Author Topic: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of USA  (Read 860 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2002, 10:12:02 PM »
what i waz tryna say iz that tha muslim world don"t hate tha states cauze of tha jews...but it hates tha jews cauze of tha U.S support of Israel.

^bottom line

p.s oh...and yea tha "second world war" partlly and most notablly started cauze of anti-semetism...again it don"t mean tha uper ashleones believed that whole NAZI crap..but they made their people believe in it....so they woould be mo easy to control. hate can be a very uniting thing.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2002, 10:25:36 PM »

while FAILING to condemn a MASSACRE by the Israeli Army!

OK...and i might as well let you and any other person who will mention this, know....there waz NO massacure.
yes...there were destroyed housez (xploded by intention..cauze terroristz were hiding in them)....there r dead bodys (of terroristz who din"t have tha "luck" to be burryd by their fellow terroristz..and left for tha soljaz to burry- under fire)....in fact Israel does everythang not to hurt inocent people in JEnin..don"t listen to tha anti-israeli CNN(dunno about tha USA cnn...but tha european iz fuckin anti-jewish...)...tha shit they said bout Israel not lettin" medical help in...ain"t true...tha solJHAZ iz driving them dudez in wit TAnkz covering them so they wont get hurt from terrorist"z fire....Israel lost many soljhaz while trying not to hurt cevilianz...so tha rumourz yall here outside iz all bullshit...don"t listen to them skoop-searchin mothafuckaz...

p.s please don"t forget that Jenin iz tha biggest terroritic consentration in tha WEST BANK and GAZA.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #32 on: April 20, 2002, 06:33:19 AM »

p.s oh...and yea tha "second world war" partlly and most notablly started cauze of anti-semetism...again it don"t mean tha uper ashleones believed that whole NAZI crap..but they made their people believe in it....so they woould be mo easy to control. hate can be a very uniting thing.

I am a History student and have studied in depth Hitler and the Nazis and also the Second World War and I can tell you the Second World War did not start because of anti semitism.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: April 20, 2002, 06:37:48 AM »

OK...and i might as well let you and any other person who will mention this, know....there waz NO massacure.
yes...there were destroyed housez (xploded by intention..cauze terroristz were hiding in them)....there r dead bodys (of terroristz who din"t have tha "luck" to be burryd by their fellow terroristz..and left for tha soljaz to burry- under fire)....in fact Israel does everythang not to hurt inocent people in JEnin..don"t listen to tha anti-israeli CNN(dunno about tha USA cnn...but tha european iz fuckin anti-jewish...)...tha shit they said bout Israel not lettin" medical help in...ain"t true...tha solJHAZ iz driving them dudez in wit TAnkz covering them so they wont get hurt from terrorist"z fire....Israel lost many soljhaz while trying not to hurt cevilianz...so tha rumourz yall here outside iz all bullshit...don"t listen to them skoop-searchin mothafuckaz...

p.s please don"t forget that Jenin iz tha biggest terroritic consentration in tha WEST BANK and GAZA.

For fucks sake the UN is releasing statements saying there are dead bodies of young children and old women in there.

The UN says what the Israeli army did there is a "disgrace"

Now you're going to tell me the UN is anti - Jewish/Israeli

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 20, 2002, 06:47:56 AM »

For fucks sake the UN is releasing statements saying there are dead bodies of young children and old women in there.

The UN says what the Israeli army did there is a "disgrace"

Now you're going to tell me the UN is anti - Jewish/Israeli

i don"t know where you heared UN peepz sayin it(first of all it"z politiclly impossible)...and even if they did...bullshit.....some kinda consperacy(AND I DOUBT THIS ISH IZ FORMAL...)...look i live herE and i got peepz i know serving there...they know better than any rumour spreadin-cnn believing UN guy....there waz no massacure ,PERIOD.

p.s it"z not tha first time UN bithcez on Israel...remeber that kiddnapin of soljaz by hizb-allah...?..and how tha UN refused to give those tapes to tha soljhaz familyz to see...
so it wouldn"t really suprise me....altho i doubt it.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2002, 06:52:01 AM »

I am a History student and have studied in depth Hitler and the Nazis and also the Second World War and I can tell you the Second World War did not start because of anti semitism.  

ok...here we got a lil missunderstandin...you see man?...i"m an Israeli-JEW and when i think of SWW i don"t think about tha german invasion to european countrys first...i think about tha hollacost...and about tha ghetto"z, gass chambers and tha six million dead jews...

p.s..oh and if you"re a history student(like me..lol) you should know bout the "cristal night."-nuf said.

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2002, 08:42:11 AM »

ok...here we got a lil missunderstandin...you see man?...i"m an Israeli-JEW and when i think of SWW i don"t think about tha german invasion to european countrys first...i think about tha hollacost...and about tha ghetto"z, gass chambers and tha six million dead jews...

Yeah but you said the War STARTED because of German anti semitism

Which it didn't

No I don't know about the "Cristal Night".  What was it?

xNadyax

• 'G'
  • :)
« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2002, 12:06:02 PM »
Well i think that soon enuff its gona be time for the jews 2 realise that they cant have everything they want like they think they can, im not racist or anything but every jew ive ever known thinks that due to what happened in WW2 that they deserve to be treated better than everyone else,
like they are torturing the palestinians etcetc its them who are in the wrong and they must be coz america bums israel so for america to tell israel to get out they must b doin somethin wrong!! nadyaxxxxx.(url)www.nadya.s5.com(/url).
PS. hope i didnt affend ne1
!NADYA!

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2002, 03:20:31 AM »

Yeah but you said the War STARTED because of German anti semitism

Which it didn't

No I don't know about the "Cristal Night".  What was it?

well tha SWW waz ideologiclly based on tha so called superiority of the Arian rase(formally)...what meanz dat any other nationallity waz lower class..and datz why it should"ve been taken over...."cristal night" waz a night in Germany somewhere a lil be4 sww2 when tha NAZI teenz (inspired by Hitler) or however they called them...went out marchin tha streetz destroying any jewish facillity hurting jews etc....

closetothalimit

« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2002, 02:05:51 PM »

well tha SWW waz ideologiclly based on tha so called superiority of the Arian rase(formally)...what meanz dat any other nationallity waz lower class..and datz why it should"ve been taken over...."cristal night" waz a night in Germany somewhere a lil be4 sww2 when tha NAZI teenz (inspired by Hitler) or however they called them...went out marchin tha streetz destroying any jewish facillity hurting jews etc....

the proper name for it is Kristallnacht (or The Night Of The Broken Glass) it took place 9th Nov. 1938. 91 Jews were murdered. but this night had little to do with the start of World War II, its just an example of the Nazi's anti-semitism that existed throughout the years between WWI and WWII what with the Nuremburg Laws. But it wasn't a leading factor in the start of WWII, most people seem to forget the Holocaust was a seperate thing all together from the war until the allied nations choose to take notice. The main reason for World War II was revenge and the feeling Germany had been robbed at the conclusion of WW1 and the Treaty Of Versallies, tho anti-semitism was a major part of Nazi Germany. it did not start the war.

oh and i dont want to get into the debate but one thing about tech's comment is that it is fucking racist and his comment about jews controlling Hollywood. they fuckin started it, they created Hollywood so i think they have every fuckin right to have a pressence there.

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: April 22, 2002, 03:19:23 AM »

the proper name for it is Kristallnacht (or The Night Of The Broken Glass) it took place 9th Nov. 1938. 91 Jews were murdered. but this night had little to do with the start of World War II, its just an example of the Nazi's anti-semitism that existed throughout the years between WWI and WWII what with the Nuremburg Laws. But it wasn't a leading factor in the start of WWII, most people seem to forget the Holocaust was a seperate thing all together from the war until the allied nations choose to take notice. The main reason for World War II was revenge and the feeling Germany had been robbed at the conclusion of WW1 and the Treaty Of Versallies, tho anti-semitism was a major part of Nazi Germany. it did not start the war.

oh and i dont want to get into the debate but one thing about tech's comment is that it is fucking racist and his comment about jews controlling Hollywood. they fuckin started it, they created Hollywood so i think they have every fuckin right to have a pressence there.

yea...word^...thanx for tha detailz too, dawg...if you read my postz beginin" you can see i waz talkin bout tha "superiority of tha Arian rase Hitler waz preachen to....and as i said be4 this whole NAZI shit waz only a practical thing for tha polititionz(the ones who really believed in it were tha majority of tha cevilianz that were brainwashed to this)....in fact what you said bout Germany feellen" robbed..it waz mo than that tha german people were feelen" very down..and tha national overall feelen" waz very low esteemed...and this waz a very..very important factor  helpin" Hitler convince tha Germanz Idealogiclly in hiz nazi visionz. of course it wazn't tha MAIN ...MAIN reason...but it had an effect on tha hollacost(to what i refear talkin bout tha second world war).

closetothalimit

« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2002, 01:07:28 PM »

yea...word^...thanx for tha detailz too, dawg...if you read my postz beginin" you can see i waz talkin bout tha "superiority of tha Arian rase Hitler waz preachen to....and as i said be4 this whole NAZI shit waz only a practical thing for tha polititionz(the ones who really believed in it were tha majority of tha cevilianz that were brainwashed to this)....in fact what you said bout Germany feellen" robbed..it waz mo than that tha german people were feelen" very down..and tha national overall feelen" waz very low esteemed...and this waz a very..very important factor  helpin" Hitler convince tha Germanz Idealogiclly in hiz nazi visionz. of course it wazn't tha MAIN ...MAIN reason...but it had an effect on tha hollacost(to what i refear talkin bout tha second world war).

yeah man, totally agree.
Peace.