Author Topic: Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!  (Read 1190 times)

bez

Re:Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2004, 10:39:28 AM »
Bay peeps are stupid fools!!

come say it to our face.....you net loco you

aint you a net loco too, you spend alot of time on it.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2004, 10:54:55 AM »
tha fuc U talkin bout? I network huge on the net, U ever visit my label's ALLIANCE forum on raptalk.net? or U come out and see the networkin we do on siccness.net? U aint kno bout that shit....ask about me U dumb brit ass whitey....and here I am defending yur punk ass on that Script thread and hittin up Sccit on AIM talkin shit DEFENDING YOU sayin U a coo cat and tellin Sccit to tell all this shit to this Jamal character....fuc U, you HIV patient lookin muthafuca....

By tha way, TONIGHT.......THE ALLIANCE PERFORMIN AT CHICO, CA.......AC GRUNDY, I KNOW YUR AROUND THERE......COME THRU, WE OPENING UP FOR ANDRE NICKATINA, EQUIPTO, SAN QUINN AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER BAY ARTISTS......I DUNNO IF IMA BE THERE CUZZ MY P.O BITCHIN, BUT GET OUT THERE AC, ITS GONE BE OFF THE HOOK......

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

bez

« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2004, 05:42:42 PM »
your defending me on my whole script shit because its right to defend me.

I never said that shit in order to cause an argument and shit with you but in many threads you talk about how hard the bay is, how you hang and shit, how you will fuck people up and all that......not really an intelligent thing to do.

I could come on here and say where I live and shit is like that, but I don't.  I could do, I could come across as the hardest motherfucker here.  You don't know me, you don't know where I've grown up, you don't know how different over here it is too over there and thats because I don't fucking talk about shit like that in 50 percent of my posts.  I got respect for you man, you do your thing and shit and you rep where your from and thats gravy but I don't know why you take pride in down grading and disrespecting where you come from.

You a cool guy to and shit man and I'm sorry if that net loco shit came across wrong but I'm just putting my points across.  Oh and that dumb brit ass whitey, HIV patient thing was out of order.  What if I called you a fucking inbred motherfucking nigga, wanna be rap artists, going no where in life punk ass bitch who looks like a worm.  

J/k on that last bit man, I owed ya dat.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2004, 06:39:42 PM »
whats up with these white muthafuccas saying nigga,yo chill on all that,cause not one of yall is gonna say that to a "nigga" face,but other then that i get what you are saying bez,but yo rod is doing his thing also can't knoc a brotha thats out there doing thangs,but being violent at concerts is something that shouldn't be applauded,thats gonna mess our money up yo yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #19 on: February 29, 2004, 12:47:13 AM »
tha fuc U talkin bout? I network huge on the net, U ever visit my label's ALLIANCE forum on raptalk.net? or U come out and see the networkin we do on siccness.net? U aint kno bout that shit....ask about me U dumb brit ass whitey....and here I am defending yur punk ass on that Script thread and hittin up Sccit on AIM talkin shit DEFENDING YOU sayin U a coo cat and tellin Sccit to tell all this shit to this Jamal character....fuc U, you HIV patient lookin muthafuca....

By tha way, TONIGHT.......THE ALLIANCE PERFORMIN AT CHICO, CA.......AC GRUNDY, I KNOW YUR AROUND THERE......COME THRU, WE OPENING UP FOR ANDRE NICKATINA, EQUIPTO, SAN QUINN AND ALL KINDS OF OTHER BAY ARTISTS......I DUNNO IF IMA BE THERE CUZZ MY P.O BITCHIN, BUT GET OUT THERE AC, ITS GONE BE OFF THE HOOK......

man I tried hollerin at you and Mista CAne to see if you guys were really comming, but no one responded.  I never ended up goin cause I didn't think it would be a good show.  not cause of the artists, but because of the place the show was at, and because it was an all ages show, and the fact that it was $20.  I probably shoulda went anyway tho, cause I never seen Nicky live, and I really woulda liked to seen NH live.  Oh well.  Lemme know how it went if u caught it or talked to your crew about it and what they said about it.

bakk to the topik tho, sounds like a day in the life at BaBy G's krib.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #20 on: February 29, 2004, 12:49:28 AM »
What if I called you a fucking inbred motherfucking nigga, wanna be rap artists, going no where in life punk ass bitch who looks like a worm.  

well, some people would take it as a compliment if you said they reminded you of Ja Rule.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #21 on: February 29, 2004, 05:56:45 AM »
but because of the place the show was at, and because it was an all ages show, and the fact that it was $20.  

if it was over 21 only

the whole alliance crew along with rod
couldnt get in there

roflmao
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

bez

« Reply #22 on: February 29, 2004, 08:16:13 AM »
whats up with these white muthafuccas saying nigga,yo chill on all that,cause not one of yall is gonna say that to a "nigga" face,but other then that i get what you are saying bez,but yo rod is doing his thing also can't knoc a brotha thats out there doing thangs,but being violent at concerts is something that shouldn't be applauded,thats gonna mess our money up yo yell

if he has the right to call me whitey and shit then I will call him nigga, simple as.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #23 on: February 29, 2004, 10:39:46 AM »
but because of the place the show was at, and because it was an all ages show, and the fact that it was $20.  

if it was over 21 only

couldnt get in there

roflmao

naw it was an all ages show.  if it was 21 and over I probably woulda went.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #24 on: February 29, 2004, 06:53:23 PM »

if he has the right to call me whitey and shit then I will call him nigga, simple as.

you cool peeps bez,but lets be honest if you was in a brotha's face around other brothas to,and you called oh boy a nigga even after he called you whitey,you know how shit would turn out,hope shit would never come to that tho,yell

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #25 on: February 29, 2004, 08:22:04 PM »

you cool peeps bez,but lets be honest if you was in a brotha's face around other brothas to,and you called oh boy a nigga even after he called you whitey,you know how shit would turn out,hope shit would never come to that tho,yell

and why is that?  black people call each other nigga all the time, and they call white people, niggas too.  I'll call black people nigga, I ain't one bit racist against blacks.  If they don't want me to call them that then I won't because I have respect for people.  And just a reminder black people are not superhuman, you act like all black people could kick any white persons ass with no problem.  If there is any black person on here that don't want me to call them nigga, I respect that, and I wouldn't call them nigga, but other than that I will use the word all I want because quite frankly I find nothing racist about me using it, because I am in no way using it in a racist way.

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: February 29, 2004, 11:00:19 PM »

if it was over 21 only

couldnt get in there

roflmao

your stupid as fuck,even lil bow wow can have an 21 and over show, because he is the performer, hes not gonna be on the floor by the bar.

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #27 on: March 01, 2004, 08:47:18 AM »

if it was over 21 only

couldnt get in there

roflmao

your stupid as fuck,even lil bow wow can have an 21 and over show, because he is the performer, hes not gonna be on the floor by the bar.
since there are only 2 or 3 performin
i suggest i can call it like " the whole crew " wont get in haha
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

JTSimon

« Reply #28 on: March 01, 2004, 08:57:41 AM »
I heard the security guard called the guy a cutie and gave him his number.

lol every1 in the bay is gay  ;D j/k

« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 08:57:59 AM by Max Powers »

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #29 on: March 01, 2004, 06:01:01 PM »

and why is that?  black people call each other nigga all the time, and they call white people, niggas too.  I'll call black people nigga, I ain't one bit racist against blacks.  If they don't want me to call them that then I won't because I have respect for people.  And just a reminder black people are not superhuman, you act like all black people could kick any white persons ass with no problem.  If there is any black person on here that don't want me to call them nigga, I respect that, and I wouldn't call them nigga, but other than that I will use the word all I want because quite frankly I find nothing racist about me using it, because I am in no way using it in a racist way.
to be honest with you teradactyl,if you was in my presence using that word after i read what you said,i would try to tear yo fucc'n head off,and the reason why is,if you know what the fucc brothas then been through,and what "white folks" put us through i would,just leave that word alone, BEZ said it,because he felt he was disrespected,and i can someone understand that,but!!!!if he was around brothas and said that to one's face he would get his ass stomped the fucc out, and thats real,and i'm not saying that brothas have superpowers or nothing but apparently (some whites do,since they try they best to keep us down and you mentioned it),and why must you say nigga just because "blacc people say it" and it's no problem? what you trying to fit in or something? what?,i think you can be cool and kicc it with yo homies with saying it and they'll still have yo bacc or what not,if they yo real homies,and no every blacc person can not kicc every white person ass,you haven't heard me say that have you,fucc what it sound like,untill you hear me say it,then speak on that one.  i respect you saying that you won't say the word to any blacc who doesn't want you to refer to them as that,thats a start,but the fact that you typed your response and said it more then once,And i don't care if you say you are not using it in a racist way!!!,you shouldn't say it period!!!!! use another word,and it's not a fucc'n hip hop word either,(some whites seem to think that for some reason),and at this time i will not get deep into it anymore,i've done that on here enough,but i don't appreciate no white person saying it,because of the fact,they held my people down and bacc basically for nothing,hell i'm trying to cut bacc on the word my self,it's not really no disrespect to you tera,but thats just how i feel,stay up cuzz yell