Author Topic: anecdotage.com  (Read 82 times)

JTSimon

anecdotage.com
« on: February 24, 2004, 09:44:49 AM »
http://www.anecdotage.com

Famous people.
Funny Stories.

;D
This from sex section

Shortly after the birth of British Prime Minister Tony Blair's new baby was announced, British foreign secretary Robin Cook attended a meeting on the political situation in Northern Ireland. As he emerged from the meeting, Cook bumped into Ireland's Prime Minister, Bertie Ahern - who asked Cook to pass along his warmest congratulations. Cook assumed that Ahern was referring to the progress being made on Northern Ireland: "Yes," he replied. "Tony's been working hard on this for a very long time."

~
Green Bay Packers quarterback Brett Favre once received a curious letter from a female fan. "Your name is NOT pronounced Farve!" she wrote. "It is French (like mine) and is pronounced Favrrrre. PS: I would love to be tied up with your jock straps and covered with your balls. Signed, Michelle Pevre."

~
"He's into fun and games in bed, all the really horny things I get off on, like spankings, handcuffs, whips and Polaroid pictures," Jack Nicholson's girlfriend, Karen Mayo-Chandler, once confessed. The kicker? "His idea of being sexy is dressing in blue satin boxer shorts and fluorescent orange socks and chasing me around the room with a Ping-Pong paddle."

[In 2003, Nicholson revealed that he had slept with more than 2,000 women. :o "Some of them were with their mothers," he said. "I'm not going to pretend I haven't been a rogue most of my life..." He added that, while he would love to sleep with Britney Spears, "I just don't have the energy right now. I just can't do the dance."]

~
One night in the late 1970s, Van Halen frontman David Lee Roth accompanied a friend to a famous bondage club in New York City. At one point, Roth paid a visit to the dimly lit men's room, where he was amused to discover a urinal in the shape of a bathtub. As he began to urinate, he was interrupted by a voice from below: "A little more to the left..." Roth finished his business and left the scene with several questions, chief among them: "Do I tip this guy?"

:P :-X

~
With one exception, director Ron Howard gave each of his children a middle name inspired by the location of his or her conception. His twin daughters - middle-named Carlyle - were conceived, for example, at New York's famous Carlyle hotel. The exception? Howard's first son, who was named after a London Street (Reed Cross). The problem? "Volvo," Howard once explained, "isn't a very good middle name!"
 ;D

~
"Today Show" anchor Ann Curry, whose mother was born in Japan, was once sent to Japan to do a "roots" piece for NBC. Some time after her arrival she was asked why she had hugged her cousin so enthusiastically. "I liked him," she explained. Indeed, she liked everyone she had been hugging. In Japan, she was soon embarrassed to learn, one only hugs people with whom they are having sex.

~
Don Johnson's romantic career began at an early age. By 20, he had seduced his college drama teacher. By 16 he had seduced and moved in with a woman nine years his senior. And by 12? By 12, Johnson had seduced... his babysitter!

« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 10:11:04 AM by Nebuchadnezzar »