Author Topic: Z-Ro  (Read 153 times)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Z-Ro
« on: February 21, 2004, 06:50:20 PM »
Downloaded Z-Ro "The Life Of Joseph W. Mcvey" album and it is really really dope...one of the best down south albums I have ever heard...IMO

Eddie G.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Z-Ro
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 08:49:49 PM »
Z-Ro is tite as fuck, I haven't heard the new one but Z-Ro Tolerance is really tite, and there's a bunch of songs with Daz on it too.

Rudki

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2004, 09:30:24 AM »
prophet u damn rite bout that z-ro album, its dope shit, have you peeped his other albums? and his group guerilla maab? thats some more classic shit...

p.s - i hate you bitch produced by mike dean is already headin to classic status for me.. ;D 8)

Dip Set Movementarian 4 Life

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2004, 06:50:32 PM »
prophet u damn rite bout that z-ro album, its dope shit, have you peeped his other albums? and his group guerilla maab? thats some more classic shit...

p.s - i hate you bitch produced by mike dean is already headin to classic status for me.. ;D 8)

No I haven't...what are the names of his other solo albums and the group album?

Rudki

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2004, 07:53:22 AM »

No I haven't...what are the names of his other solo albums and the group album?

go to www.guerillamaab.com, and check out their large catalogue....

ro's best album is LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME which is a very rare album, but theres tons of copies on ebay and its being re released in the texas area i hear.....classic album ro's flow on that album is incredible.....

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2004, 08:16:17 AM »
I ain't feelin him from what I know, especially his voice but I only checked one album so far..

Don Breezio

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2004, 12:26:47 AM »
im lovin this album...i love his voice...he sounds like a cross between 2pac & C-Murder...there were points in the cd when i seriously thought i was listening to one of them.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2004, 09:59:10 AM »
listen to him occasionally, not a big fan tho