Author Topic: Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!  (Read 1212 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!
« Reply #30 on: March 01, 2004, 06:14:47 PM »
guess what bro, I never enslaved anyone, and you have never been enslaved.  quit fuckin using that shit as an excuse.  Like I said, blacks call blacks niggas, and they call whites niggas too.  quit feeling sorry for yourself.  I'll use the word all I like, like I said I am in no way racist, and I am not using it in a derogatory way.  If you don't like the word, then what the fuck are you doing on this forum?  this forum is a rap forum, and there is a shitload of songs that constantly use the word nigga.

LMMFAO @
if you know what the fucc brothas then been through,and what "white folks" put us through i would,just leave that word alone

you never lived in the times of slavery bro, don't speak on it.  It in no way effects you if you live in the US.  LOL @ you acting like you've been a slave and slavery was just abolished yesterday.

We Fly High

« Reply #31 on: March 01, 2004, 06:25:56 PM »
teradactyl man.. the comments you are making are quite ignorant. and its people like this that want to make make move forums.
when b.o.x. was talking about if you know what the fuck african americans have been throughby white people..
u think that once slavery was abolished that everything was all good for the black man? man that instituionalize like an inferior complex within all of them that gets transferred from generation to generation.
ad ur talking about in no way affects black people if they live in the U.S.? and where the fuck are you from?  that was probably the most ignorant statement ive ever heard..

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #32 on: March 01, 2004, 06:42:32 PM »
teradactyl man.. the comments you are making are quite ignorant. and its people like this that want to make make move forums.
when b.o.x. was talking about if you know what the fuck african americans have been throughby white people..
u think that once slavery was abolished that everything was all good for the black man? man that instituionalize like an inferior complex within all of them that gets transferred from generation to generation.
ad ur talking about in no way affects black people if they live in the U.S.? and where the fuck are you from?  that was probably the most ignorant statement ive ever heard..

Nobody on this forum was alive when slavery was around.  Nobody's parents were alive when slavery was around.  And I'm willing to bet that nobody's grandparents were alive when slavery was around.  Nobody on this forum has ever been a slave, or enslaved anyone.  I'm from the US.  How can slavery affect you if you were no way ever involved in it?  I think it is a horrible thing that was done, but its in the past, and it hasn't happened to any of us, that is how it doesn't affect anyone in the US.  It's a stupid fucking excuse that people use for whatever reason.  and anyways it doesn't matter, we are talking about the word nigga.  Black people call each other nigga all the time, and if they are so damn offended by the word why do they call each other that?  Do gay people call each other fags?  Do asian people call each other chinks?  Do mexicans call each other beaners?  Do women call each other bitches?  Do Jewish people call each other Kike's?  Do handicapped people call each other Retards?  Like I said, I am not racist in any way, and I would never refer to a black person as a nigga if they didn't want me too.  but rappers call each other niggas all the time, and so I will.  

Why does it make it ok for a black person to call another black person a nigga, but it is not ok for a white person, or an asian, or a latino to call a black person nigga?  You guys are being hippocrits.  Why don't you write a letter to every rapper telling him that you feel offended that they said the word nigga?

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2004, 07:53:56 PM »
Just to reiterate my point:

In the entire 3 years I have posted here, I have never once referred to a member as a nigga, so no one can get mad at me for calling them a nigga.  I have tho, reffered to other rappers as niggas on occassion.  If you are going to cuss at me for that, then:

A) you must hate rap music, because they call themselves and their peers nigga all the time.  In this case, what the fuck are you doing on this forum.

B) you need to also cuss at the rappers themselves, because like I said, they refer to themselves and their peers as niggas.

other points:

Dave Chappelle uses the word nigga all the time, and it is not even censored on cable TV.  Why is that guys?  Isn't it such an evil degrading word?  Why would they allow that on cable TV?  Why would Dave Chappelle and Charlie Murphy degrade themselves?

I have spent thousands of dollars on rap music, 99.5% of which is black rappers.  Why would I do such a thing if I was racist towards blacks?  I have spent countless hours downloading rap music, sharing rap music, and discussing rap music on this forum.  Why would I do that if I thought blacks were inferrior and I was racist towards them?

Jerry Rice is my favorite athlete of all time.  Terrel Owens is my current favorite football player.  Shaq is my favorite basket ball player of all time.  I think Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful woman in the world, I would give my right nut to be married to her.  2Pac is my favorite musican of all time.  Rap music is my 2nd most luved thing in the world.  Boyz N' Tha Hood and Menace II Society are 2 of my favorite movies of all time.  Hell, I probably like black people more than I like white people.

But I'm racist because I use the word nigga, right geniuses?  I must hate black people, and I only use the word nigga because I hope to degrade black people, right geniuses?

And come on and step up to the plate and answer my question:
Why is it ok for a black person to call another person nigga, but it is not ok for a white person to do so?

West C. Connected

« Reply #34 on: March 02, 2004, 11:22:19 AM »
[size=50]N I G G A[/size]

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #35 on: March 02, 2004, 11:54:31 AM »
since there are only 2 or 3 performin
i suggest i can call it like " the whole crew " wont get in haha

Ure tha dumbest muthafuca I kno........U ever heard of a thing called GUEST LIST??????????? fuckin idiot......keep yur comments 2 yurself nazi boy.....

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Gangsta_T

• T-Records CEO
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • alldayeveryday another dope album!who can compete?
« Reply #36 on: March 03, 2004, 07:02:50 AM »
since there are only 2 or 3 performin
i suggest i can call it like " the whole crew " wont get in haha

Ure tha dumbest muthafuca I kno........U ever heard of a thing called GUEST LIST??????????? fuckin idiot......keep yur comments 2 yurself nazi boy.....

hahahahaha
REMEMBER: big dicks in yo ass is bad fo yo health!
Ice muthaphukkkin Cube

RIP :
Eazy-E, Fo Clips, Cougnut, Big L, Mausberg, Roger Troutman, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Big Pun, Mr Cee & Hitman of RBL Posse, Speedy Loc, JMJ, Tone Capone

FUCK Nelly & St Lunatics
FUCK the Neptunes & Timbaland
FUCK Puff Daddy
FUCK Murder Inc
FUCK Eminem & 50 Cent
FUCK all RnB Snitches & Bitches

"im rare as finding warm pussy in an igloo"

I-Yoof

« Reply #37 on: March 03, 2004, 12:03:33 PM »
Never understood black people who call us "whiteys" niggas. They'd be pissed off if I called them Nigga to their face. If some black lad came up to me and called me whitey or nigga he'd be down, unless he was some brute of a man.

PS - To the person who picked up on the fact that others seem to think black guys are hard as fuck - I'll agree with you on that. People think you shouldn't get into a fight with a black lad, cos their hard as fuck.

BL7

« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2004, 12:15:02 AM »

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
``````I``II``II``II``I````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

bez

« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2004, 11:32:00 AM »

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

LMAO!

West C. Connected

« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2004, 11:40:37 AM »

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

lol I was just playin'.

But

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

BL7

« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2004, 11:54:43 AM »

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

lol I was just playin'.

But

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

Don't copy me, beeeitch. :P

West C. Connected

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2004, 11:58:23 AM »

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

lol I was just playin'.

But

``````````__``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
`````````I``I``````````
```````__I``I`__`__````
`````/I````````````I````
````/`I````````````I````
````\`````````````/````
`````\___________/`````

Don't copy me, beeeitch. :P

Mine's in BOLDDD.
You copied ME! :P

BL7

« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2004, 12:07:46 PM »
LOL, did this get off-topic or what? ;D

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2004, 06:11:01 PM »
Just to reiterate my point:

In the entire 3 years I have posted here, I have never once referred to a member as a nigga, so no one can get mad at me for calling them a nigga.  I have tho, reffered to other rappers as niggas on occassion.  If you are going to cuss at me for that, then:

A) you must hate rap music, because they call themselves and their peers nigga all the time.  In this case, what the fuck are you doing on this forum.

B) you need to also cuss at the rappers themselves, because like I said, they refer to themselves and their peers as niggas.

other points:

Dave Chappelle uses the word nigga all the time, and it is not even censored on cable TV.  Why is that guys?  Isn't it such an evil degrading word?  Why would they allow that on cable TV?  Why would Dave Chappelle and Charlie Murphy degrade themselves?

I have spent thousands of dollars on rap music, 99.5% of which is black rappers.  Why would I do such a thing if I was racist towards blacks?  I have spent countless hours downloading rap music, sharing rap music, and discussing rap music on this forum.  Why would I do that if I thought blacks were inferrior and I was racist towards them?

Jerry Rice is my favorite athlete of all time.  Terrel Owens is my current favorite football player.  Shaq is my favorite basket ball player of all time.  I think Halle Berry is one of the most beautiful woman in the world, I would give my right nut to be married to her.  2Pac is my favorite musican of all time.  Rap music is my 2nd most luved thing in the world.  Boyz N' Tha Hood and Menace II Society are 2 of my favorite movies of all time.  Hell, I probably like black people more than I like white people.

But I'm racist because I use the word nigga, right geniuses?  I must hate black people, and I only use the word nigga because I hope to degrade black people, right geniuses?

And come on and step up to the plate and answer my question:
Why is it ok for a black person to call another person nigga, but it is not ok for a white person to do so?

^^^^ yo after reading what you put,cuzz i lost all respect for you, talking bout if its bad why they let dave chapelle say that shit,if you don't know why cuzz you need to be slapped fo real,and talking bout ain't nobody lived through no slavery it's still happening today, and that our grandparents didn't have to endure that, what the fucc you think dr king and comp marched for?????? you think just because they didn't  actually call it "slavery" they didn't go through it? what do you think "segregation" was tied too you ignorant muthafucca!,my grandma still sports a big ass scar on her face from being cut by a bottle by some fucc'n white racist muthafucca for no reason,he just wanted to have some fun with some "coons",but slavery was gone during her times huh!!!!!!,you probably one of those whitey's who think your cool cause you use that word huh,and like i said,i noticed you constantly use that word whenever you can in your post,whats the deal with that shit, and some women out there do call each other "bitches", just like some blacc folks do it,it's funny that you seem to think every blacc person call's each other that,shows you know lil about my "people", and also,you saying what are we doing on this forum if we don't like white folks saying nigga???? thats some stupid shit right there, so basically everybody that likes rap uses that word huh?  you say this like blacc folk stumbled in here by accident and this is really a folk who like rap other then blacc people forum fo real,yo you need to checc yo self fo real tho, and stop accepting everything tv put out there,just cause they let dave chapelle say it,still doesn't mean you should say it yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA