T-H-O-D MAN
« Reply #126 on: February 28, 2004, 11:31:29 AM »
i hate when some  like u parents find out uve been hiding weed booze lighters ect..
...:JOseph:...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #127 on: February 28, 2004, 01:03:32 PM »

(Mind you, I'm not about trating any faith inferior here or trying to be a smartass or anything like that, but I gotta set this right.)

It's not about who hammered the nails in him - it's about who called his name to be crucified. The people did, not the romans. That's why some say "the Jews killed Jesus" and some stupid shit like that.

Oh yeah, about hating something - I HATE cauliflower, broccoli and zucchini. That shit wasn't made to be eaten, I swear.

And I hate it when you buy a CD and there's some lame ass advertisement stickers on the cover that are impossible to get off without leaving a sticky smudge behind. I had to change the lid of Kanye West's CD cover with one from a blank CD, the sticker on it just wouldn't come off.

LoL...Get over it.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #128 on: February 28, 2004, 02:12:54 PM »

Peel the sticker the best you can then use water to get the extra paper off then rub the glue with lighter fluid to get it off.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #129 on: February 28, 2004, 04:58:30 PM »
i hate it when they serve you beer (especially in a club) and that shit's lukewarm. don't only taste shitty but also u gotta keep ur lips on the bottle for like half a minute after every sip u take or otherwise the shit will come out and ur hand and the bottle are gonna be all sticky till u wash that shit off...really, i had this prob twice yesterday and i was in the middle of a crowd  >:(

KronicSmoker420

« Reply #130 on: February 28, 2004, 08:21:15 PM »
the people who killed jesus i hate them!!!

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #131 on: February 29, 2004, 06:07:16 PM »
Awwwww........what happened to Lil' AG?  :'(

Guess he's out!!!! 8)

Don Breezio

« Reply #132 on: February 29, 2004, 11:08:31 PM »
Awwwww........what happened to Lil' AG?  :'(

Guess he's out!!!! 8)

LMFAO props

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #133 on: February 29, 2004, 11:14:17 PM »
what are you guys talking about, AG joined the traveling circus 4 months ago, but he still keeps in touch with me thru aim.  His act is getting stuffed up an 800 pound ladies ass and then she rides a tricycle around and then craps him out.

Don Breezio

« Reply #134 on: February 29, 2004, 11:29:20 PM »
what are you guys talking about, AG joined the traveling circus 4 months ago, but he still keeps in touch with me thru aim.  His act is getting stuffed up an 800 pound ladies ass and then she rides a tricycle around and then craps him out.

yet he still finds time to send email drive by's and run a train on his internet ho's