Author Topic: Seeing ghosts while you're high...  (Read 245 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Seeing ghosts while you're high...
« on: February 22, 2004, 12:57:46 AM »
Has anyone here ever seen a real ghost, or seen an illusion that was too real to be fake?...Well, today I got high with my girl in the bathroom of some Asian church, and she started freaking out, saying she saw a ghost of some old lady making eye contact with her, and kept swearing it was real afterwards...Shit was crazy...I know we had a few topics about this in the past, but who here can swear that they've seen a ghost before...?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:Seeing ghosts while you're high...
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2004, 03:21:37 AM »
aint such a thing, your brain fools you. everything in your brain. dont be afraid.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Don Seer

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2004, 03:34:19 AM »
haha

yeah i seen all kindsa shit on acid  ;D

JTSimon

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2004, 08:40:23 AM »

Has anyone here ever seen a real ghost, or seen an illusion that was too real to be fake?...Well, today I got high with my girl in the bathroom of some Asian church, and she started freaking out, saying she saw a ghost of some old lady making eye contact with her, and kept swearing it was real afterwards...Shit was crazy...I know we had a few topics about this in the past, but who here can swear that they've seen a ghost before...?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2004, 11:33:00 AM »

yeah i seen all kindsa shit on acid  ;D

LoL...This ain't Acid man...It's weed.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2004, 12:53:01 PM »
LOL never something that drastic JUST off some weed n nottin else. I can only speak of havin some tru tru bomb ass chronic that made me think i waz dead but that waz only once, n it waz chronic. but NEVER no halliciantionz. maby god waz talkin to u. shouldt be smokin at a chruch 4reala.....

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2004, 08:00:08 PM »
LOL never something that drastic JUST off some weed n nottin else. I can only speak of havin some tru tru bomb ass chronic that made me think i waz dead but that waz only once, n it waz chronic. but NEVER no halliciantionz. maby god waz talkin to u. shouldt be smokin at a chruch 4reala.....

LoL, it was some purple kush, which is stronger than chronic...

Suga Foot

« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2004, 09:15:17 PM »
Girls Lyin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2004, 09:38:15 PM »
Girls Lyin

Ummm, no dude... I could see the look on her face, it was like she really saw a ghost...She started trippin' out hella hard, and she just had that look on her face...LoL, I guess it was just her mind playing tricks on her, but she sees things a lot...PeACe

We Fly High

« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2004, 11:10:39 PM »
i can almost bet it wasnt no purple kush. 95% of the time what you get is purple weed aint even purple kush man. unless you grow this shit yourself, and have got some pure ass strains.... PURPLE WEED = PLANT HAS BEEN IN THE COLD FOR TOO LONG AND HAS BEEN HARMED.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #10 on: February 22, 2004, 11:11:31 PM »
lol she didn't see nothin REAL...her mind was playin tricks on her cuzz I bet U made a big deal and told her how purple kush is krayzie and shit...its all on yur mind...for example, if a doctor tells U that ure hella sick, U gone feel sicker than U did before U went to see him....real talk.....tha fuc yall smokin at a CHURCH anyway? dats some effed up shit 2 begin with rite there.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #11 on: February 22, 2004, 11:14:33 PM »
justin.........naw, its very well possible 2 get purple kush.....but, I doubt he got REAL ass kush...I dunno, unless his dealer grows his own shit and he knows how 2 spot kush.....I use 2 slang purple 2 cats tellin em its kush.....no one will notice nothin unless they kno wassup....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #12 on: February 22, 2004, 11:20:14 PM »
LoL, who knows...She might even be going crazy... She had a flashback where she started talking to her friend who wasn't really there while she was high off E... :-\

We Fly High

« Reply #13 on: February 22, 2004, 11:23:48 PM »
yeah , im not saying that its not possible to get kush. if you know the right people, it may be very easy. but man the shit floating around.. if you aint a "chronic"seur, then most of the time u'll just assume any purple weed is purple kush. when most of the time purple just means the plant has experienced extreme cold.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: February 23, 2004, 12:26:34 AM »

sccitt.. she prob just trippin off the weed.. u do sometimes..

and its not a flashback if it happens while she's high.. she's just high.. if you know you've taken something put it down to the drugs or you'll fuck ya head up trying to figure it out..

its a flashback when it happens when you're straight later.. with acid they say it can happen years later..