Author Topic: If u dont believe in any god post here  (Read 987 times)

infinite59

Re: If u dont believe in any god post here
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2002, 11:54:56 AM »

All I was saying is that if you follow christiniaty and then are going to hate one me for not, then your not following it right.
He Loves all and it is said in the bible...

-Big BpG

That's the biggest misconception in the world.  Anybody that's read the old testament in the Bible knows that God showed as much vengence as he did love.

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2002, 01:31:21 PM »
^^^ I've explained that to yall 100 times, but you don't read what I say.

It only appears to be bad, you don't see what's goin on before and after, you just see the bad part (the kid dying).

I agree.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Naz-T

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2002, 01:37:17 PM »
One thing that fustrates me is people using what people do as an excuse to stop believing in God. The world is fucked up, always will be, will never stop until Jesus comes back to Earth (I'm a Catholic and I'll take that to my grave). Everything in the worlddone in the Lord's name, most off it is used to opress others. All the Holy Wars, Europe colonies around the world taking land from "savages" so that they can save them, slavery, suicide bombings, opression kings, terriorism both on gays and family plaining clinics and other nations, blockades on countries so that the people can starve and much much more. All of this in the name of religion. So if God truly exist, then why does he allow this to happen.

The answer is simple, God created us in is image, he loves us with a love so great that we can not understand it. And with this, he give us free will. The suffering on Earth is not for heaven. I know in all my heart that suffering here is not everything, because God is allowing me to make my own choices so that I can go to heaven. God has given me the greatest gift of them all FREE WILL.

God gave us free will so that we can make are own choices. From the beginning, God gave Adam and Eve a great place to live, and told them not to eat an apple, well everyone knows that story, and from there we have been a creature of sin. In the old testament, the Jews wanted a form of government, and this became trouble as they looked at there relationship to God as a model. What they found was God ruled over them, so using that, one would rule over them, as God would. God disaproved, but as we all know, this started a government system that stood strong for over 3,000 years, if not more. God stepped aside and allowed the Jews to crown a king. The old testament is strongly against slavery, but when slavery was being inforced, black were read the Bible to make it seem as if slavery was a command of God. But God gave us free will to make Earth how we want it. It's almost like his testing us, and letting us hurt each other. But the goal isn't to make your life on Earth better, but to look forward to Heaven.

I agree even more, how can we blmae wars on God, when its US doing it.

PakiGangsta

« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2002, 03:25:11 PM »
i don't kno if this post will make me stupid or not......but its better if we shud'nt discuss in such a hyper way........it may create hateness and beef with all of u loving friends.......

do it politeyly.....don't prove that ur religion iz wrong but appreciate it......but still......in ur mind........make ur own religion the best one......

by the way...i';mn a muslim and MUSLIMS ARE DA BEsT !!

lol.........hehe

eZ

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #19 on: April 13, 2002, 03:27:18 AM »
Go study philosophy, then, God's existance was proven at least 5 times by Thomas Aquinas.  Check out 'The Summa" which puts all his research, thought, and discussions about the subject of god's existence.  

I did an still missin' sumthing!

Peace! (no beef or diss, aight?)
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2002, 03:28:24 AM »
i don't kno if this post will make me stupid or not......but its better if we shud'nt discuss in such a hyper way........it may create hateness and beef with all of u loving friends.......

do it politeyly.....don't prove that ur religion iz wrong but appreciate it......but still......in ur mind........make ur own religion the best one.
eZ

^^with that i agree!

Peace 1!
PEACE1!

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #21 on: April 13, 2002, 03:31:22 AM »
In my mind i continue with tha same question: Isnt religion a creation of  humans cuz they feel they need it?

Arent godz creations of da human mind, sucha as ghosts an angels?

Peace 1!
PEACE1!

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #22 on: April 13, 2002, 05:46:53 AM »
Trauma --Why are you here?  Just to fart around, screw who you like, then die after about 70 years--

Sounds damn good to me.lol. Is that meant to be a bad thing?

Anyway, I think god's there for people who need him to be there. I've gotten through hard times without him/her/it so I don't see why I should start now. Shit happens, and has happened to me, but it will happen whether or not I believe in god so fuck it. If your all worshiping him coz u think u'll have a better afterlife, I say live in the now, and have a better current-life. We dont know if theres an afterlife so stop hoping, we know we're living RIGHT NOW, while ur reading this post, so fucking ENJOY IT!
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Trauma-san

« Reply #23 on: April 13, 2002, 06:41:43 AM »
:)

Like i said on the other thread, look up Thomas Aquinas on the internet.

techniec

« Reply #24 on: April 13, 2002, 07:23:54 PM »

I agree even more, how can we blmae wars on God, when its US doing it.

HA HA LOL

nice statement,

why blame wars on God when the US doing it!!! lol

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2002, 10:25:53 AM »
LoL by the way I go to Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic School

Thats the equivalent to High School i think

Just thought I'd add that as Trauma was talking bout him

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2002, 11:08:26 AM »
LoL by the way I go to Saint Thomas Aquinas Catholic School

Thats the equivalent to High School i think

Just thought I'd add that as Trauma was talking bout him

Good luck fo' yur studies! By the way ..are goin' to study Latin? (or did you already did it?)

Holla!
PEACE1!

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2002, 12:17:30 AM »
There is no spoon.. I mean god.

I treat 'god' (any god) as a legacy passed down from old times... i like the idea of it being a real thing *once* - like a great man, leader  - a civiliser of peoples not a warrior.

ToNe1904

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2002, 12:20:06 AM »
What I wanna know is, why do people feel the need to believe in god? Is it societal, personal, or what? I have never believed in a god, nor do I have any desire to, but I wanna know why people do.

peace,
tnp

I dont know if i believe in God or not, but i lean towards tha negative on it. people believe in God for a few reasons i think. One is, because they were just raised that way, and know NUTHING else. My ex was very much that way. She was just taught to believe what is in tha bible and never question it (blind shit to me). Another reason people believe in a God, is basically to feel safe. Sort of tha same premise as tha "blanket" that u carry around when u are a babee, that protects u somehow. Although we all know that it doesnt, u FEEL safe frum it. As humans, we are intellectually the dominant species...but i think for many people...that scares them. They need to feel that there is sumthing LEADING THEM, rather then LEADING THEMSELVES. Ive alwayz been one tah believe science over religion, seeing as how science is based on fact and not belief. Ill be tha first tah say tho, that if religion makes YOU a stronger/ better person...then go for it. But if it doesnt do tha same for me, then its not for me. And doesnt make me any better or worse. I think, in tha end...we all see the same fate. Death is Death. Regardless of yur beliefs when u are here. Sumthing so simple, "death", but made to be so complicated. U know, i aint a "Star Trek" fan in tha least. But once when i was little i watched an episode of this shit. And, what happened in that show made more sense to me then religion. The crew basically went onto a planet where tha people lived simple lives (compared to tha more futuristic life of tha people on tha ship). The people there didnt have electronics or anything like that, similar to what people of tha past were like on earth. When tha people on tha planet met tha Crew frum tha ship....saw all their advanced ways...they immediatly assumed they were Gods, and worshipped them. Thas the nature of people. And to me, tha idea of sumthing SIMILAR to that happening LONG ago makes far more sense then tha whole "God" thing.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2002, 10:12:03 AM »
There is no spoon.. I mean god.

I treat 'god' (any god) as a legacy passed down from old times... i like the idea of it being a real thing *once* - like a great man, leader  - a civiliser of peoples not a warrior.

I believe its the best way to see it!^^

Peace 1!
PEACE1!