Author Topic: new ghost album. one east coast worth gettin.  (Read 609 times)

thugnation213

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
new ghost album. one east coast worth gettin.
« on: February 24, 2004, 02:18:58 PM »
the new ghostface album is suppos to drop in april now. i swear this album has been so anticipated..it doesn't ever feel like it's finally going to get out! i think the "run" video is so HOT. (it's on ghost's site ghostface.com). i heard thru my umg internship that his next single is going to be "tush" wit missy. i 'd really like to hear how this one sounds. i think gfk is one of the realist from wutang and i'm glad he's still in da game.

Don Breezio

Re:new ghost album. one east coast worth gettin.
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2004, 04:35:58 PM »
yeah me too...ghost is dope...i remember back before i actually knew who the members of wu were (i had some group albums but no solo's) i got ironman...now i had no clue it was ghostface killah...i got it from my bro and he just told me it was iron man....i thought it was a dope album....ever since then ghost has been my second favorite member after meth and they very well could be tied after this new album drops....

Young Dan Iza

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2004, 05:22:23 PM »
yeah GHOSTFACE is finally droppin April 6th!!!
Tush is fire, I played that shit at a party and everyone went crazy

N-Sane Brain

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2004, 04:21:03 AM »
"Run" is one of the best songs of the last years 8) Everyone rips that track: Ghost' and 'Kiss as usual, and then this new cat Comp (he already was featured on the C2C O.S.T.) :o

davida.b.

« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2004, 04:54:07 PM »
Its definatly a highly anticipated album back at the other forum I'm signed to (wutangcorp.com). But the majority of the people there don't like "Tush". I heard on www.hiphopgame.com and I think its decent.

Rudeboy69

• Lil Geezy
  • Master-Debater
« Reply #5 on: February 29, 2004, 12:12:08 PM »
yo what up.... i heard run and saw the vid i think the song is dope. that shit that hit me was that cappadonna already did "run." either way... both tracks are dope. i don't really like 'kiss, but he sounds coo on "run"
peace

The Ghost When I Zone Off

• 'G'
  • whatup whatup whatup whatup
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2004, 12:10:24 AM »
I can't wait to cop this shit. I got Supreme Clienetele on vinyl, that was hot, plus that joint "Run" was crazy. First of all, Kiss is one of my favorite MC's of all time plus I had a couple situations where I could relate to the song, PLUS Comp is tight, that track he had on Cradle to the Grave was hard as fuck. If Ghost can keep the hot shyt coming on the rest of the album, it'll definetly make my top ten list.
aka Gas and a Match aka Don't let your girl in the club or we're all gonna fuck her!