Author Topic: Peaceful Religion~  (Read 1183 times)

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2002, 10:17:36 PM »
Trauma is a bad Mormon.

Jake is a bad Christian.

^^^^ That's not a personal statement? that's an examination?  Yeah right.  It doesn't get more personal than that.  Give me a fuckin break, Jake.

actually it is a good examination my guy

i am a bad christian (i stive to be good though but i have no problem admitting i'm not jesus christ lol)

let's see

i jack off (i commit adultry)
i smoked bud yesturday (i gave into temptation)
i cuss (not honoring my mothe or father)
i'm jelous of my friend's Firbird (i'm covetting)

and probably a million other things

yes i'm  bad christian, i accept that , and i feel bad that i am, and the only thing i can do is try my best to strive to be better, which i am doing......give ME a break,lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2002, 10:18:41 PM »
indians arent all that peacefull either, lol ;D

when i was in 4th grade one spit at me, so i tripped his ass and he fell on his face, lol

and look at sikhs and hindus in india, well muslims too, lol, their all fighting still, their killing eachother every other day, how can you say their at peace or whatever

Ah yes, Kashmir :)  At base, they are peaceful, I get that out of their religion, i'm just looking for someone to prove to me that Islam and Judaism and Christianity know how to be peaceful.

infinite59

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2002, 10:21:00 PM »

I never said you were a bad muslim.  You imagined that.  I said what I got from you was that Muslims are violent, support johnny walker, and kill innocent children.  If that's not what islam is about, then enlighten me with positivity, because so far, you bring only static.  

Yes you did.  Now your telling lies, straight up.  Anyone can go back and see your post and see that.  You said, judging from me, us bad muslims Doggy and I, that Islam is bad.  I am a good muslim and so is Doggy.  My Imam would agree that I am a good Muslim.  The Imam at my mosque is much closer to God than you are.

Trauma-san

« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2002, 10:25:55 PM »
I did NOT say that.  Quote me, I dont' care.  Just because your intellect can't properly read hypothetical statements, doesn't mean I'm insulting you.

I said, and I quote:

"I get my info from you.  You are my muslim contacts.  If you were good muslims, I would have an accurate representation of your religion, right?  Your religion supports lots of cussing, bombing the world trade center, hating jews, and suicide bombing israeli children.  That's all I've learned.  

Now, I'm sure that's not the case.  I'm sure Islam is a peaceful religion.  But my point is; you gotta work at it.  Bring positivity."

You're saying my representation of your religion is wrong, when everything I know of it, I received straight from you.  What you want to make of that, go ahead.  I see you cussing, talking about how cool John Walker is, Another one of you saying that Jews ruin america, and that's why muslims hate us, he also supposes that the entire muslim nation hates america, which means muslims hate me.  You tell me that Palestinians are justified in bombing friekin' BUSES with children on them in Israel.

My point is, again, if you can't figure it out, that you aren't showing me anyting, ANYTHING at all positive about Islam.  Now, you say islam isn't about that.  What does that make you?  I never said you were a bad muslim.  I said if you were good muslims, I would have an accurate representation of your religion.  You're the one who said I don't have an accurate representation, so what are you calling yourself.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2002, 10:30:04 PM »
Once again RELIGON is not to blame, Trauma is gettin a bad impression of Muslims, Doggy has got a bad impression of Indians, iz sterotypin, not all indians r bad, not all muslims r bad.  DONT JUDGE a person, the race, religon or culture.  Religon was ment to create good, its ppl that are fuckin it up and giving it a bad name.  If your gonna talk about johnny walker, america, or politics, make a new thread, this thread is to promote the belif that religons are peaceful, and promote good.  Trauma didnt add Islam to the list because he himself admitted that he doesnt know much about the religon, and the muslims on the board represent Islam in his eyes.  Islam is a good religon, promoting peace and knowledge, much like other religons.  Shit like the taliban are giving it a bad name, so many ppl think it sucks..... Plus, i wouldnt go around callin someone a bad muslim, or a bad hindu as long as it aint effecting me and as long as i know the religon is pure.  And many ppl have figures, idols and icons, for e.g. I admire Hitler, cuz of his leadership qualities, etc...
So get this, if ya'll wanna debate over Johnny Walker, USA, the israel/palastine conflict, please make another thread, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Doggystylin

« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2002, 10:32:54 PM »
see indians are fucked up, just look at blade, LOL ;D

lol jk homie, ya know me and my homie blackk are there for ya to attack ;)

infinite59

« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2002, 10:35:28 PM »
I did NOT say that.  Quote me, I dont' care.  Just because your intellect can't properly read hypothetical statements, doesn't mean I'm insulting you.

If you were good muslims

^^^ There it is.  Anyone with half a brain can see that you were eluding to the notion that I am a bad Muslim.  You couldn't be more wrong.

Trauma-san

« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2002, 10:36:10 PM »
Well Said, but when I see the taliban representing muslims; then see muslims on the board mad about Jonny walker, a taliban member... I associate muslims with talibans.  And since this is almost the ONLY thing they ever mention, how screwed UP america is, and How much they support Jonny Walker, and how much they support arafat, and he supports blowing up schoolchildren... What am I to think?  They tell me they hate my president.  They tell me they hate jews.  They tell me they hate my country.  They tell me that Jonny walker is better than me.  What kind of crap is that?  Friekin' haters man, all they do is bring negativity.  Look at this post.  It started off, by me, as a positive expression about a few religions.  Then it starts.  Muslims come in trippin. And that reinforces my views on them.

Doggystylin

« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2002, 10:39:19 PM »
I admire Hitler, cuz of his leadership qualities
 -{bLaDe}

lmao really? me too man, lets chill and kick it together and discuss this topic tomorrow over some burritos and tacos i got goin here ;D

and to trauma, im a muslim too man, and do i go by what your describing as "muslims"

Trauma-san

« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2002, 05:20:36 AM »
You told me muslims can't stand the jews running our country, so you tell me.  

Infinite, you're putting words in my mouth, never, at any time, did I say you were a bad muslim.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2002, 08:49:48 AM »

Your religion supports lots of cussing, bombing the world trade center, hating jews, and suicide bombing israeli children.  That's all I've learned.

To my knowledge, most respectable practitioners of the Muslim faith express nothing but disgust about those issues, and don't hate jews.  

But obviously I'm not American so I can't comment on these things at the amazing level of knowledge and insight that you do

Trauma-san

« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2002, 10:30:47 AM »
Well apparently you know more about it then me.  Don't be so sarcastic towards me, watch your tone.  Show respect.  I'm just saying what I see on the board.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2002, 01:00:02 PM »

To my knowledge, most respectable practitioners of the Muslim faith express nothing but disgust about those issues, and don't hate jews.  

But obviously I'm not American so I can't comment on these things at the amazing level of knowledge and insight that you do

seriously man ,  u r such an ass sometimes...theres ways of showing your thoughts on something without being so sarcastic and smart allecy, theres no need to be a pinche hue

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2002, 03:15:57 PM »
Trauma: Why don't you come with something more than what you see on the board? I know your intelligent so I don't understand why you are all of a sudden coming with this one dimensional view of things?  I was absoloutely infuriated with some of the things I read today - you talk about spreading love but you haven't shown you are prepared to accept anyone with a different outlook on life, any one with problems (such as the drunk who lives opposite you) etc.  

Big Jake:  Can you understand why I am getting mad with Trauma's outlook?  I know you're also a patriot but I also know you're a smart cat, and surely you recognize that his current attitude towards these issues is silly.  

As for the sarcasm I guess that's my way, a lot of people in my normal life don't like how sarcastic I am, I gotta work on that, but I thought the comment about not being American was representative of Trauma's attitude towards me.

You both my homies remember, and nobody's cussing each other, and people can get on even if they believe in different things.

Safe  

infinite59

« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2002, 07:52:49 PM »
Trauma: Why don't you come with something more than what you see on the board? I know your intelligent so I don't understand why you are all of a sudden coming with this one dimensional view of things?  I was absoloutely infuriated with some of the things I read today - you talk about spreading love but you haven't shown you are prepared to accept anyone with a different outlook on life, any one with problems (such as the drunk who lives opposite you) etc.  

Big Jake:  Can you understand why I am getting mad with Trauma's outlook?  I know you're also a patriot but I also know you're a smart cat, and surely you recognize that his current attitude towards these issues is silly.  

As for the sarcasm I guess that's my way, a lot of people in my normal life don't like how sarcastic I am, I gotta work on that, but I thought the comment about not being American was representative of Trauma's attitude towards me.

You both my homies remember, and nobody's cussing each other, and people can get on even if they believe in different things.

Safe