Author Topic: The meaning of bein' a teacher today...  (Read 329 times)

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
Re: The meaning of bein' a teacher today...
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2002, 11:03:23 PM »

Basically, an Imam is an Islamic priest or preacher.  So basically, I would organize the mosque, and for friday's service I would give a 30 minute speach and lead prayers.  That's about it, it's not like being a Christian priest where you got to get a degree and give 2 hour speaches where you yell..."I have SEEN THE MOUNTAIN TOPS" it isn't like that, you just have to be respected in the community and have knowledge.  Maybe there's enough need in the prison system to where eventually I could be an Imam there, but there is a surplus of Imam's in most communities and they are older cats who are walking Qu'ran's.  So my only hope may be the prison system, lol.  We'll see.  Just a thought.

^^Thanx! I belive it would be cool. People on prison (in my opinion) should have the right to have spiritual guidance if they want and the kind they want.

Quote:
"My mom is a teacher... high school spanish and I actually was in one of her classes. Without teachers, we would be fucked... as people, we are lazy... teachers get that out of us... and challenge us mentally... not because its the law, but because we need to learn... and school is not about biology, chemistry, and all the other subjects, its about life... after high school you will see the big picture... school is all about life... and its a path well taken "

-Big BpG

I totally agree with that! ;D^^
Peace1!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-

doggmastah

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • All hoez n ya kneez:make way fo tha masta of geez!
Re: The meaning of bein' a teacher today...
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2002, 11:06:34 PM »
What yall think of teachers?

What yall think that would be their role in the society(an school)?

What is a "perfect teacher" to yall?

Should teachers be "role models"?

Do we need teachers today?

This is a teacher askin yall all that!^^

Post here what you think... an ask me too tha questions you never had the guts to do to ya teachers(he!He! lol)!

Peace1!

^^Keep posting yall!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
PEACE1!

AMC- Spittin' from Portugal da French emcee!

Affiliated to the WSFC-West Side French Connection-