Author Topic: Racism At Passport Controls?  (Read 645 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Racism At Passport Controls?
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2002, 09:24:18 PM »
that shit happened to me in Toronto when i was coming through to see my grandma in Newfoundland...iguess they've never seen a mexican in the great white (litterally) north or something, but they asked me like a lists of questions and patted me down (more like molested me lol) and had me wait in some containment area for an hour  where they asked me more questions like what's my mom's maiden name, what's my connecting flights if i had any, purpose of being in canada ect.

i just figured this is what happens in customs, but as i was waiting i saw like a billion white dudes go through no problem, like million asian dudes go through, no problem, some arabian guy go through, asked him some questions for a while, but went through, no problem and that was it, i was just sitting there like WTF, i wasn't Cholo'd out or nothing i just had a Tommy Hilfiger Hat and shirt on with some regular shorts....i could see if i had a wife beater on and dickies with some cortez's and locs on ,but, fuck.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Instant_Killa

« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2002, 09:37:39 PM »
that shit happened to me in Toronto when i was coming through to see my grandma in Newfoundland...iguess they've never seen a mexican in the great white (litterally) north or something, but they asked me like a lists of questions and patted me down (more like molested me lol) and had me wait in some containment area for an hour  where they asked me more questions like what's my mom's maiden name, what's my connecting flights if i had any, purpose of being in canada ect.

i just figured this is what happens in customs, but as i was waiting i saw like a billion white dudes go through no problem, like million asian dudes go through, no problem, some arabian guy go through, asked him some questions for a while, but went through, no problem and that was it, i was just sitting there like WTF, i wasn't Cholo'd out or nothing i just had a Tommy Hilfiger Hat and shirt on with some regular shorts....i could see if i had a wife beater on and dickies with some cortez's and locs on ,but, fuck.

LOL, but thats fucked up man....its pretty wierd that they had to question u so much n all that, that sux

ToNe1904

« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2002, 10:45:18 PM »

LMFAO @ them searching for mexican terrorists. Well trained muthafuckas at tha canadian border! HA lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 01:49:14 AM »
Honestly, I would never, ever, ever search for a 'mexican terrorist', LOL.  I just don't see it happening.  If that's racial stereotyping, then I'm guilty, but I don't see any mexican I know caring about blowing something up, or being stupid enough to kill himself, lol.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2002, 08:55:16 AM »
"Mexican Terriorist... LOL... *puts bombs back under his bed as he thinks about blowing up the White House and taking back the South-West for Mexico*... there's no Mexican Terriorist *Thinks of where George W. Bush's daughters are for blackmail*

On the real, Mexicans are known as drug dealers. 70% of drugs in the U.S. go through Mexico. Everytime I fly out to Minnesota, I'm the only Mexican on the flight, and the only person to get checked, unless I'm in line with my Mexican friends, who get checked too, as they also go to college out here. It's no lie, ask my sister, I AWAYS get my bags checked flying out of L.A. to Minnesota. I might just go through Ontario from now on 'cause it's in the I.E., and they don't check me 'cause nothing but Mexicans work there. I mean, how is it everytime I fly, I'm just randomly selected for a bag check.

Jome

« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2002, 03:44:12 PM »
^^ Yea, I can picture a Mexican drug-dealer, but a Mexican Terrorist  :-/

I guess it's different all over the world what people gonna be stopped in a control.
E.g. in U.K. they always stop Jamaicans as Trauma said.
But in Jamaica they probably gonna stop white people, axin: "Where's yo weed boy, lemme hit it!"
Or in Israel, they checking for Palestinians, and vice versa.

It's all about the attitude, the training, and the circumstances.

min0rity

« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2002, 10:16:25 AM »
yah, its fuked up for tha individual. And fuked up for people of that race. One thing u GOT to remember, is this shit goes on EVERYday, just with other races. I cant say its right, i dont think it is. But, if blackz, Hispanics, and now Asians (in suthern kali at least) get pulled over all tha fukin time by tha police for nuthin. and constantly harassed about shit. Its bound to happen to other people too. Im half filipino and i get tha shit sumtimes. Cops usually think im Mexican when they see me, and i gotta nice car...well...in San Diego ud think its against tha law for mexicans to have nice cars, they MUST be sellin drugs right? pleaze! It is fuked up for sure. But there HAS to be a middle ground sumwhere. U gotta have qualified people searching passangers at tha airport who can distinguish "middle eastern people" frum "middle eastern terrorists". Our security is NOT that strict. Other countries are FAR stricter then ours (Isreal for example) and theyve never had problems with hijacking. we have, and we are a target right now. So what do u do? Right now, if u go to tha Airport in San Diego, itz fukin ridiculous...they are so concerned with not racial profiling...that they treat EVERYone as a potential terrorist. well, thas fine...but it also shows just how untrained these people are who do tha searching. We have national guard walkin around carryin fully automatic weaponz...who are fukin garbage men for tha other 50 weeks out of tha year. When i went tah vegas a month ago, 2 of my frendz (a black guy and a mexican girl) got searched to where they had tah do tha bullshit "taking off tha shoes" and all that. And anybody IN here...could look at them and know theyre not terorists...and we're not trained for it. So how come airport security cant do the same? Not ALL middle eastern people are terrorist, OBVIOUSLY, and not all should be searched or treated as if they are. but, we are at war with a terrorist organization that is of middle eastern decent. So im jus wonderin...what do yall suggest should happen at tha airports? I know its fuked up for any of u guys who might hafta deal wit tha shit. But i dont like havin tah sit at tha airport for hours and hours and hours, while at tha security gate...because theyre busy strip searchin sum 85 yr old Korean ladee who happens to have keys in her pocket. I know i aint a terrorist expert...but...im jus guessin, it aint gonna be her lol.

thats staright gay dogg.....i mean how the fuck you gonna worry about some 85 year old korean women???? lMAO koreans aren't even terriorst except the NORTH ones and there aren't any in the u.s. (i don't think)

DreSnoop00

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2002, 01:58:04 PM »
it is fucked up to search people just because of who they are. IMO search the suspicious looking people, like wearin trench coats, keeps on walking around, disboeys rules.. those people but if you are innocent and just chillin, they shouldn't search you because of that

ToNe1904

« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2002, 02:02:44 PM »

thats staright gay dogg.....i mean how the fuck you gonna worry about some 85 year old korean women???? lMAO koreans aren't even terriorst except the NORTH ones and there aren't any in the u.s. (i don't think)

thas exactly what im sayin! at tha airports, they so concerned wit "not" racial profiling anyone...that they act as if every single person is just as likely to be a terrorist. Thas a waste of money AND time, cus obviously tha 85 yr old korean lady MOST likely, isnt a terrorist.

Youngster323

« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2002, 02:12:59 PM »
if there was a pancho villa, in todays time. Then damn im screwed

ToNe1904

« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2002, 02:28:49 PM »
if there was a pancho villa, in todays time. Then damn im screwed

I think for mexicanz in suthern kali, its ruff enough right now. At least down hea in san diego. Politics is a trip. Could u imagine what it would be like, if we ever went to war with Mexico?? i mean, i understand tha complaints about racism towards middle eastern people, but it would NO where match what we'd see...in a war with Mexico.

Jome

« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2002, 03:16:57 PM »
it is fucked up to search people just because of who they are. IMO search the suspicious looking people, like wearin trench coats, keeps on walking around, disboeys rules.. those people but if you are innocent and just chillin, they shouldn't search you because of that

Yea, but the worst people are often the most relaxed too.
Alotta business-ppl are wearing trench-coats.