Author Topic: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of USA  (Read 858 times)

MidnightPills

Re: Fuck Political Correctness...Jewish control of
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2002, 08:05:08 PM »
man the jews fuckin run usa....

-{bLaDe}

and thats why i want to be jewish!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2002, 08:16:32 PM »
^^ I agree, haha, Jews are always rich, plus the bible says their "god's people" ^^

MidnightPills

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2002, 08:41:14 PM »
^^ I agree, haha, Jews are always rich, plus the bible says their "god's people" ^^

hell yeah!!! i tell my dad that everyday... we need to be jewish.. they have all the money.. i know this guy who is jewish.. didn't go to college.. and still has a good "desk" job.. making like 20 bucks an hour!!! i mean.. in cali.. who gets a good job like.. that.. without some kind of degree! :)

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 08:45:47 PM »
Yeah but no one "hates" jews, jus that theres a jewish influence over everythin, the media, the palastine/israel conflict, like usa is fundin israel cuz its under pressure....

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Trauma-san

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2002, 08:55:12 PM »
Prince Tec said the entire muslim world hates america because of the jewish influence.  

HATES america.  I am american.  Prince, you hate me?  Take a stand.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2002, 09:27:55 PM »
i always thought everything in america was more christian/catholic influenced than anything

and i gotta agree with trauma , that statement by tech was very racist and hypocritical

it's stuff like that , that is causing the problem in the middle east, the creation of double standards by muslums who think they're 'holier than thou', and the over pride of jews

you got to approach shit as the same , i REALLY don't like how SOME of the muslums here only want to see things from the muslum point of view

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2002, 12:42:26 AM »
a yo...my man TECH....did you know that tha second world war started cauze of statementz like these?..you"re basiclly calling for transfer\ethinical clean up, of jews in USA...that"z just NAZI....(and you were saying dat hating on IL dont make you NAZI....may be it doesn"t, but somethin mos def does)
yes there r planty of rich jews...so what?...i can explain word for word how they got rich...and why should i...i don"t see how their doe haz to do anythang wit this...there iz planty of other rich peepz in tha US so what"z yo point?
tha congress being pro-LIkud?...lmao...r you kidden...the congress hates likud...when sharon waz ellected tha congress waz mearlly crying their eyes out....
you wanna know why tha arab world hates USA...well this ish goes far back...have you heared about tha "serian-egyption unition" well i guess you haven"t...these two were  originally planing to unite(hmm...and if you think tha palestinienz suffer now...you wouldn"t like to see what tha untion planz planned for them) throughout tha territory Israel iz on nowadayz...tha americanz needed a station in tha mid east so they supported Israelz creation...after tha planz of egypt and seria waz disturbed...they rased such hate to tha western, so called, colonealism they were ready for anythang....you shouldn"t guess about why tha mulim world hates tha statez....you should aks why they hate jews...and ima tell you why...throughout tha history(most notably tha muslim empire) tha islam shown great respect for monoteistic religionz(tha ones believing in one god)...jews had their best diaspra times in tha muslim Spain ("golden ages")....so there ain"t no hate to tha basicz...this ain"t a rasial hate(at least not from tha uper eshlones of tha muslim countryz)...just a filthy political interest hate...tha rasial hate waz rased by tha leaderz of tha muslim world to make their own people mo flexable for their farther planz. and i see that not only muslimz in tha arab world were effected by tha self made rasial hate(*cough*tech*couch*)....you should cut tha NAZI ish homie...quit tha JEWs-Illuminati crap dawg...this iz pure hate man...
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2002, 05:24:20 AM »
^^ Exactly.  Saying you hate a country because they're ran by jews is straight up Nazi.  100% Agree ^^

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: April 19, 2002, 06:20:40 AM »

Do I say Palestine sucks because a muslim runs the country?

Yeah but that's totally irrelavant to the point of Prince Techs argument.  

He went too far in the kicking Jews out thing, and I condemn that, but the CORE of his argument was RIGHT.  

Isreal vs Palestine
Jews vs Muslims

Surely America should not be selling arms to one side!  They DO

Surely America should condemn UNLAWFUL OCCUPATION and use the threat of military power to remove Israel from the Palestinian terrotories!  They DON'T

Surely America should condemn atrocities on both sides!  But oh no, it only condemns the acts of the oppressed people, while FAILING to condemn a MASSACRE by the Israeli Army!

And I wonder why they have this stance Trauma?  

Because of the powerful Jewish core in Washington, with all their influence and money.

And that's the MAIN point of Tech's argument, so address that instead of the stupid "Kick out the Jewish presence" line

America is painfully corrupt when it comes to Foreign Policy and the sad thing is that the flag wavers can't see it

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2002, 06:26:37 AM »
a yo...my man TECH....did you know that tha second world war started cauze of statementz like these

It didn't start because of anti semitism, it started because Hitler invaded Belgium. Britain, France and Russia then had the guts to try and stop him taking over Europe

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2002, 09:41:51 AM »

He went too far in the kicking Jews out thing, and I condemn that, but the CORE of his argument was RIGHT.  

Isreal vs Palestine
Jews vs Muslims

Surely America should condemn UNLAWFUL OCCUPATION and use the threat of military power to remove Israel from the Palestinian terrotories!  They DON'T

Surely America should condemn atrocities on both sides!  But oh no, it only condemns the acts of the oppressed people, while FAILING to condemn a MASSACRE by the Israeli Army!

Because of the powerful Jewish core in Washington, with all their influence and money.

And that's the MAIN point of Tech's argument, so address that instead of the stupid "Kick out the Jewish presence" line

America is painfully corrupt when it comes to Foreign Policy and the sad thing is that the flag wavers can't see it

Trauma-san

« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2002, 10:41:44 AM »
O.K., so Infinite, and Jay Ay Bee both agree that Prince Tech is Anti-Sematic.  Can we have him banned for this?  That would be a good thing.

You guys condemn when people are against muslims, but dont' condemn Prince Tech for hating jews.  Isn't that the same thing you say the u.s. is doing?  Lead by example.

And god bless america for trying.  I'm so glad, and thankful, that they even care about the world.  I'm thankful for president bush, and the Jewish Right Wing, for at least TRYING to do something, instead of just complaining about it on a message board.  That's why I'm supporting this country, land of the free, and home of the brave.  God bless america!

If you feel like I do, put a flag in your avatar.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2002, 12:33:42 PM »

Isreal vs Palestine
Jews vs Muslims

damn, Britain and Canada's jewish influence must be strong then too,becuase correct me if i'm wrong becuase they're basically supporting america like Jack Nicolson supports the lakers ::)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2002, 02:26:10 PM »
I will correct you because you are wrong Jake

When it comes to the current Israel - Palestine situation when have we ever said we supported the US' policy?  Jack Straw (our Foreign secretary)  is disgusted at Bush's stance.

LoL Jake don't get the Afghanistan "War on Terrorism" situation confused with Israel - Palestine.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2002, 02:44:25 PM »
You guys condemn when people are against muslims, but dont' condemn Prince Tech for hating jews

He went too far in the kicking Jews out thing, and I condemn that