Author Topic: Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!  (Read 1208 times)

ACGRUNDY

Re:Kanye West show in the bay ends in turmoil!!!
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2004, 06:43:46 PM »
like I said fool, I know what I am, and I know what I ain't.  and I know I ain't racist.  I ain't even bother reading all that shit you typed up, frankly I could care less what the fuck u think,.

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2004, 06:50:14 PM »
oh yeah and you still haven't answered my question:

why is it ok for a black person to call another person (regardless of race) nigga, but it is not ok for a white person to do so?

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2004, 08:19:31 PM »
like I said fool, I know what I am, and I know what I ain't.  and I know I ain't racist.  I ain't even bother reading all that shit you typed up, frankly I could care less what the fuck u think,.

you just an ignorant ass white boy cuzz, thats all,run from the truth,typical of people like you (not your race either),and it's ok because we took a negative word and turned it positive for "us" why is that hard to fucc'n understand,it's not roccet science dummy yell
ONE OF THE ILLEST EVER, 4EVER ROLL'N WITH C.I. NIGGA

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2004, 08:40:53 PM »
LOL, once again you ignored my question

why is it ok for a black person to call another person (regardless of race) nigga, but it is not ok for a white person to do so?

your the one who is ignorant.  you get all offended that a white person uses the word nigga (even tho I am not using it in any racial way), but you listen to it alll the time in rap music.  Your a hippocrit dude.

it's ok because we took a negative word and turned it positive for "us"

I'm not using it in any negative way.  I am not racist at all against anyone.  Your the one who is being racist.  You are separating blacks and whites, while I just see them as people.  Your just a fuckin dumb ass, typical of people in general.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2004, 03:36:00 PM »
i gave an answer on it dicc head,and where you from anyway cuzz,and i bet you wouldn't use that word in front of me or any other real brothas fo real,

and do you feel the need to use the word anyway,cause you heard it in a rap song????? joke ass muthafucca  

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #50 on: March 05, 2004, 05:12:10 PM »
cause I want to faggot, now get the fuck off my nuts.

B.O.X.

• 'G'
  • BRILLIANCE PERSONIFIED
« Reply #51 on: March 08, 2004, 01:38:32 AM »
you ain't from the west coast bitch stop claiming my side hahaha

ACGRUNDY

« Reply #52 on: March 08, 2004, 10:36:04 AM »
you dumb fuckin shit, I was born, raised, and lived my entire 24 years of my life in cali.  eat a dick up and hick up.