Author Topic: nirvana unplugged  (Read 88 times)

We Fly High

nirvana unplugged
« on: February 20, 2004, 10:06:23 PM »
haha, watching this shit on mtv2 right now,
this shit is off the hook. a great performance

whose got the album? i prob liked "lake of fire" the most on that cd.

i also liked alice in chains unplugged.

Trauma-san

Re:nirvana unplugged
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2004, 11:07:42 PM »
Both albums are great, the Nirvana unplugged album is the best one ever recorded.  The greatest part I think was when he sang "Where did you sleep last night?" and you can see all the emotion and shit in his eyes at the end of the song.  He looks like he's having a panic attack or something.

That album was so amazing, because everybody thought Nirvana was just a rock band that was a gimmick, or they were only big because they played so hard, then the fuckers sit down and play acoustic and blow the roof off the place.  

Another neat thing is that before that concert, they didn't make handheld acoustic bass guitars.  Kris had one specially made for the concert, because he didn't want to play a standup, and they started making them in production quantities after the success of the album.  Now you can buy a handheld bass acoustic in any guitar shop.  

D.R.E.-Dogg

Re:nirvana unplugged
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2004, 07:27:35 AM »
great album

Lake Of Fire, The Man Who Sold The World, Where Did You Sleep Last Night, Come As You Are, Plateau... great shit to smoke a blunt to right there  8)