Author Topic: Colin Powell is a GANGSTA  (Read 409 times)

Hittman

Re: Colin Powell is a GANGSTA
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2002, 10:39:06 AM »
If you feel like i do, put a flag in your avatar :)

I Think Your Becoming Slightly Obsessed Trauma  ;D

But You Best Believe The England Flag Will Be In My Sig During The World Cup
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: April 19, 2002, 10:44:25 AM »
^^ I'm not obsessed.  I'm just working overtime, to make sure that the u.s. is accurately, and fairly represented on the board.  I'm sick of seeing white people in america who think they know about muslim struggle in palestine, completely abandoning all rational and locial love for their country.  

God bless america.  Land of the free... and home of the brave.  What a blessing to be born into this great country; I just pray I can use my good fortune for some good someday, and promote positivity, instead of bitching, and whining, and complaining about what these great leaders are doing in the world.  Positivity! U.S.A. Forever!

If you feel like I do, put a flag in your avatar.

infinite59

« Reply #17 on: April 19, 2002, 11:18:35 AM »
^^ I'm not obsessed.  I'm just working overtime, to make sure that the u.s. is accurately, and fairly represented on the board.  I'm sick of seeing white people in america who think they know about muslim struggle in palestine, completely abandoning all rational and locial love for their country.  

God bless america.  Land of the free... and home of the brave.  What a blessing to be born into this great country; I just pray I can use my good fortune for some good someday, and promote positivity, instead of bitching, and whining, and complaining about what these great leaders are doing in the world.  Positivity! U.S.A. Forever!

If you feel like I do, put a flag in your avatar.

Trauma, how you feel about your tax money being used to give Ariel Sharon weapons to destroy innocent civilians?  As tax payers we have a constitutional right to question our government.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2002, 12:22:11 PM »

LMAO!!!! That's like saying the Jim Crow laws made blacks and whites seperate but equal.

i fail to see how hate crime laws(constitutional) are similar to the south's old jim crow laws (unconstitutiona)

either

a) you don't know what your talking about

b) you're a paranoid muslum

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2002, 01:52:04 PM »

Trauma, how you feel about your tax money being used to give Ariel Sharon weapons to destroy innocent civilians?  As tax payers we have a constitutional right to question our government.

Big Jake or Trauma would you like to answer that?  

Youngster323

« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2002, 02:05:07 PM »
The media is just trying to make Colin Powell as a leader

Trauma-san

« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2002, 08:44:06 PM »

It is their job to decide what to use my tax money for.  As a citizen, we collectively voted them in, so we reap what we sow.  If we're not happy with it, we can call our congressmen, or we can not re-elect them.  

Maybe I've figured out something you haven't.  You don't have to worry about what our government uses their tax money for.  Instead, why don't you worry about your relationship with your family, and your relationship with the people immediately around you, instead of trying to save the world.  

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #22 on: April 19, 2002, 09:28:27 PM »

Maybe I've figured out something you haven't.  You don't have to worry about what our government uses their tax money for.  Instead, why don't you worry about your relationship with your family, and your relationship with the people immediately around you, instead of trying to save the world.  

He has a big point there....i mean its cool to worry about the world, but get ya priorities straight.  Family comes first, your social matters always comes first, friends etc.  Always keep the thoughts of the world, others in your mind, but dont let it interfear wid ure social issues.  

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2002, 06:45:12 AM »

Can you briefly tell me how posting my thoughts on an internet message board for an average of 1 hour a day has affected my relationship with my family and my social issues.  

I'm worried that maybe my kids, or their kids, or their kids, won't be able to live safely in the world.  

I'm trying to spread love so that one day, Palestinian kids, Israeli kids etc etc can worry about their relationship with their family instead of having to worry about getting killed by bombs, suicide bombers, soldiers, terrorists etc etc

Safe