Author Topic: Colin Powell is a GANGSTA  (Read 405 times)

Trauma-san

Colin Powell is a GANGSTA
« on: April 18, 2002, 09:18:21 PM »
Colin Powell, I'm really proud of this cat.  He went over, and he tried, he tried the best he could, then said afterwards what he thought of the situation.  He said that without israel withdrawing, peace was impossible.  He then said that they need 3 things for peace.

1. Israelis and Palestinians have to feel safe, they have to feel, and be committed, to not having to worry about security.  Israelis have to know that they won't be bombed, and palestinians have to know that they won't be invaded.
2. There has to be sincere, and accellerated negotiations.
3. There has to be economic assistance to the palestinian people.

Since nobody else wanted to post this positive message, of the U.S. trying to do good in the middle east, I thought I would.  

Doggystylin

Re: Colin Powell is a GANGSTA
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2002, 09:21:05 PM »
LOL @ gangsta

ok well, yeah i guess he did try so i gotta give props for that, but look, there still isnt peace there, so the US did try but didnt do much, and i also heard that this was just so the arab anger will calm down and so people will say hey look america tried, but thats a whole nother thing, ill leave that alone, lol
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2002, 09:23:20 PM »
That's because your religion teaches you that anyone not of your religion is evil.  You don't think Powell was sincere? We didn't have to meet with Arafat, but we did, because we sincerely want peace.  We've repeatedly demanded that israel withdrawl from palestine, but yall ignore that.  Muslims, wake up.  Work with us.  Together, we can do this.  When arafat won't budge, and muslims in AMERICA even can't even support a mission like this, how can we win?  

Doggystylin

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2002, 09:26:37 PM »
That's because your religion teaches you that anyone not of your religion is evil.  You don't think Powell was sincere? We didn't have to meet with Arafat, but we did, because we sincerely want peace.  We've repeatedly demanded that israel withdrawl from palestine, but yall ignore that.  Muslims, wake up.  Work with us.  Together, we can do this.  When arafat won't budge, and muslims in AMERICA even can't even support a mission like this, how can we win?  

WHAT!? man you are just way off man, why are you talkin all this? Islam says to respect every other religion and their all people of God and he created them so we have to have respect for them and you just comin out sayin that bull about us thats not true is just too much disrespect man, and i even gave props to powell, so you wake up man.

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2002, 09:29:02 PM »
THen why do you question His motives? Who told you that? A muslim.  Thank you.  Yall all want to believe that america hates islam, and we don't.  

Doggystylin

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2002, 09:30:54 PM »
no actually i read it on yahoo, it was from a boston newspaper i think, america doesnt hate islam, but america doesnt like islam, and the people who run america dont like islam, peace

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2002, 09:34:47 PM »
but look, there still isnt peace there, so the US did try but didnt do much, and i also heard that this was just so the arab anger will calm down and so people will say hey look america tried, but thats a whole nother thing, ill leave that alone, lol

that's a sad statement. how would you like it if you took a test at school and REALLY tried and studied and all that but you got a C or whatever and you took home and your mom just said "OH_____ i'm sick of this crap why can't you ever try you damn screw up" and then you said "but i really did try i was studying all night" then your mom said "don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, your just saying that so you won't get grounded again, you ain't getting no sympathy from me"

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2002, 09:35:16 PM »
I like islam.  But I already met a muslim today that said they hate jews.  Another one of them supports Johnny Walker, a taliban member who fully supported the terrorist bombing of the world trade center.   Who bombed what could have been my wife, my children.  Then another one tells me that I don't have courage, when muslim extremist courage involves killing children?  Palestine has muslims blowing up children and women in Israel, and Arafat supports it.  How can I have any love for that?  

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2002, 09:37:31 PM »
america doesnt hate islam, but america doesnt like islam, and the people who run america dont like islam, peace

that's an EVEN sadder statement when there are  hate crime laws that cradle and cushion your people....ESPECIALLY after 9-11

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Doggystylin

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2002, 09:41:54 PM »

that's a sad statement. how would you like it if you took a test at school and REALLY tried and studied and all that but you got a C or whatever and you took home and your mom just said "OH_____ i'm sick of this crap why can't you ever try you damn screw up" and then you said "but i really did try i was studying all night" then your mom said "don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining, your just saying that so you won't get grounded again, you ain't getting no sympathy from me"

see i dunno man....if he did try his best, then tight, ya know, but i dunno what went on over there or what the intentions were, so if there were good intentions, the aight cool, i support that , if it was all just some fake shit, then fuck that, but i dont know so umm....theres no peace, so nothin really happened, im not mad at the US and im not happy with the US, it all confusing and fucked up yall, lol

Doggystylin

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2002, 09:43:58 PM »

that's an EVEN sadder statement when there are  hate crime laws that cradle and cushion your people....ESPECIALLY after 9-11

cushion my people? well yeah i can try to be positive like that too but when theres a fuckin dick under that cushion fuckin my people up the ass i just cant be all positive.......nothin personal yall, lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2002, 09:47:08 PM »
^^ Man, please.  You think Muslims have less of a chance in america? Are you out of your mind? Have you ever met a poor white person? Leave Cali, and see what america REALLY is.  People in Idaho don't care what religion you are, they care about what they're gonna eat tommorow.

And if you're THAT concerned about Colin Powell, why don't you go read transcripts of the 100 positive speeches he's given about the middle east in the past month.  

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2002, 07:11:14 AM »
HAHAHA

100 Postitive speeches

How about 1 Positive act to really get peace

Colin Powell demanded Sharon withdrew in 2 weeks.  Well that was 2 weeks ago.  WELL DONE COLIN!!!!  

America could get Israel out of there in 20 seconds if they put real pressure on Sharon but they won't.

infinite59

« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2002, 09:29:58 AM »

LMAO!!!! That's like saying the Jim Crow laws made blacks and whites seperate but equal.

Trauma-san

« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2002, 10:36:08 AM »
Well, all I can add, is God Bless America, land of the free, home of the brave.  And god Bless Colin Powell, for trying, instead of bitching about it on a message board, even though he gets no respect for his effort.  I love him for it, i'm sure there's others that do too.  U.S.A.!

If you feel like i do, put a flag in your avatar :)