Author Topic: 2,200 dead Palestinians- 360 dead Isrealites  (Read 875 times)

TheSheriff

Re: 2,200 dead Palestinians- 360 dead Isrealites
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2002, 11:55:48 AM »
I wasn't addressing that to you man, so chill, for fuck's sake.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Joachim

« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2002, 01:36:12 PM »
I wasn't addressing that to you man, so chill, for fuck's sake.

If that was aimed at me, you know nothing about me, i have a Jewish cousin and 2 jewish boys, i live in North London next to Muswell Hill, i wave nothing against Israel just their policies in Palestine, if it was the other way round i would feel the same way towards Palestine but its not, so stop fronting...

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2002, 01:43:57 PM »
hmm . ...well when the US went to wipe out the terroritsts out of Afghanistan .. the civilian casualties were humongous... far more greater than the figure of the WORLD TRADE CENTER casualties.... well US was also doing that for "self defense"....ariel sharon has laid it down .. if the attacks stop he is ready to talk ..but he is in a helpless situation..since the suicide bombings dont seem to stop .. i am not taking sides or shit.. but it makes sense every democratic country has a rite to protect itself from agressors or terrorists....well the palestinians cant talk abt 50 years back..this is the present world.. the only way to resolve this fucked up situation is through dialogue which at the moment is not possible due to the suicide bombings taking place.. once that stops , then israel would stop too and then finally we might be able to see a breakthrough..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

Doggystylin

« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2002, 01:55:09 PM »
hmm . ...well when the US went to wipe out the terroritsts out of Afghanistan .. the civilian casualties were humongous... far more greater than the figure of the WORLD TRADE CENTER casualties.... well US was also doing that for "self defense"....ariel sharon has laid it down .. if the attacks stop he is ready to talk ..but he is in a helpless situation..since the suicide bombings dont seem to stop .. i am not taking sides or shit.. but it makes sense every democratic country has a rite to protect itself from agressors or terrorists....well the palestinians cant talk abt 50 years back..this is the present world.. the only way to resolve this fucked up situation is through dialogue which at the moment is not possible due to the suicide bombings taking place.. once that stops , then israel would stop too and then finally we might be able to see a breakthrough..

whatever man, what the US did was fuckin wrong too, and i know why your talkin all this, its simple , your a hindu, hindus hate muslims, so what would make you more happy than this?, LOL ....

DeaDSouLjaH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2002, 02:01:31 PM »

whatever man, what the US did was fuckin wrong too, and i know why your talkin all this, its simple , your a hindu, hindus hate muslims, so what would make you more happy than this?, LOL ....

hmm .. now dat was one dumb ass comment ... well i hope your LOL ...meant dat ..
newayz this is still in response to dat..this was very very ignorant .. if hindus hate muslims.. then all the muslims in india should ave long back fled from the country , but we seem to be harmonously co-existing.Sometimes, there are differences....but we get over it .

I am lookin at this shit from a neutral point of view ... of course you being an arab will of course palestine .. but i dont need to support both of em .. i jus posted my comments.. u didnt need to bring hinduism into all this ..

Awards:
Most Improved (January)
Emcee of the Month(February)
Battle Emcee of the Month(February)
Rhyme of the Month(February)

Record:17-8-1
[/color]

TheSheriff

« Reply #20 on: April 11, 2002, 02:12:16 PM »
Joachim, it wasn't, it was at Doggy, we've sorted it out.

Sikotic™

« Reply #21 on: April 11, 2002, 02:34:08 PM »

Israel should be n is doing the right thing to protect its ppl, by defending itself; thats what any other country would do too in such a situation...

Peace

Exactly, Palestine has to defend itself just like any other country.  Don't put one race above another in importance.  Isreal is killing more innocent civilians than the Palestinians are, and they've been patient for 50 years waiting for Isreal to get the fuck out of their territory's and stop pushing them around.

Eventhough alot of people seem to be hatin on this comment I see where he is coming from and I even agree to an extent.

BUT

There are better ways of protecting your country than what is going on right now. It cracks me up how people are begging for peace but the carnage and violence keeps on escalating, its like the more the people want something, the farther away it seems to get.

Israel has a right to go after all the people bombing and terrorizing their people, but going into the Palestinians homes and killing them for revenge is not protecting the people, but is an act of terrorism as well.

So if it was like a year ago, I would of agreed with Apocalypses statement 100% but with the recent events things over their have changed.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2002, 05:17:06 PM »
Apocolypse said: "I know Palestine wanted their land back but they needed 2 have patience"

WTF WTF......Are u kidding me? It's their fuckin land.....

Oh god, i dun need 2 get into this.........

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2002, 05:22:42 PM »
this whole thing amounts to pride....

if both sides could swallow some pride this thing could EASILY be diplomatically solved... IMO BOTH sides can be considered in the wrong

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

techniec

« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2002, 06:14:43 PM »
this whole thing amounts to pride....

if both sides could swallow some pride this thing could EASILY be diplomatically solved... IMO BOTH sides can be considered in the wrong

you and i both know that easier said than done, an issue like division of Jerusalem, will have estremists on both sides rattling their sabres, its true tho, diplomacy is the way, but will it be accepted?

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #25 on: April 11, 2002, 09:12:08 PM »
that's why i said it all amounts to pride, peeps are going to have to either swalllow some pride, or quite literally...die

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2002, 04:06:31 AM »
Apocolypse said: "I know Palestine wanted their land back but they needed 2 have patience"

WTF WTF......Are u kidding me? It's their fuckin land.....

Oh god, i dun need 2 get into this.........

how can it be their land man....read tha bible...it"z jewish land....if a palestinian sayez hiz ensestorz had a piece of land it"z prolly true*...but you gotta know tha palestinianz din"t...get this...din"t exist phisiclly untill about 100 yearz ago....they basiclly exist as one nation only on paper...they were united by power seeking bitchez bringin some hypo diclaration yearz after tha YESHUV started...

*to an exstent of course cauze basiclly and formally this land belonged to SHEihz that lived in the country we call today "SYRIA"...people who lived on their land were these guyz...tha phalahz-agreecultural society...pesentz if you will....they never really owned it.
what tha zionistic jews did waz buy tha land from those sheihz to bring back their hystorical land....
and when tha phlahaz felt there iz a change coming they desided to front to become in charge...besidez  of them there were lotsa other tribes going through...so after hearing interesting dealz bout land...they agreed to partisipate...thatz all.

nowadayz tha palestinian authonomy iz a terrorism supporting authority...just like afganistan...tha thing that makes it diffrend from thA US-afgan situation iz that it iz exactlly by tha country it herasez...and not on tha other side of tha osion.

"it"z spetember 11th every day here in Israel."

We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2002, 05:08:04 AM »

p.s sharon iz nothin to be blamed for

Completely laughable comment

I TO DA GEEZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Humankind will thrive on compassion
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2002, 07:28:00 AM »

Completely laughable comment

HMM...imo loughable iz saying otherwise...cauze if you know tha factz you ain"t gon say it...tha INTIFAADA...(terroristic actionz, riotz,killingz..) started monthz before Ariel Sharon waz elected....in fact they started while a "left wing"-peace in any coast- government waz in ISRAEL...not long after ARAfat delined tha most generous offer(97% of tha demand) ever that waz made by an israeli leader(Ehud Barak)...yall seem to forget why this whole mess started and who"s fault it waz.
learn tha factz. ..."camp david"...arafatz bitchin"....all that shit...think why he declined it....if he wanted a palestinian country\state for real it would"ve existed long time ago....but no...than he"d have to use tha billionz of dollarz of support money on hiz acountz..and he might"Ve lost hiz thrown as tha head of tha authority...and tha PLO and tha HAMAS wit tha JIHAD...would"ve turned against him...
they on some real mafia shit...it ain"t an authority it"z crooked starting from it"z headz....and abuses it"z powerz to hurt their own people....you have no motive supporting them if you know all tha factz...unless you"re some interested politition that haz interestz to overweight another interest....
which i doubt you r. :)
We are all human beings isn't that a good enough reason for peace?

Jay ay Beee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • One of the Greatest Moments in Football History
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2002, 09:52:53 AM »
But you are saying that no blame lies with Sharon - this guy was a madman in the early 80s if I'm correct, and his current illegal occupation of the West Bank is making the situation worse.  Of course some blame lies with Sharon as well as Arafat.  Get those blinkers off