Author Topic: If u dont believe in any god post here  (Read 1010 times)

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
If u dont believe in any god post here
« on: April 11, 2002, 07:34:30 AM »
Do ya believe there is a god or gods?

well i dont ... i did a long time ago but life made me a non believer.

If u believe it's good ... i guess god exists to the ones that believe.

I'm my thirty years of life none was able to give me proof to tha existence of a god... i repeat only tha ones that believe can be certain of that.
I know the Bible, and i keep searchin' in several holy texts from many religions an i cant find any valuable proof...

Dont say i'm ignorant (i know sum will say that) just because i dont believe... I already said it before... i'm a teacher and i have a phd ...an i'm not sayin' i'm superior to any of yall ...here we are all equal an i'm not sayin' that truth is on my side.
I'm not tryin' to make anyone a non believer , just sayin' what i feel about that!

Peace!

PS: now it's up to yall to express yur opinionz!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

HBKid_Jr

Re: If u dont believe in any god post here
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2002, 07:59:42 AM »
i honestly dont know if i do,  one minute i do an than tha next minute u see some shit in tha paper or news on how a 5-6 year old kid is dying a slow painful death b/c of cancer,  now if god was this great an loving individual,  why does a lil kid have to die like that,  what did that little kid do to deserve a death like that

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2002, 09:13:12 AM »
^^^ I've explained that to yall 100 times, but you don't read what I say.

It only appears to be bad, you don't see what's goin on before and after, you just see the bad part (the kid dying).

ExZit

• CPG Recordz CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • COMPTONS MOST WANTED
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2002, 09:36:58 AM »
i dont belive in God, but i wish i would.. :'(
- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2006 - - -

- - ExZit's top 5 Albums of 2005 - - -

Big BpG

« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2002, 10:10:24 AM »
Nope, was raised a christian, but later saw all the bullshit within the church... so I went on my way, read books on evolution, books on stephen hawkings and now I'm quite sure, god is only for those who believe... when all  else fails, god will be there, i dont need god... not now at least,  and I dont have any desire to go back.

-Big BpG

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2002, 10:21:11 AM »
^^^ I've explained that to yall 100 times, but you don't read what I say.

It only appears to be bad, you don't see what's goin on before and after, you just see the bad part (the kid dying).

what good comes from this,  it shows other people how lucky they are.  If takes tha death of a lil kid to show that,  than i dont want 2 be a part of any religion

CodeCaine

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • reppin for the south, North Cackalac fool
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2002, 10:25:24 AM »

before he was never born and after he'll be dead...we only got one life
It's CodeKane fool
Everybody knows Carolina's my home, this is my heart baby, this is my soul.

Folks think I'm out of my mind
I'm out of line a lot of times
I don't give a fuck bout guidelines
Do what I wanna do, when I wanna do it
You-you ain't like what I'm doin', you ain't got to
Petey Pab

Plus a buncha country boys wit gats, you don't want none-a that
-Scales

tnp

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2002, 05:37:03 PM »
What I wanna know is, why do people feel the need to believe in god? Is it societal, personal, or what? I have never believed in a god, nor do I have any desire to, but I wanna know why people do.

peace,
tnp

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2002, 05:42:12 PM »
One thing that fustrates me is people using what people do as an excuse to stop believing in God. The world is fucked up, always will be, will never stop until Jesus comes back to Earth (I'm a Catholic and I'll take that to my grave). Everything in the worlddone in the Lord's name, most off it is used to opress others. All the Holy Wars, Europe colonies around the world taking land from "savages" so that they can save them, slavery, suicide bombings, opression kings, terriorism both on gays and family plaining clinics and other nations, blockades on countries so that the people can starve and much much more. All of this in the name of religion. So if God truly exist, then why does he allow this to happen.

The answer is simple, God created us in is image, he loves us with a love so great that we can not understand it. And with this, he give us free will. The suffering on Earth is not for heaven. I know in all my heart that suffering here is not everything, because God is allowing me to make my own choices so that I can go to heaven. God has given me the greatest gift of them all FREE WILL.

God gave us free will so that we can make are own choices. From the beginning, God gave Adam and Eve a great place to live, and told them not to eat an apple, well everyone knows that story, and from there we have been a creature of sin. In the old testament, the Jews wanted a form of government, and this became trouble as they looked at there relationship to God as a model. What they found was God ruled over them, so using that, one would rule over them, as God would. God disaproved, but as we all know, this started a government system that stood strong for over 3,000 years, if not more. God stepped aside and allowed the Jews to crown a king. The old testament is strongly against slavery, but when slavery was being inforced, black were read the Bible to make it seem as if slavery was a command of God. But God gave us free will to make Earth how we want it. It's almost like his testing us, and letting us hurt each other. But the goal isn't to make your life on Earth better, but to look forward to Heaven.

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2002, 05:54:31 PM »
Damn BIG BpG, your'e now at the top of my prayer list. ;D

Big BpG

« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2002, 07:09:47 PM »
What I wanna know is, why do people feel the need to believe in god? Is it societal, personal, or what? I have never believed in a god, nor do I have any desire to, but I wanna know why people do.

peace,
tnp

I believe a strong part comes from our youth, the way we were brought up. My cousins, were raised heavily to believe god and so forth... now for anything I can't explain, they proclaim is god-sent... which for me, makes me crumble because then I lose my mind... I love to think and try to figure out what can't be explain, I hate to use god as my answer because there is absolutely no proof of him. I grew up christian, believed for a while, but too much happened, my mom told me stories about what to watch out for in the church and I basically grew apart from it... so now I'm here, I'm totally satisfied with what I have... and to me a lot of the people who have decided to choose religion, have had  to struggle in life... infinite for example, he brings up how he hit rock bottom, now he is islamic.... my uncle is another example... after his marriage, christianity is his release... I don't need a release... and I've had many people say "Brandon, I will pray for you"  ... I seriously hate those people, my uncle is one of them, I love him and all, but don't force something on me like that, it's just not right, its cowardly and it is not gods way, god loves all, he may not like the sins, but he loves all, so he loves me, for my choice of living, jesus fought for his freedom, I fight for mine, a free mind, a free will, I just don't believe he is our god.... there are supernatural occurunces, I've seen ghosts and such, god is not my explanation for these, thats what I figure out on my own.

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2002, 08:05:44 PM »
^^^ Man, in all fairness, and with all due respect, you're straight up confused.

1 day, you say there is no god.  Then on this thread you tell us about how god feels.  And about Jesus.  

I wasn't raised in the church, if you ever were PART of a good religion (apparently you either had a horrible church, horrible associates, or didn't understand the concept when you were younger) you would realize it's purpose.   The simple fact of the matter is that there are some things that only religion can explain.  And that's why people turn to religion.  

Why are you here?  Just to fart around, screw who you like, then die after about 70 years?  Hardly.  Religion answers this question.

Where did you come from?  The soul, the mind, the feelings you feel INSIDE, did those grow?  Your mind, your essence, how is that made?  It isn't.  It has been in you, the same, never getting old, never getting tired, never showing itself, since before you were born, and if you think your moms blood cells made that, you're out of your mind.  The soul is eternal, and not of this earth, any idiot can figure that one out.  Even little kids understand that concept.  The problem is when people get intelligent, they get proud, and don't want to admit that there is a higher power, more important, intelligent, and better than them.  I used to be that way, then I woke the hell up.

Religion answers all that, that's why people turn to it.

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2002, 08:23:41 AM »
^^still none gave me yet proof of the existence of any god whatsoeva.

I believe that the godz are inevntions from humans cuz we have to believe in some superior entity that rulez our lives... See romans had a god fo' everytang and why their godz arent reel and others are? it has been shown that most of the biblical facts arent as true as they pretend to be...this wuz proved by science...and sum religious people say that hell and the devil do not exist--they're inventions to make people live life without commitin' sins (or try to)...why this fear to go to hell when hell is what happens in sum places on earth?

well all due respect to the religions and to all those who believe!

Keep postin' yall!

Peace!
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

Big BpG

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2002, 09:40:50 AM »
^^^ Man, in all fairness, and with all due respect, you're straight up confused.

1 day, you say there is no god.  Then on this thread you tell us about how god feels.  And about Jesus.  

I wasn't raised in the church, if you ever were PART of a good religion (apparently you either had a horrible church, horrible associates, or didn't understand the concept when you were younger) you would realize it's purpose.   The simple fact of the matter is that there are some things that only religion can explain.  And that's why people turn to religion.  

Why are you here?  Just to fart around, screw who you like, then die after about 70 years?  Hardly.  Religion answers this question.

Where did you come from?  The soul, the mind, the feelings you feel INSIDE, did those grow?  Your mind, your essence, how is that made?  It isn't.  It has been in you, the same, never getting old, never getting tired, never showing itself, since before you were born, and if you think your moms blood cells made that, you're out of your mind.  The soul is eternal, and not of this earth, any idiot can figure that one out.  Even little kids understand that concept.  The problem is when people get intelligent, they get proud, and don't want to admit that there is a higher power, more important, intelligent, and better than them.  I used to be that way, then I woke the hell up.

Religion answers all that, that's why people turn to it.

All I was saying is that if you follow christiniaty and then are going to hate one me for not, then your not following it right.
He Loves all and it is said in the bible... I'm just saying that for those who  want to pray for me and believe that God is our creator, no thanks man, I'm not confused, my mind is so free right now and I have such a good life because of it. Now for what you said... "religion anwers all that" ... well opinions dogg, but to me, RELIGION ANSWER IT FOR YOU... it gives you no oppurtunity to think otherwise, but their way, then if I go around saying we came from monkeys, people fly planes into our buildings... I choose to not follow it... to me, there is no so called GOD, its a hard word to define because we believe god to be a physicality or a higher power watching us, but to me, god, or in my view.... energy is just there, like god, its just there, no one created god, god is and will be, to me, energy is and will be... your god is my energy, i dont believe my god  dropped a baby into the virgin mary, i dont believe energy used jesus as a prophet, energy exists all around us, thats why  spectacular events happen all the time naturally... earthquakes, volcanic erruptions, tornadoes, floods, hurricanes,  avalanches... all part of the cycle to create and re-create.... when i die, i become part of that cycle again, i become energy to be used in other ways...

-Big BpG

From '93 to '05

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2002, 11:05:30 AM »
Go study philosophy, then, God's existance was proven at least 5 times by Thomas Aquinas.  Check out 'The Summa" which puts all his research, thought, and discussions about the subject of god's existence.