Author Topic: Peaceful Religion~  (Read 1186 times)

infinite59

Re: Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2002, 10:02:31 PM »
^^ I'm just saying, I don't know about Islam, and what I've learned, as a layman, is from yall.  And yall support the craziest, most negative crap I've ever heard.  You support John Walker.  He's a taliban.  He bombed our wives, our children.  Is that Islam?  Show me what Islam is with Islam's positivity.  

Lesson Taught , Check Mark.

I didn't even understand this post or your question ^^^^ And I support Johnny Walker, he knows FAR, FAR more about America's foriegn policy, and relations in the middle east than you do.  I said I remain neutral when it comes to the Taliban.  But when it comes to Johnny Walker, he's far more educated about the situation than you ever will be.  If you knew anything about Johnny Walker you would know that at the time Johnny Walker aligned himself with the Taliban, America even supported the Taliban, and more than that, colleges two weeks before the Sept. 11, were going to have them lecture students about their country and political system.  Walker made testimony to authorities after his capture that he was very upset about the Sept. 11th attacks, and that he may of even wanted out of the Taliban but it was too late.  Your an armchair polotician, you don't even bother to research.

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2002, 10:04:24 PM »
So, it's alright if he only PARTIALLY supported the killing of my wife and children? Hardly.

He's taliban, he's the enemy.  Who are you standing for?  Us, or them?  Make a stand.  America has been looking for Osama bin Ladin for what, 10 years now?  And this guy has shook his HAND since then?  What are you thinking?

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2002, 10:05:59 PM »
i don't tink trauma ruined this board.....if anything he made it BETTER

i mean (no diss ) but this forum is HEAVILY muslum biased, and it seems if anyone brings another perspective Tech lables them as brainwashed in an heavily muslum saturated infinate post.

i think different perspectives and examinations of other religions are GREAT for this forum, becuase if we left it 'Muslum Dominated' (i don't know if this is the word i want to use but...whatever) this baord and the people here would get self absorbed in their set beliefs.

i dunno why i'm throwing this in but this is another thing that seperates Christianity and Islam in the world. Christianity/Catholosism openly allows and welcomes peeps to question it and intricatly examine it while in A LOT of Muslum nations you can get capped for even quetioning it in the slightest

it's about perspective y'all

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2002, 10:06:16 PM »
So, it's alright if he only PARTIALLY supported the killing of my wife and children? Hardly.

He's taliban, he's the enemy.  Who are you standing for?  Us, or them?  Make a stand.  America has been looking for Osama bin Ladin for what, 10 years now?  And this guy has shook his HAND since then?  What are you thinking?

So it's alright if you partially supported the killings of children in Iraq through sanctions, and bombing of innocent children in Afganistan and Sudan.  

infinite59

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2002, 10:07:25 PM »
I don't support the Taliban.  I do support Johnny Walker.   Peace.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2002, 10:08:02 PM »
Aight cool it ya'll, I dont want this to get outta hand, jus stop it now, the debate is all based on misunderstanding and sterotyping, I dont want this topic to be fucked up, so chill

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2002, 10:08:17 PM »
i don't tink trauma ruined this board.....if anything he made it BETTER

i mean (no diss ) but this forum is HEAVILY muslum biased, and it seems if anyone brings another perspective Tech lables them as brainwashed in an heavily muslum saturated infinate post.

i think different perspectives and examinations of other religions are GREAT for this forum, becuase if we left it 'Muslum Dominated' (i don't know if this is the word i want to use but...whatever) this baord and the people here would get self absorbed in their set beliefs.

i dunno why i'm throwing this in but this is another thing that seperates Christianity and Islam in the world. Christianity/Catholosism openly allows and welcomes peeps to question it and intricatly examine it while in A LOT of Muslum nations you can get capped for even quetioning it in the slightest

it's about perspective y'all

Yes, but he was the first to make it personal.

Trauma-san

« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2002, 10:09:17 PM »
A member of the Taliban.  You support his taliban views, LOL.  You support him, knowingly allowing his parents to be killed.

They weren't, but he told americans that they should watch out, he was told america would be destroyed, and supported that.  

Again, what are you thinking?

Take my personal invitation, to get out of the country.  Because you're dangerous to us.  You support organizations that want to kill me.  Please leave.  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2002, 10:09:57 PM »
how? i thought it was a cleaver (and true) examination, which, doggystylin even admitted to

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

infinite59

« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2002, 10:12:04 PM »
Trauma is a bad Mormon.

Jake is a bad Christian.

^^^^ That's not a personal statement? that's an examination?  Yeah right.  It doesn't get more personal than that.  Give me a fuckin break, Jake.

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2002, 10:13:16 PM »
My post was meant to show props to peaceful religions.

I left out islam, Judaism, and Christianity, because apparently, we're still struggling with being peaceful.

The point was, as I stated at first, and I guess flew over people heads, was that There are peaceful religions, particularly in India, that we can all learn from, and that since they have similar views as my religion, christianity, it gives me hope that peace can be achieved.

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2002, 10:14:10 PM »
A member of the Taliban.  You support his taliban views, LOL.  You support him, knowingly allowing his parents to be killed.

They weren't, but he told americans that they should watch out, he was told america would be destroyed, and supported that.  

Again, what are you thinking?

Take my personal invitation, to get out of the country.  Because you're dangerous to us.  You support organizations that want to kill me.  Please leave.  

Did he say this before or after the authorities blindfolded (there are pictures) tortured, and starved him? Do not judge John Walker, you are less of a man than he is, and farther from God.

Trauma-san

« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2002, 10:15:27 PM »
Trauma is a bad Mormon.

Jake is a bad Christian.

^^^^ That's not a personal statement? that's an examination?  Yeah right.  It doesn't get more personal than that.  Give me a fuckin break, Jake.

I never said you were a bad muslim.  You imagined that.  I said what I got from you was that Muslims are violent, support johnny walker, and kill innocent children.  If that's not what islam is about, then enlighten me with positivity, because so far, you bring only static.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2002, 10:16:08 PM »
indians arent all that peacefull either, lol ;D

when i was in 4th grade one spit at me, so i tripped his ass and he fell on his face, lol

and look at sikhs and hindus in india, well muslims too, lol, their all fighting still, their killing eachother every other day, how can you say their at peace or whatever

Trauma-san

« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2002, 10:16:55 PM »

Did he say this before or after the authorities blindfolded (there are pictures) tortured, and starved him, do not judge John Walker, you are less of a man than he is, and farther from God.

In the immortal words of Snoop, could you raise up off my nuts?

How much of a man am I? You know how much of a man I am, and I resent that you judge me like that, when I haven't judged you.  Must be a muslim thing, right?  That's one more example you showed me.  Again, bring the positivity.