Author Topic: Resurrection Of Jesus?  (Read 442 times)

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
Re: Resurrection Of Jesus?
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2002, 05:53:27 AM »
well you guys argue are faults, I actually plain to change them.

Word well done.

THAT's the main reason I got mad at Trauma cause he told me "You can't change the world" etc.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2002, 05:56:06 AM »

Ahem.  Where were you in 1914, 1915, 1916?  1939, 1940, 1941, 1942, 1943?  

I know where the fuck France was, where was the US?

And I know where the French were too, surrendering so Paris wouldn't get destroyed. We didn't get in at first, because we didn't want to get into foreign affairs. But it was Britain call out for our help, and we gave it. Then it was Britain that stated we should become more of a foreign influice. Our fault, we listened to a nation that had the slave trade, that colonized, and believed in the White Man Burden. We are what you wanted us to be, and we are your savers when a power comes knocking at your door. Face it, you'll run to us, you know it. We will help you, and it will be written as it was good. You know you were fucked up, well try living your results, IN HERE.

Joachim

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2002, 06:34:10 AM »

And I know where the French were too, surrendering so Paris wouldn't get destroyed. We didn't get in at first, because we didn't want to get into foreign affairs. But it was Britain call out for our help, and we gave it. Then it was Britain that stated we should become more of a foreign influice. Our fault, we listened to a nation that had the slave trade, that colonized, and believed in the White Man Burden. We are what you wanted us to be, and we are your savers when a power comes knocking at your door. Face it, you'll run to us, you know it. We will help you, and it will be written as it was good. You know you were fucked up, well try living your results, IN HERE.

Peep the Gulf war, and who needed whos support in the run up to it, who came to who when America were outmanuvered constantly in combat (during the Gulf) despite their superior technology, peep who ran too who when America wanted to go to war with Vietnam because of a flawed theory involving dominos, peep who ran too who when American spys where constantly captured in Russia during the Cold War, who did America come to for informaion? Peep who America ran too when they needed highly trained soldiers to map out the Tora Bora cave system used by the Taliban and lay the ground work for Americas war on Terror, then peep who America ran too when they needed more highly trained soldiers to finsih their war on terror, as America has no troops capable of combat at high altitudes?

The UK was a VERY fucked up place, and we can admit our faults. You constantly speak on Slave Trading hundreds of years back, but who has a higher level of racial harmony now, the UK or USA?

The UK and USA allaince is mutually beneficial, it goes both ways. I aint got nuthin but love for America...

Peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2002, 06:42:51 AM »

Peep the Gulf war, and who needed whos support in the run up to it, who came to who when America were outmanuvered constantly in combat (during the Gulf) despite their superior technology, peep who ran too who when America wanted to go to war with Vietnam because of a flawed theory involving dominos, peep who ran too who when American spys where constantly captured in Russia during the Cold War, who did America come to for informaion? Peep who America ran too when they needed highly trained soldiers to map out the Tora Bora cave system used by the Taliban and lay the ground work for Americas war on Terror, then peep who America ran too when they needed more highly trained soldiers to finsih their war on terror, as America has no troops capable of combat at high altitudes?

The UK was a VERY fucked up place, and we can admit our faults. You constantly speak on Slave Trading hundreds of years back, but who has a higher level of racial harmony now, the UK or USA?

The UK and USA allaince is mutually beneficial, it goes both ways. I aint got nuthin but love for America...

Peace

It goes both ways. But at the sametime, it was Britain that wanted us to get more into foreign policies. We were many a nation onto ourselves, and we were consern with Latin American issues, and that's it. But as time went on, British used to tell us to get more involved, became a great leader. And we did. And in Desert Storm, we could have won that on our own. It's that we feared another Vietnam, as if anyone dies, people would have a fit. Better for us to gain British solders, and have them help us, and decress our casualty level, than to face our people at home saying we are killing the U.S. youth over OIL. And why is it Britain was the first ones in against the Talibin, because when you need us, you want us to be there. We could handle this ourselves, but the fact is you guys offer help, shit, we ain't gonna refuse it. We're OK by ourselves, but remember, we are taking your lead in everything we do, for better or worst. I would rather make our own path, that's why I'm going to try to do something, but in the mean time, we got some work.

Joachim

« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2002, 06:54:50 AM »

It goes both ways. But at the sametime, it was Britain that wanted us to get more into foreign policies. We were many a nation onto ourselves, and we were consern with Latin American issues, and that's it. But as time went on, British used to tell us to get more involved, became a great leader. And we did. And in Desert Storm, we could have won that on our own. It's that we feared another Vietnam, as if anyone dies, people would have a fit. Better for us to gain British solders, and have them help us, and decress our casualty level, than to face our people at home saying we are killing the U.S. youth over OIL. And why is it Britain was the first ones in against the Talibin, because when you need us, you want us to be there. We could handle this ourselves, but the fact is you guys offer help, shit, we ain't gonna refuse it. We're OK by ourselves, but remember, we are taking your lead in everything we do, for better or worst. I would rather make our own path, that's why I'm going to try to do something, but in the mean time, we got some work.

We didnt offer the SAS or the Marines to your war on terror, we offered troops, ordinary troops, America specifically reqeusted their services. We had no direction in your middle eastern policies, that was the Jewish lobby in Washington, that has been a major cause of international trouble for you. Israel wanted us out of Palestine and you stepped in with Israel.

Anyway, these UK vs USA debates are played out, like i said, ive got nuthin but love for y'all, but blaming your policies on us is unfair, we encouraged your participation, the final descisions were your governments.

Peace

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2002, 08:02:56 AM »

We didnt offer the SAS or the Marines to your war on terror, we offered troops, ordinary troops, America specifically reqeusted their services. We had no direction in your middle eastern policies, that was the Jewish lobby in Washington, that has been a major cause of international trouble for you. Israel wanted us out of Palestine and you stepped in with Israel.

Anyway, these UK vs USA debates are played out, like i said, ive got nuthin but love for y'all, but blaming your policies on us is unfair, we encouraged your participation, the final descisions were your governments.

Peace

Are ties with Isreal mainly came about because of a fear in Muslim going Communist, which makes no sense because Communist don't have a religion, and the Middle East seems to be deep in theirs. Our Jews influinces is also a big overstatment, because well it's true that the Jews have great leadership postions, it is also true that the U.S., since WWII and the fucked up holocast, has felt like we had to do everything to make things right with the Jews. Isreal wanted the British out, I don't know why, but they liked us to stay. It seems weird though, because Britain was the one that made the Jewish state. If it was the U.S., we might have just said fuck it, and not even think about it. But oh well, we are in a mess there too, and I understand you dogg, you seemed to be real level headed as oppose to just dropping shit on the U.S. peps. (I really don't like the word American, 'cause to me Americans are the natives to this continete, like blacks are to Africa, and Asians are to Asia. The brown people here are natives, therefore, the brown people are American, wither Brazilan or Mexican or all inbetween)