Author Topic: I'm new  (Read 525 times)

Cold187umKilla

Re:I'm new
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2004, 06:29:38 PM »
Who the fuck is RuthlessG ???
he was a cool guy on the board who shared shit and got banned for something and he told me about this forum and AG is someone RuthlessG told me about and he gets banned everytime for somethin else lol

Notice how each username name succeeds each other...First AG, then Ruthless G now this guy. This guy is sticking up for them, but mysteriously showed up after them. Strange coincidence.
and you
keep your arabian muslim ass out of this
« Last Edit: February 21, 2004, 06:30:16 PM by Cold187umKilla »

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2004, 06:54:44 PM »
He was a 14yr old bitch-boy who enjoyed wrestling,puppies, smelling flowers, long walks on the beach, and anal probes.
looks like u got ur tongue twsited up scitts ass u need to fuck off u fuckin faggot ass snitch and you like to run your mouth all the time
Seems like you're getting all emotional over Ruthless G.....since you're not him.  You're a child though....I'm not battling you with words.

davida.b.

« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2004, 06:57:12 PM »
FOR GOD FUCKING SAKES, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U DUMBASSES I'M NEW!!!!!! >:(

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2004, 07:00:24 PM »
he was a cool guy on the board who shared shit and got banned for something and he told me about this forum and AG is someone RuthlessG told me about and he gets banned everytime for somethin else lol

Notice how each username name succeeds each other...First AG, then Ruthless G now this guy. This guy is sticking up for them, but mysteriously showed up after them. Strange coincidence.
and you

I'm not Arabian but we all know you're racist against them.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2004, 07:20:01 PM »
FOR GOD FUCKING SAKES, HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL U DUMBASSES I'M NEW!!!!!! >:(

WE KNOW! SEER TOLD US ALREADY STOP TRYIN TO GET ATTENTION U PANSY! ::)

-KIDRENEGADE-

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2004, 07:22:48 PM »
Man....nobody caring about you right now.....we're talking to Ruthless G...dumb ass.....lol

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2004, 08:14:27 PM »
He was a 14yr old bitch-boy who enjoyed wrestling,puppies, smelling flowers, long walks on the beach, and anal probes.
looks like u got ur tongue twsited up scitts ass u need to fuck off u fuckin faggot ass snitch and you like to run your mouth all the time
Seems like you're getting all emotional over Ruthless G.....since you're not him.  You're a child though....I'm not battling you with words.
seems ur the child and im old enough and maybe i am Ruthless G

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2004, 08:55:19 PM »

and you

and for u again u dumb ass canaidian crippled ass bitch quit trying to act black u fucking wigger lol

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2004, 09:25:43 PM »

and you

and for u again u dumb ass canaidian crippled ass bitch quit trying to act black u fucking wigger lol

Now I have no doubts of you being AG.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Cold187umKilla

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2004, 10:03:21 PM »

and you

Now I have no doubts of you being AG.
AG is not RuthlessG u dumbass

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2004, 10:39:27 PM »
People that comeback on aliases= gay and someone that'll never get laid

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: February 22, 2004, 12:47:41 AM »

and you

LOL, didn't you once wanna convert to Islam?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2004, 01:04:28 AM by MC Sccit »

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2004, 02:14:45 AM »
Aliases haha WTF is that about why not remake your old name or something? they're gay :-\

-KIDRENEGADE-