Author Topic: Lie detectors  (Read 199 times)

MANBEARPIG.

Re:Lie detectors
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2004, 05:07:54 PM »
Just stop running around like a dumbass doing stupid shit and you won't get in trouble with the fucking police.  How hard of a concept is that to master? Why the fuck did you want to go 'bombing' anyways? "You don't know", right?  Act like a fucking man and take whatever punishment they give you, instead of trying to lie your way out of it.  You did it, handle it.  

Once Again.....

You forgot

*Breaks Character ::)

BUSSS A CAP IN DA PIGS BITCH ASSS FO TRYIN TA PIN SOME SHIT ON YOU SAY WE DONT TAKE THAT SHYT ROUND HEAHHHHHH BOYEEEEEEEEEE

thats what I was expecting.

-KIDRENEGADE-

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2004, 05:08:19 PM »
Just stop running around like a dumbass doing stupid shit and you won't get in trouble with the fucking police.  How hard of a concept is that to master? Why the fuck did you want to go 'bombing' anyways? "You don't know", right?  Act like a fucking man and take whatever punishment they give you, instead of trying to lie your way out of it.  You did it, handle it.  

Yup. Don't do the crime if you can't do the time. (Sorry for the tired Cliche)

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Foesum

« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2004, 05:33:23 PM »
thats probably what i'll do, just get a suspension. The police aren't involved yet. So if they aren't i won't get any charges or criminal record. All im really worried about is my family, especially my parents, cuz i've been lying to them the whole time.....man, they'll never trust me again. Plus, they'll probably try to get me help.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2004, 05:36:13 PM by Foesum »

bluecorvet

• 'G'
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2004, 06:01:19 PM »

LOL @ Maury

I'll a give you my heart, all the love that I own
But before I do that, are you feeling me yo?