Author Topic: ...continued argument that got locked  (Read 238 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
...continued argument that got locked
« on: April 24, 2002, 01:20:18 PM »
wow overseer i delete 1 post that was a blatent attack against me , and i warnd the dude 3 times i would do so, and i'm demodded...wow. then you lock a topic that was complaing against you, what ever happened to "freedom of speech" by the people.....hypocracy? i do think so yes

heres a quote from kvb
Hold on... I ain't taking sides, but from my viewpoint, Doggystylin was justified to talk shit to Apocalypse... if someone was talking some shit like "u get gang raped by your boys" to me I wouldn't hesitate to fire back at that person... num sayin, I ain't gonna keep it cool and say "Alright, I'm cool with that, I respect you too" when talked shit to... hit back when hit... that's a fundamental principle.

~1~

hmmm you support doggystylin  cussing someone out that he had a beef with but at the same time you supported the fact that mods shouldn't  be in arguments...which got me demodded (when i didnt diss anyone and made it a point to be more mature in my argument the whole time).....u just aided my argument , thank you ;)

and i'm not trying to get doggystylin kicked off as mod , FACT i was talking to him on IM when i was saying all of that , and if it was up to me i'd make him and sikotik mods of every board here if it was up to me

my hole point is to point out the hypocracy on this board that i'm seeing

is it me being bitter.....yeah. but not becuase i was demodded, like i said i'm not trying to get my mod possision back, i'm just defending my integrity , and if your going to punish me for one thing than punish everyone who does the same thing (but more extreme than me i might add. OR get your shit straight

since this is the Hall of mirrors reflect on that!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

Re: ...continued argument that got locked
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2002, 04:20:15 PM »
what? Mods shouldnt be in arguments?
i think thats ridicolous, we all have emotions, passions and beliefs

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2002, 04:39:03 PM »
again it's good to be on the same page with you tech :)

that's what i'm saying, and from what i was told i was kicked off becuase i had an opinion/emotion/passion/and belief

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2002, 05:19:21 AM »
There is a difference

Q: Did Dogggystylin threaten to use his position to swing the argument against the direction it was going?

A: NJO

shut up - LOCKED.