Author Topic: Seeing ghosts while you're high...  (Read 243 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:Seeing ghosts while you're high...
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2004, 04:31:38 PM »

sccitt.. she prob just trippin off the weed.. u do sometimes..

and its not a flashback if it happens while she's high.. she's just high.. if you know you've taken something put it down to the drugs or you'll fuck ya head up trying to figure it out..

its a flashback when it happens when you're straight later.. with acid they say it can happen years later..

Yea, I heard about that too...Does that happen a lot with acid, or is it rare?

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2004, 05:08:58 PM »
Scitt - Purple kush IZ a class of chronic, jus high grade with a sur-name basically.

Keepin it REAL

Name may b differnt, but tha HaMMer still haz to b dropped.

Newly accquired battle recored: 2-4

Don Seer

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2004, 12:32:15 AM »
Yea, I heard about that too...Does that happen a lot with acid, or is it rare?

i really dunno :)

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2004, 01:12:29 AM »
with acid they say it can happen years later..
Remeber how i was talking about smkin thoze 12 sherm stiks in that 4 day period n still feeling the effects? Well i still am to a certain point, almost the same everday. also like i said its not neccessarly a bad feeling, i am actually kinda happy now to a high extent, seem smarter n rap better. Just the thing is it really bugz me because i dont know what REALLY did happen, when exacly and how. MY question tho to the quote is do u think i ll be lke this for life, or i ll wake up one day say in 1-3 weeks n snap bak to normal.? or it could go either way???? cuz thats alota imbalming fluid, plus what i had previously smoked before that in past months. lke 22 total stiks in my life. WAT IS UR PERSONAL OPINION SEER.....

Keepin it REAL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2004, 01:28:23 AM »
with acid they say it can happen years later..
Remeber how i was talking about smkin thoze 12 sherm stiks in that 4 day period n still feeling the effects? Well i still am to a certain point, almost the same everday. also like i said its not neccessarly a bad feeling, i am actually kinda happy now to a high extent, seem smarter n rap better. Just the thing is it really bugz me because i dont know what REALLY did happen, when exacly and how. MY question tho to the quote is do u think i ll be lke this for life, or i ll wake up one day say in 1-3 weeks n snap bak to normal.? or it could go either way???? cuz thats alota imbalming fluid, plus what i had previously smoked before that in past months. lke 22 total stiks in my life. WAT IS UR PERSONAL OPINION SEER.....

Well, eventually you'll go back to your old self...That's common sense.

TiNmaN

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • De ja Vu in this piece
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2004, 01:38:24 AM »
Well, eventually you'll go back to your old self...That's common sense.
Yea, thats what it seems like. But what if like i really smoked 2 much and it PERMANTLEY effected some part of my cerbellum or other part of the brain n i never really like recover. Cuz i know a few ppl who used to be cool as fuk b4 they got addicited to the wet, now there totally differnt ppl n hav been that way for a WHILE now. Like one fool i know dont even really talk no more, hell jus sit there n laugh for no reason n ocassionaly say shit. so basically kikz it for nor reaason. N another fool i know used to b one of the best rapperz i personally know, now he smoked so much wet he SERIOUSLY no llye forgot how to rap. thatz sad as fuk. but i dunno what to think..

Keepin it REAL

Don Seer

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2004, 02:23:30 AM »
you'll settle into being a new 'you'

after all 'you' are a combination of your experiences..

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2004, 02:53:37 AM »
as I said it's all in your brain and drugs get your brain trippin so you might see/hear/smell/feel/do weird things
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin