Author Topic: MURS disses white kids, 2pac fans  (Read 1556 times)

Foesum

Re:MURS disses white kids, 2pac fans
« Reply #45 on: February 24, 2004, 02:44:13 PM »
hip hop was started by brothas and latino's don't forget it bitches,"hip hop is colorless"as a famous white rapper said in the past "must have been a white guy who started all that", fucc it call me a racist

LOL Afrika Bambaataa said that shit homeboy. Not trying to argue.

And if people have problems with Eminem saying what he said they better have problems with Pac saying "Fuck all white people".
Hip-hop as a culture was probably started by blacks and latinos, but i bet there was a white man in there somewhere.

But if MURS means fuck all wannabeblack white people then go ahead, why would anyone wanna be black? LOL its like thats a good thing, man, theres racist motherfuckers everywhere in this fucking city i live in.

Nonetheless, Murs can fucking RIP THE MIC OPEN, yea, he's got skillz.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #46 on: February 24, 2004, 04:19:53 PM »
umm hip hop is not colorless, guess you got my shit wrong, typical, it's blacc and latino,every one else was invited to the party and treated well get it right cuzz, and you was right about the pac line tho, he also said "white people shouldn't be rappin!!!!" now i wouldn't go that far,but hey thats his opinion yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #47 on: March 28, 2004, 06:43:59 AM »
He ain't dissin' Eminem... He just says the thing everybody else, Eminem included, has said: Em's records, although very good records, only sell SO good 'cause Em's white. Then he talks about how fucked up that is, how one man can sell more than others 'cause he looks different.

that's bullshit. look at 50. wanna tell me he's as good as a rapper as Em is?
even though, he sold more. yeah and 50 is a helluva white boy. murs wont sell more if he was white.
he should just deal wit it the way it is.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: March 29, 2004, 05:57:20 PM »
murs wont sell more if he was white.

Very very true...In fact, out of all the white rappers out there, only Eminem is big right now.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: March 29, 2004, 10:58:41 PM »
All you white people need to stop crying.

"Fuck white people" - Ras Kass

^ I don't see anyone bitchin about that

Murs is an ill emcee and his album is the best of 2004. Murs did not disrespect white people. His fan base is nuthin but white and if he did disrespect ya intentionally then big ups to him. I respect him more if he ment to diss ya pale face fuckers.

All u dumb ass honkeys need to get over it ya damn redneck chicken shit crackas.

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: March 29, 2004, 11:03:25 PM »
lmao, like white kids cant be gangsta,

spoken by a ture dumbass cracka.

yes whiteys can not be gangsta. who the fuck is gonna back down from u stupid crackas? surely not no black or hispanic dude. hell even asia cats could beat your sorry ass'

Jim Jones

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: March 29, 2004, 11:07:20 PM »
lol @ u dumb europians that think they know what gangsta is.  ya be talkin bout some gangbangin shit like ya lived it. u dumb nerds be researching your shit on the internet and talk about it like you've expirenced it. Fall Back dumb hoes.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: March 30, 2004, 05:10:59 AM »
^ lol now those last posts is what i call racist
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Z the laidback Virus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'm as laidback as possible without being high
« Reply #53 on: March 30, 2004, 05:48:47 AM »
^ lol now those last posts is what i call racist

Indeed. Well we know that we are above that shit wich makes us the wiser..
Does seem like they're some anti-white sentiments over here..Stupid dumbfucks.
Z knows about ALL your inner conflicts..

Mygla

« Reply #54 on: March 30, 2004, 08:42:35 AM »
lol @ u dumb europians that think they know what gangsta is.  ya be talkin bout some gangbangin shit like ya lived it. u dumb nerds be researching your shit on the internet and talk about it like you've expirenced it. Fall Back dumb hoes.

you seriously don't think there's any gangstas in Europe?

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #55 on: March 30, 2004, 09:05:50 AM »
All you white people need to stop crying.

"Fuck white people" - Ras Kass

^ I don't see anyone bitchin about that

Murs is an ill emcee and his album is the best of 2004. Murs did not disrespect white people. His fan base is nuthin but white and if he did disrespect ya intentionally then big ups to him. I respect him more if he ment to diss ya pale face fuckers.

All u dumb ass honkeys need to get over it ya damn redneck chicken shit crackas.

I say ras kass can eat a dick for that too, but not in a MURS thread you idiot. just cause there are worse bustaz doesnt mean he's not a busta, right?

Ok, now to you my little provocative self-proclaiming racist, I got some advice for you:

1. Delete your Account
2. Think about what youve done. Because of you sucker black people appear like racistic morons to ppl who generalize. If I was black, Id be damn mad at you right now.

Thanks to the double standards nothing worse will happen to you, enjoy.

Edit:
Oh you wrote even more BS!
Well, my long post concerning gangsta-shit was straight spittin the truth, and ya just cant cope with it. Keep ya head up. Im more than sure that there are tons of white ppl who'd whoop your ass like nothing.

You behaved so stupid I thought you mustve been an alias until I saw that you already have several 100 posts :/
« Last Edit: March 30, 2004, 09:13:19 AM by 7even the Harbinger »
No, it's not a sin

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #56 on: March 30, 2004, 09:53:23 AM »
7even, I REAAALLLLLY don't get what your beef with Murs is. Basically everyone in this thread has come to realize what he was really speakin about, which was not racist at all. He "disses" black people more than he "disses" whites, and if you are too slow to understand the quotations, I mean that he speaks real about them and points out the blacks who are on bullshit, more than he points out the few whites that are on bullshit. So sayin he is racist or a busta or anything else is completely ignorant.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: March 30, 2004, 09:56:58 AM »
7even, I REAAALLLLLY don't get what your beef with Murs is. Basically everyone in this thread has come to realize what he was really speakin about, which was not racist at all. He "disses" black people more than he "disses" whites, and if you are too slow to understand the quotations, I mean that he speaks real about them and points out the blacks who are on bullshit, more than he points out the few whites that are on bullshit. So sayin he is racist or a busta or anything else is completely ignorant.

lmao I listen to his LP right now and I never said he's racist?! I also just said busta cause it sounds cooler than "man" or somethin LOL
what the hell have I said about Murs which isnt true in your opinon? And I mean really said not just implied like you might think then.
No, it's not a sin

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #58 on: March 30, 2004, 10:08:14 AM »

lmao I listen to his LP right now and I never said he's racist?! I also just said busta cause it sounds cooler than "man" or somethin LOL
what the hell have I said about Murs which isnt true in your opinon? And I mean really said not just implied like you might think then.

iite well maybe I thought u were thinkin different from how u were sayin "just because there are bigger bustas doesn't mean he's not a busta right" so I was respondin to you if u were thinkin he is racist, as well as to the other people in this thread who have said shit like "fuck murs" and "if he did diss white people, fuck him" and all else.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #59 on: March 30, 2004, 10:25:08 AM »
well, since I like you im gonna explain why whites can be quite uncomfortable with these lyrics.

Any white boy who thinks he knows my struggle
cause he listens to Pac and his adrenalin doubles
[...]
Even if I tried I could never blend in
To society's mainstream, American dream

^On the one hand he kinda says we cant be a part of your culture, on the other hand he criticizes that he cant blend in the mainstream, which is white of course. kinda... well.. I just leave it like that.

It's an expression of the soul when we dance and sing
And you were blessed to have a chance to even glance the scene

again he says, in a very rude way how I think by the way, that we dont belong to you, how seperated we are and we cant understand and feel your "soul", besides he says that whites should be happy they 'are allowed' to enjoy Rap-Music. Dont know about the others, but I feel very uncomfortable with this.

First the money was the only thing shutting me up
But now I don't care, don't support me, get mad

^he obviously knows the majority of his fanbase is white and that whites might feel offended by this song.

I feel I should have the same scans that white rappers have
it's sad that's the way it is.
What's the reason my album don't sell like his?
Don't front like you don't know why the hell that it is.

cmon... is he kidding me? no way he sold more if he was white. even less black dudes would listen to him. like if the only reason a white rapper sells more was his colour. like if only white rappers sell more than him, lol. Im just at a complete disagree with Murs here. I assume he's just desparate he doesnt get rich with his music and then he blames it on the white men again. very ignorant to me.

I want everyone aware of what is going on
Yes it is Jazz, and yes it is the blues,
Yes it is the exact same way they did rock
But I refuse to watch the same thing happen to hip hop
I refuse to watch that bull shit....

that's just plain offensive, he pratically says he doesnt want white ppl to "steal" hiphop from the black people like it's said that they did it with rock..

to conclude he blames the white men for a couple of in his opinon negative things concerning him and the whole hiphop industry, while 90% of his buyers are white, he blames them for selling so less.

so, hope ive helped you to understand how some of us feel uncomfortable with these lyrics.

No, it's not a sin