Author Topic: DEATH ROW, CROOKED I, TRAY DEE NEWZ! yall ask 4 it yall got it, adidas im bacc!  (Read 2018 times)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
I ceen awy for a while to come bac to 31 msgs sayin “hold ya head” “stay strong” and chyt like that ,that chyt means tha world to me I LUV U ALL FOR THAT SHYT .anything u ever need just holla at me and its on I AINT JOCCIN!!!!!! I ceen tru ssome bullshit with tha homiez.tha west hollywood sheriff dept went into my crib cuz of a bitch ass fool that got delt wit afterwards,he dialed 911knowing that he called he tryied to play it off like he did not know shit on what the cops were there for,bullshit though you know how us ohc gz do fool iput both handz on that faget.......but just to let viewers know deputy taylor is a fucken piece of shit in me an my homeboyz are still rideing on ya pigz. ws ohc forever lil keke 4life. Butt fuc m.s and bps=piss stains.....ohc and my niccass is telling yall its all about that big bad eightteen street y que wassup to muh boy bullet and winos clik... ill get at you soon homiess as you know im going through hard timez big up to eightteen street…….. locc out for ssuge to push these latin geez aka 99.. bullet, dopey and lil g.. they on kurupts new album, kurupt feat bullet I trhink itss hook is like “tha same way just another day, all day no play, we make chamge tha same way ”.. yall know www.double9records.com iss ssuges homie keymac and downey they funded by ssuge and all that they made up of ssome INGLEWOOD mexican gangs from ws eighteen streeters hgs tls,lota love and respect to they homie E.I.P. rifando .....to tha youngstas they some latinos hangin round tha big mexican gangs, i dont think they in beef with watts varrio grapestreet and grape st crips, tha grapes they had a gang of problem with each other bac n tha day they even killed each other, tha varrio vs tha project but it seems that beef iss over now

Whass up with this new kurupt album?well as u know tha lasst time I wass runnin wit tha row and kurupt,he was going to run wit THROWBACC MUSICC as tha ssingle with ANARCY as a bside and that tracc is tha diss song “every dogg has his day” dissing tha whole dpgc phoneys now I told yall this lasst November …NOW IM HEARING SUGE WANNA GET BEHIND THIS SO THA SINGLE HAS NOT BEEN PICKED YET. so if tha single change its cuz of mr knight changing thingz,I’ll go over there soon so hold on, cuz ya boy will find out tha scoops with it. Like I ssaid aint nuttin droppin till suge bacc.maybe knight finna put hiss touch to it. Maybe when he out he going to get some major mc in the house KURUPT FEAT ?????? ass tha single.maybe they will roll with “homeboyz” tha kurupt, 2pac, eastwood tracc…I told yall about here exclusively…i don’t know holla cacc there

HERES THA BIG NEWS THOUGH Im hearing COP KILLA aka Reggie wright is bacc with death row sso u know I aint about to roll up there with my ohc gz and my nutty niccass cuz im hearing row now got wsp st bloods hangin up there. BGTWELVE iss up there, from acaciaz..they not active but there is a halla lot of small rip sets in compton like kelly nhood the drive and mona carver. wsp is west side piru street blood now they have 3 cliccs …tha 142, thaa 132 n 134 and the 135 piru are sharing with barrio 13 they between avalon and main and they have a piru st inside of their turf but they are not a clicc of ws piru but they broke of piru original gang. Bacc when tana’s was running chyt in 80’s reggie was doin real dirt, that why in cpt he known as cop killa. A long story but he a crazy ass mothafucca and he tha reason suge behind bars and why certain niccas wanna kill suge but that’s a whole nutha story.ssuge iss coming out in april.  Oh yeh sirr jinxx and sspider that 91st crip got beef

Whass up wit Crooked I??well heres whats craccin wit him,I been rollin wit crook for tha last few months, that izz my NICCA!!!!!!EVERYTHIN HE DOES I KNOW BOUT IT!he ceen rolling with ROCAFELLA!!!!DAME DASH AND THEM!!! as always ima tell yal what he doin 1st FUCC THA RUMORS ....HES LEFT DEATHROW!!!!!!I told u last summer that!!!!!! His new lable is Dynasty Music group and is for his group / his solo album,its his label, and right now he has a production deal with Universal . He wanna be his own boss so he is starting Dynasty records .and he started working on his new album too and tha DVD Crooked I unscensored. Hurrs a picc of dame dash from rocafella and crooked, did I tolld yall they rollin together???hahahahhahah HOOOOLLLAAAA

Whass up  wit BIG TRAY DEEE???he may be getting bailed out by someone who wannna to put an album out before he gets sentenced.ill try get mo info soon,but that’s tha 1st official word for tha last few months ragardin him,.commin from dubcc right hurr

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=47073;start=msg532129#msg532129

yall remember this tag above??when I was backstage with Ja rule at his concert with Crooked??well 4 those who didnt believe me...herez tha pic YA COY YOUNGROCCS TOOK EXCLUSIVE RGHT HURRRRRR

checc me out on tha web, http://www.angelfire.com/comics/youngroccs. a lot of you niggas is fake like surgang, word to crip. stop perpetratin, if you wanna ce about somethin, show a nicca your gangsta. earn them hood stripes. 'til then, stop with this internet thuggin bullshit. niggas on some milli vanilli shit, foreal. you'll get popped quic for that shit in the wrong place.

u roll wit me ima roll wit chu...ya coy young roccs! 1
my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

Don Seer

yeah i heard yesterday that sir jinx wont work tha row no more after whut went down with him and spider.. ohh well..

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
thatss whatss craccin homey, real talk but ssuge is jinx homie sso we'l see.wehns MAFIA IV LIFE RECORD album out??

Don Seer

supposed to be this month.. but things are real quiet over there.. hopefully that means they busy working.. left a message for d loc yest so hopefully he'll get to me soon with the stuff i asked for.. plus a status update on things there :)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
d loc? is that dale dogg? funny u mentioning that msmc member homey. cuz sspider and tha 91st/97 crip are from 97 and main st. between broadway and main, they claim gc ,they down with 87 gc and fight against main st mafia !!!!!!. your 4life records boys are main street mafia crips, they from between san pedro and broadway from 98 to 106 and also they had a set from 81 to manchester and a clicc on 117 st and main

jwonder

• 'G'
Whass up  wit BIG TRAY DEEE???he may be getting bailed out by someone who wannna to put an album out before he gets sentenced.ill try get mo info soon,but that’s tha 1st official word for tha last few months ragardin him,.commin from dubcc right hurr

^^^^ wrong.. talked to tray deee last night on the phone. just be on the look out for khakis N chucks vol 2 and hear the real deal straight from the OG's mouth.

FREE TRAY DEEE 3x

so addias you were in valhalla? what house?

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
young boy jwonder returnss.... now that iss the real deal young boy i know who you are i asked the homies who you are. either you are bulshitting that u spoke to traydeee or what because anything i sspeak on iss real talk... sspit game john..

Don Seer

d loc? is that dale dogg? funny u mentioning that msmc member homey. cuz sspider and tha 91st/97 crip are from 97 and main st. between broadway and main, they claim gc ,they down with 87 gc and fight against main st mafia !!!!!!. your 4life records boys are main street mafia crips, they from between san pedro and broadway from 98 to 106 and also they had a set from 81 to manchester and a clicc on 117 st and main

nah its not dell dog - but he is mafia :)

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
allright overseer respect and to that young Italian boy jwonder these wesstcoast taggerz know about tha eastsidaz new mixtape i let that ce known last year, so come again young boy.i thought u was my nicca.holla cacc!!!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 06:21:56 AM by adidas »

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
hmm, interesting

jwonder

• 'G'
adidas, no disrespect to you why you getting all defensive? i mean i put together them eastsidaz mixtape, so i think maybe i have just a little insite of whats going on? its all good. i aint going to lie about talking to someone, if you asked the homies about my old italian ass then you would know that. i wish i was a young boy again.

adidas pm me we gonna do it big this weekend, i will give you the location.

UKnowWhatItIs: welcome to my traps....game over

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Good lookin on the news.Have u heard any of the new Kurupt songs?Are they good?

Don Seer

just got word back on IV Life.. sounds like things are still on track, they're working their asses off right now.. will have a better update in a few days :)
« Last Edit: February 23, 2004, 07:34:17 AM by Overseer »

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
john i read it like u were dissing me hommie now u know i got cha bacc and respect 4 u no matter whut.i know who tha fucc u are cuzz... tray deee's niccaz tell me tray got hella love 4 u... fucc anyone frontin u a real ass nicca and im wit u hommie i read u giving up it up and holdin eastsidaz down online hommie i seen u taggin it up with tha westcoast boardz!!thats much locc luv ima hit chu an private msg right now cuz u know ima be fuccin witcha'll .thankx for hollering @me

ya coy young roccs!!!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
Thanks a lot for the updates man, especially about Crooked I. (thanks for the pics too, seems like he got rid of his braids ;) ...got any more pics?).

Good to have you back Young Rocc! 8)