Author Topic: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of USA  (Read 862 times)

techniec

Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of USA
« on: April 18, 2002, 01:13:26 PM »
Lets cut the nonsense, cuz Im all about being real

lets face it, the Jewish lobby in Washington has HUGE influence, sayin that dont make me anti-semitic,
in fact, that makes me pro-american, cuz im lookin out for yall mofoz

thats why the Muslim world hates u, muthaphukkaz asking that question, but im answering it

why does the muslim world hate US? they just hate ya policies, not the people, the culture etc

if the Jewish lobby wanted all the Blacks imprisoned, it could probably have its friends in Congress pass that law

the Congress is so fuckin right wing pro-Likud it aint even funny

save ya country, save ya people, make peace with the world, instead of aggravating it

be impartial, kick out the Jewish presence in your country, the Jewish monopoly of the media, Hollywood, and government

the world despises your govts attitude change it before another Sept 11 happens, i aint sayin this to cause problems, im just spittin the real, givin advice on how i see things

free masons, jewish lobby groups etc, are all a cancer to normal ordinary Americans, heed my call

salaam
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

MidnightPills

Re: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 02:04:42 PM »
i want to be JEWISH!

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 02:45:32 PM »
man the jews fuckin run usa....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 04:58:44 PM »
That's why yall muslims get a bad rap, you just sat right there and said you hate Jews.  If you hate jews, how will their ever be peace in the mid east? Recognize.

Doggystylin

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 05:30:42 PM »
That's why yall muslims get a bad rap, you just sat right there and said you hate Jews.  If you hate jews, how will their ever be peace in the mid east? Recognize.

lol wtf what are you talkin about?

Trauma-san

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 06:53:52 PM »
Dogg just said the muslim world hates us because we're jewish influenced.  Who cares? I don't hate palestine because their muslim influenced.  That's the most racist thing I've ever heard.  Anything to do with Jews, Muslims hate it.  

Of course, nobody else is gonna say that.  But i'm not gonna sit here and cry for muslims when it goes both ways.  All you see on the board is muslim compassion.  I'm as compassionate as the next person, but that doesn't give him the right to hate america, like he JUST SAID he did, just because Jews run the country? What is that?  Man, that makes me sick.  If he was here right now, there'd be a rumble, I dare somebody to tell me that crap to my face.  

And speak at me with respect, I'm sick of that 'WTF" stuff.  I'd appreciate it if you didn't swear when you address me, I don't do it to you.

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2002, 06:59:12 PM »
k whatever im not gonna get into this, i can prove ya wrong but it will piss ya off and cause beef,i guess we all see things differently, so ima leave it alone, peace

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2002, 07:10:12 PM »
Go ahead.  Be my guest.  Prove me wrong, that he just said to kick the jewish presence out of our country.  And while you're at it... Prove to me that he didn't just say that Muslims hate america because of Jewish influence.  That's racist, man, and I think it's typical of the muslim mindset.  

Trauma-san

« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2002, 07:12:31 PM »
Man, this is straight wrong, and if yall don't see this, your'e crazy.  He just said to kick the jews out, before another sept 11th happens.  That's why muslims get stopped getting on a plane.  

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2002, 07:22:26 PM »
Dude, yall muslims in here need to stop for a sec.  Yall like all angery and shit.  Ain't yall suposed to be all peacful and shit??? What tha Hell???  Yall be actin like yo whole family is Muslim for like 5 generations and are ready to die for it.  Most of yall are white and confused.  Yall need to chill wit  this  "Anti-American " crap.  shit's gettin old.

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2002, 07:37:49 PM »
Dude, yall muslims in here need to stop for a sec.  Yall like all angery and shit.  Ain't yall suposed to be all peacful and shit??? What tha Hell???  Yall be actin like yo whole family is Muslim for like 5 generations and are ready to die for it.  Most of yall are white and confused.  Yall need to chill wit  this  "Anti-American " crap.  shit's gettin old.

yall muslims? anti american? man what are you talkin about, only tech came in here talkin about this, he never was talkin anti american in the first place, stop talkin this ignorant shit,how would you like it if i came talkin about how yall are anti arab, dont talk on shit that ya dont know about yall

and to trauma the muslim world DOES NOT hate jews, its just that its like a country thats filled with so many different religions and races is run by the jews, when theres only 6 million of them in a country of 250 million, so i think what techs tryin to say is, that the jews that are runnin the country aren't doin a good job and are running the country for themselves and not the people and arent letting any muslim voices in the government which isnt fair, so when jews arent fair to muslims that pisses muslims off, yall need to check yourselves before you talk like morons, all of you

Tha_Chozen_1

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2002, 07:44:33 PM »
I ain't anti Arab,  I'm 100% die hard Christian baby! 8)

Trauma-san

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2002, 07:53:15 PM »

yall muslims? anti american? man what are you talkin about, only tech came in here talkin about this, he never was talkin anti american in the first place, stop talkin this ignorant shit,how would you like it if i came talkin about how yall are anti arab, dont talk on shit that ya dont know about yall

and to trauma the muslim world DOES NOT hate jews, its just that its like a country thats filled with so many different religions and races is run by the jews, when theres only 6 million of them in a country of 250 million, so i think what techs tryin to say is, that the jews that are runnin the country aren't doin a good job and are running the country for themselves and not the people and arent letting any muslim voices in the government which isnt fair, so when jews arent fair to muslims that pisses muslims off, yall need to check yourselves before you talk like morons, all of you

Oh, so you're saying Tech is full of crap when he says that the entire muslim world hates america because jews run it?   Jews are the problem with yall, aren't they... That's sad.  

The fact is, america is ran by jews.  Because of that, all the muslims hate us, just because of the jewish presence.  Prince Tech said that plain as day, then you just backed it up.  That's great, guys... I can't be down with that.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2002, 07:56:55 PM »

Oh, so you're saying Tech is full of crap when he says that the entire muslim world hates america because jews run it?   Jews are the problem with yall, aren't they... That's sad.  

The fact is, america is ran by jews.  Because of that, all the muslims hate us, just because of the jewish presence.  Prince Tech said that plain as day, then you just backed it up.  That's great, guys... I can't be down with that.  

no offence but man from what ive seen from you, you dont know shit on this situation, go do some research, and do some research of what your down with, and i dunno how many times i have to say this but, people dont hate for no reason, some shit happens and then the hate starts, so dont come in here with the jews = good guys muslims=the ignorant evil guys

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2002, 08:04:29 PM »

no offence but man from what ive seen from you, you dont know shit on this situation, go do some research, and do some research of what your down with, and i dunno how many times i have to say this but, people dont hate for no reason, some shit happens and then the hate starts, so dont come in here with the jews = good guys muslims=the ignorant evil guys

Prince tech just dissed us because of Jews.  You stuck up for him, 3 times now.  You have yet to say that he was wrong for hating on us because of the jewish presence in our government.  Do I say Palestine sucks because a muslim runs the country? No.  Because that would be bashing someone, strictly because of their religion.

I need to study up, so I can tell that he's NOT an anti-semantic, when he says to kick the jewish influence out of our country?  I have common sense.  Don't insult me.

Jews aren't the good guys, i'm not even jewish.  The jewish faith doesn't even recognize my lord!  I'm just showing their side, since people wanna gang up on them.

And again, can you not cuss when you are directing comments at me?  Thanks.