Author Topic: Why We Must Destroy The House Of Saud  (Read 242 times)

TheSheriff

Why We Must Destroy The House Of Saud
« on: April 23, 2002, 12:51:57 PM »
The Sauds are capitalist dictators, in short. They support the burqa, etc, yet when it is in their interest, they side with America...But with Iraq, it is not in their interest. Know why? Because a democratic regime in Iraq would show the Sauds to show what they stand for-dictatorship. The Saudi people are suppressed, and fundamentalism is taught at every level of education. There is no politicial freedom.

They also have vast quantities of the world's oil. How can we allow a petulant, fickle regime to control the world's lifeline because they wish to stay in power? These hypocrites need to be thrown out...Perhaps Fahd is a "good guy", but what does he do for his own people? Nada.

I call to America, to Britain, to Europe, to Australia, to all the democratic regimes on Earth; stop being blinded by the value of oil, and destroy one of the most rotten and hypocritical regimes on earth. At least Saddam Hussein admits he is a dictator.

I would rather we swept our own house clean of dictators before heading onto next door, so to speak. Before we can tackle Iraq, Somalia, and so on, we must democratize Pakistan and Saudi Arabia, we must fight for the principles we apparently stand for before going and shoving them on people who are unconnected to us. It is excellent we have placed Hamid Karzai as a democratically elected Prime Minister of Afghanistan (a 89% approval vote by the tribal chiefs and generals, be it as it may an oligarchy), but if General Musharaff and Crown Prince Fahd remain as our allies while still dictators, how can we honestly look in the mirror and be happy?

I play football; recently, me and my team sent in a protest against unfairness and dissporting actions in the game. However, first we kicked out a member who represents these hated ideals. I felt better for this; how can I feel good in the current situation if the democracies of the world do not do the same?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

techniec

Re: Why We Must Destroy The House Of Saud
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2002, 04:52:53 PM »
i agree that the Saudi Royal family is MAJORLY fucked up

but i cant agree with your assessment that all the democratic countried come in there and impose their will

sorry

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2002, 05:01:33 PM »
I'm not saying they should go in and overthrow the Sauds. I'm saying they should think about who their allies are before they decide who their enemies are.

techniec

« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2002, 05:03:15 PM »
Ill drink to that lol ^^^