Author Topic: ADDIDAS ASS IS EXPOSED????  (Read 2470 times)

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:ADDIDAS ASS IS EXPOSED????
« Reply #30 on: February 24, 2004, 09:14:26 PM »
Wow.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #31 on: February 24, 2004, 09:33:36 PM »
i knew he was fake all along

TobyTizzle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: February 24, 2004, 09:36:44 PM »
he gave this board dope news and some interest, regardless if he is or isnt, was or wasnt real  8)

Never read through the gang shit he wrote though... But then again I wouldnt know if its faulse or not

smoke562

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: February 24, 2004, 10:16:40 PM »
I have been wanting to say this shti FOREVER....this motherfucker is known int he westcoast rap pages from like way back in the days as MAXI-khan aka maxi pad.....for my long time vets down since the days of jaymastajay and chronic overload, then u might remmber  thsi is the fool who said he had all the chronic 2001 leftovers. this bitch ass fag is nothing but a poser who does research and trys to look important on the internet. HE is all known as NINO BROWN

exposed mothefucker, by the narrator

damn
« Last Edit: February 24, 2004, 11:08:46 PM by LAzoo »

Don Seer

« Reply #34 on: February 25, 2004, 01:54:12 AM »
I bet he live in Australia cuzz he called some dood from Australia rite? prolly called his ass so he wouldn't have 2 call long distance.....lol

ay overseer.....how come U ain't checked his IP before.......I heard U can't get locations from IPs.....but then again I heard U can.......i dunno

most countries have IP's designated to them

ie: australia/asia normally gets 203.x or 202.x, we have others but u get the idea. visualroute will let u know where someone is also, or give you an idea @least,

basically, yes you can tell where they are

i did check :)

*ALL* aol IPs show up as being in virginia ;)

so you cant :)

see thsi post for my inconclusive results... you can see and play with the IPs yourself

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=48437

Rag_J

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #35 on: February 25, 2004, 02:14:02 AM »
fuck this, he still brings out the tightest news  8)

eNgIeS

« Reply #36 on: February 25, 2004, 05:24:53 AM »
I have been wanting to say this shti FOREVER....this motherfucker is known int he westcoast rap pages from like way back in the days as MAXI-khan aka maxi pad.....for my long time vets down since the days of jaymastajay and chronic overload, then u might remmber  thsi is the fool who said he had all the chronic 2001 leftovers. this bitch ass fag is nothing but a poser who does research and trys to look important on the internet. HE is all known as NINO BROWN

Yeah i remember those days. But what you didnt post narrator was how the dude fooled your ass. You still waiting for those tracks in the mail arent you? your voice cracked yet? hows Chronic Overload wasnt that hacked by someone ;) ?

The Watcher

« Reply #37 on: February 25, 2004, 05:46:22 AM »
I bet he live in Australia cuzz he called some dood from Australia rite? prolly called his ass so he wouldn't have 2 call long distance.....lol

ay overseer.....how come U ain't checked his IP before.......I heard U can't get locations from IPs.....but then again I heard U can.......i dunno

most countries have IP's designated to them

ie: australia/asia normally gets 203.x or 202.x, we have others but u get the idea. visualroute will let u know where someone is also, or give you an idea @least,

basically, yes you can tell where they are

i did check :)

*ALL* aol IPs show up as being in virginia ;)

so you cant :)

see thsi post for my inconclusive results... you can see and play with the IPs yourself

http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?board=7;action=display;threadid=48437

maybe not for AOL, but you'll find most admins name hosts/routers with locations in mind .. newyork.whatever.com or sydney.isp.com .. technically you're right though
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Don Seer

« Reply #38 on: February 25, 2004, 05:49:15 AM »

Yeah i remember those days. But what you didnt post narrator was how the dude fooled your ass. You still waiting for those tracks in the mail arent you? your voice cracked yet? hows Chronic Overload wasnt that hacked by someone ;) ?

what the fuck? i thought maxi kahn was 'dasoopafly' (who posts on this board, the dude with the pic of him and suge in his sig) u sent shit to austrailia right? not england..
« Last Edit: February 25, 2004, 05:49:51 AM by Overseer »

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: February 25, 2004, 05:59:25 AM »
yea maxi khan was soopafly from dpgc 2000 website
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: February 25, 2004, 08:13:46 AM »
Well so much for that then. Easy come easy go.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #41 on: February 25, 2004, 09:37:25 AM »
its funny how the same people who would make posts like "yo adidas wat news on kurupts new album" or "wats up with crooked i and tha row", now suddenly turn around and say i knew he was a fake frm day 1

all im gonna say about adidas is i can imagine how long he must take to type with his gangsta atyle. he did drop some accurate news tho.

peace

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: February 25, 2004, 10:40:09 AM »
its funny how the same people who would make posts like "yo adidas wat news on kurupts new album" or "wats up with crooked i and tha row", now suddenly turn around and say i knew he was a fake frm day 1

like who?
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #43 on: February 25, 2004, 11:09:22 AM »
Well so much for that then. Easy come easy go.

8)

Bomb-A®

« Reply #44 on: February 25, 2004, 11:12:00 AM »

like who?

im not talking about ne1 in particular. that wasnt directed at ne1. all im saying is i was fooled into thinkng that he actually knew all the people he said he knew. and i know that many other peoiple did too but they prolly wont agree to it

peace