Author Topic: Peaceful Religion~  (Read 1154 times)

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
Re: Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2002, 11:41:30 PM »

The best way to hide a lie is between two truths:

^word....it"z a very smart sentence...dat"z how sertain peepz nowdayz do brain-washin...and how other poeple re-interpret it as truth by lieing to themselves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Instant_Killa

« Reply #46 on: April 20, 2002, 09:39:49 AM »
I think the media is controlling us to a large and possibly infinite extent. I dont think everything we see and hear is supposed to be true on tv or in the papers. Media folks often tend to hide certain facts and re-edit matters with their own shit.

Ive lived in Arab countries and I have experienced hate towards other religions, but thats just the people, not the religion.

Like Blade said, ppl fuck up religion. I think it was a natural process to diss and be against muslims after september 11, it just happens with humans, u cant stand something so u want to be against it, thats what i would do too, if i had to. People are too arrogant I think, they want to defend their pride to the extremes....If only people were peaceful and without that "Me first" or "I want it" attitude.

We all need to change and get along, accept our faults and get the fuck along. Some ppl don want it that way cause they cant stand it, that sux cause they don got the mental ability or havent been taught to, hence they resort to the most possible and occurent form of human response, which is violence.

We all need to change the way we grow our offspring to end this problem. Teach them to meditate, practice yoga or whatever and stay calm, thats how all the ppl of the world should follow, the future generation should be raised up like that, and then i believe there will be no or least violence and more peace and prosperity, since everyone would get along and co-exist, they would forget bout their religious diffeerences, thats when we will attain our motto "To co-exist with peace, and harmonize". I believe that in the future, a population of such kind could be attained, a mass of ppl that only believe in peace and harmony, a mass of ppl who do not practice arrogance, violence, hate, and who just get along and serve each other...that would be the earth i would want to live in. So i guess we are slowly , very slowly learning from our mistakes, and later in our next life, we shall learn to adapt and live in peace.

PEace

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Quakaveli

Re:Peaceful Religion~
« Reply #47 on: March 30, 2003, 03:15:40 PM »

LMAO@ 2 non-muslims bringing positivity while the 2 muslims brought negativity, sooo true sooo true :D

Islam=religion of peace...hahahahahaah. Just because Islam=peace in arabic??! LMAO Have you ever heard of a paradox? Im sure blade would love to explain the meaning of that word to you ;-)

PS> I miss that Infaggot-Trauma beef back in da day...haha

PPS> This great thread hasnt been touched since 4/20/02 8)

Agua

« Reply #48 on: March 30, 2003, 03:34:44 PM »
A christian and a sikh brought positivity to this message, the muslims brought static.  What does that say?  

nothin.

Agua

« Reply #49 on: March 30, 2003, 03:36:25 PM »
I clearly left islam out, because I don't know the nature of islam.  All I see is negativity from some muslims on this board.  So I don't mention them.

But, what makes my heart soar, is the religions I see that are nothing BUT positive.  Look at india, for example, the good people of india are an inspiration to me.  

Notice I also left out the Jewish faith, but you convienantly overlooked that.  

Bring it positive, homie, it's possible, you know.  You don't have to hate everything.  

nice how you disguise prejudice under the veil of tolerance.

Agua

« Reply #50 on: March 30, 2003, 03:38:24 PM »
So, it's alright if he only PARTIALLY supported the killing of my wife and children? Hardly.

He's taliban, he's the enemy.  Who are you standing for?  Us, or them?  Make a stand.  America has been looking for Osama bin Ladin for what, 10 years now?  And this guy has shook his HAND since then?  What are you thinking?

nice logic. by the way, christians don't think in terms such as us vs. them. there's just "we".

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #51 on: March 31, 2003, 01:38:41 AM »
Trauma Wayne your saying that religions in India are peaceful and your also saying Islam isnt but islam is indias second biggest religion and its also the country with the 2nd biggest muslim population in the world.

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #52 on: March 31, 2003, 01:48:35 AM »
and Trauma wayne if you think taliban represent Islam just because theyre the only muslims you know does that mean that when someone from an islamic country see the KKK on tv its alright for them to assume that is what christinaity is about???

Quakaveli

« Reply #53 on: April 05, 2003, 01:33:03 PM »
Trauma Wayne your saying that religions in India are peaceful and your also saying Islam isnt but islam is indias second biggest religion and its also the country with the 2nd biggest muslim population in the world.

Have you heard of KASHMIR....it is in northern part of India, it is the only state that has a majority of muslims over hindus, sikhs, etc in all of India. Coincidentlly, it is also the state having a lot of problems, especially, and most related to, terrorism.

Have you heard the phrase, "One rotten apple spoils the whole group?"...well think about it. ;D

bow_down

• Lil Geezy
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #54 on: April 05, 2003, 05:51:08 PM »
The hindu muslim riot in India last year where 3000 people died did not happen in kashmir

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #55 on: April 05, 2003, 08:40:22 PM »
I admire Hitler, cuz of his leadership qualities, etc...

You admire Hitler? You admire how he brainwashed a whole nation and got them to kill 20 million human beings?...Damn, you need help...PeACe

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #56 on: April 05, 2003, 10:45:00 PM »
Thats it, NIK, keep goin. Ahh, nothin beats watching Jews get angry over the Holocaust. Keep goin, that girl u cant get in class, blame it on the Holocaust!!!

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: April 05, 2003, 10:59:25 PM »
Thats it, NIK, keep goin. Ahh, nothin beats watching Jews get angry over the Holocaust. Keep goin, that girl u cant get in class, blame it on the Holocaust!!!

pappy

« Reply #58 on: April 05, 2003, 11:03:45 PM »
not that im supporting hitler but many historians will tell u hitler was a great leader an b4 he started killin jews he was on his way to be one of the greatest german leaders of all time

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: April 05, 2003, 11:10:49 PM »
not that im supporting hitler but many historians will tell u hitler was a great leader an b4 he started killin jews he was on his way to be one of the greatest german leaders of all time

Yea, Hitler was a great leader...The reason he was a great leader was because he was good at brainwashing people...But that's no reason whatsover to admire some one...PeACe